Not open for further replies.
Overs 36
Runs 173
Wickets 3
Current RR 4.81

Runs Req. 62
Overs Left 14
Req. RR 4.43

You can see if on the faces in the crowd, they anticipate some big hits.

But Khuram Manzoor plays an amazing pull for four

and Afridi mistimes one over mid wicket for SIX

the ball kept low but...

Oh dear, Afridi just deposited one into the stands with a flamingo six over midwicket.

He didn't even get all of it!

Overs 37
Runs 185
Wickets 3
Current RR 5.00

Runs Req. 50
Overs Left 13
Req. RR 3.85

Ok some graphs I will have for the final

2eled92.jpg

I will fix the runrate graph

and another shot for six over long off.

Not from the middle of the bat

That one came off the toe of the bat. I swear he was smiling when he hit that.

Ghoshtbuster said:
nice graphs asifp. i like how the Afridi effect has "inverted" your computer progam.

hahhah. Yeah if he was not batting I would fix that right now.

Overs 38
Runs 193
Wickets 3
Current RR 5.08

Runs Req. 42
Overs Left 12
Req. RR 3.50

Sparhawk said:
Another six, afridi must be nervous he's hitting small sixes.

I assure you, everything he does is deliberate and for a reason.

"toe of the bat" "mistimed over midwicket" :))) :)))

sounds like a classic Afridi innings.

lege:afridi

Crowd on their feet.

Afridi telling Manzoor his 91 shoud have been of 50 balls.

but AFridi can only hit that for a single. Good ball by Niazi up and full.

200 up for Sindh

Good ball, yorker length, Beast does well to pummel it down the ground for 1.

Manzoor doing well to ''feed'' his captain the strike.

I must say it is pity that the Indians are not touring Pakistan. They just want to freeze out Pakistani cricket totally, such a double moral. And I must say that we pakistanis have been very nice to them even though they accuse us for the attacks all the time. And the Indian Media must be the worst in world. I was watching Star News and even the journalists push for a military action against Pakistn. Media is supposed to be neutral and objective. They need to learn from Geo Newz. I must say I am impressed with the way Pakistani journalists are covering this.

Anyways if they do not want to tour, then let it be like that. PCB should learn quickly now and remember this and even consider to quit cricketing ties with them, y not?

Overs 39
Runs 204
Wickets 3
Current RR 5.23

Runs Req. 31
Overs Left 11
Req. RR 2.82

IAJ said:
I must say it is pity that the Indians are not touring Pakistan. They just want to freeze out Pakistani cricket totally, such a double moral. And I must say that we pakistanis have been very nice to them even though they accuse us for the attacks all the time. And the Indian Media must be the worst in world. I was watching Star News and even the journalists push for a military action against Pakistn. Media is supposed to be neutral and objective. They need to learn from Geo Newz. I must say I am impressed with the way Pakistani journalists are covering this.

Anyways if they do not want to tour, then let it be like that. PCB should learn quickly now and remember this and even consider to quit cricketing ties with them, y not?

IAJ were you hoping to put this in another thread?

Ghoshtbuster said:
Rain? noooo

Sindh need this win!

They should via Duckworth-Lewis, even if it is called off now, shouldn't they?

Wow, that was an amazing shot. Skiddy ball by the left armer, Beast played it off the back foot, seemed a bit hurried, and the ball disappeared to the cover fence.

Too quick for the cameras to catch it.

Afridi lofts one to cover for two.

Yes Sindh will win if game is stopped now.

asifp said:
IAJ were you hoping to put this in another thread?
Hehe no I just had this thread open and wrote it here. I am at work you know and did not bother to get out of this thread. But I am sorry for disturbing the match-chat here, but i had to release my heacache somehow:)

Sheikh if you want the excel file let me know.

All you have to do is put the runs at the end of the over and it gives the rest

Overs 40
Runs 213
Wickets 3
Current RR 5.33

Runs Req. 22
Overs Left 10
Req. RR 2.20

He's such a character; tried to catch the ball being relayed back to the bowler, it deflected off his glove and hit the bowler.

Even acts of kindness turn violent!

IAJ said:
Hehe no I just had this thread open and wrote it here. I am at work you know and did not bother to get out of this thread. But I am sorry for disturbing the match-chat here, but i had to release my heacache somehow:)
The other thread would be perfect for your post. just copy and paste it in there.

Sheikh said:
He's such a character; tried to catch the ball being relayed back to the bowler, it deflected off his glove and hit the bowler.

Even acts of kindness turn violent!
:))) :))) :)))

I have to see this!! Please!!!

Full ball. Afridi tries to send that into outer space.

Bat twists in his hand and he manages it to sky it straight to Yasir Hammed at point.

Skies one to point, didn't get his foot to the pitch of the delivery. Good knock, was trying to end it quick.

25 (13)

:)))

What a man, what a man, what a ***man*** :afridi

SR = 192.3

Great stuff. I dont know why he played slow today though, I guess they were in the leading position so didnt have to try to hard.

RUN OUT

Alam hits to point and runs, Manzoor says no, direct hit and gone.

Overs 41
Runs 215
Wickets 5
Current RR 5.24

Runs Req. 20
Overs Left 9
Req. RR 2.22

Manzoor pulls one for four

Thats the 5th hundred by a batsman in the chasing team in the last 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back