Sindh vs NWFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afridirocks

First Class Captain
Runs
This should be a good match hopefully afridi will continue with his good form and team will win this time

Brilliant! When does this exhibition of horror start?

BTW amazing avatar AR, bro, I sense you are one of us. :afridi

Does anyone know any good voodoo curses? I want to place one on the Voodoo Child himself. :127:

PPers whoever are in Pakistan please be on the computer 10 minutes before the game starts we want to knw about each and every single sight of Afridi bhai loll

I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls off a duck today... although that inning from him last game finally brought a bit more credibility to that "Beast" title he's been given. Right now he looks like a confused beast who doesn't know if he should scare someone or be nice to them...

kingusama92 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls off a duck today... although that inning from him last game finally brought a bit more credibility to that "Beast" title he's been given. Right now he looks like a confused beast who doesn't know if he should scare someone or be nice to them...

Expect broken windows of your room, beast doesn't appreciate criticism just as much as bouncer. :D

The Blazer said:
Brilliant! When does this exhibition of horror start?

BTW amazing avatar AR, bro, I sense you are one of us. :afridi

yes i am one of the most hungriest afridis fan LOL and i want bowlers to suffer when afridi bats and batsman to suffer when afridi bowls lol

Afridirocks said:
yes i am one of the most hungriest afridis fan LOL and i want bowlers to suffer when afridi bats and batsman to suffer when afridi bowls lol

lolll same here yaar for me i want indian bowlers to suffer the most, until they suicide :))) :)))

lool man they already have suffered enough of afridi hands but dont worry its not finished yet

Afridirocks said:
lool man they already have suffered enough of afridi hands but dont worry its not finished yet

yee i know, but i hope Pakistan plays india when :afridi is in form then InshAllah they will suicide?

Btw where do you live in Canada? Because I am in Canada too loll

minhasuz said:
lolll same here yaar for me i want indian bowlers to suffer the most, until they suicide :))) :)))

not sure about the Indians but I am sure a few Pakistani fans have committed suicide due to his horrid batting in crunch situations.....

kingusama92 said:
not sure about the Indians but I am sure a few Pakistani fans have committed suicide due to his horrid batting in crunch situations.....

loll yee i know that buh i want indians to do that!! lolll

yoo kingusama92 you are from Canada too, so i just want to make sure is that did any ipl team sign Rizwan Cheema?

asifp and/or sheikh are you guys there, can you please tell score occassionally?

Please, update us on the situation of the stadium. Still in one piece after the Beast stepped in?

What is the score? Say if the scoreboard has survived the initial onslaught from :afridi 's entrance?

guys can you please tell me how to put a avatar picture or profile picture?

yaar Jamal how did you put a display picture (or avatar picture) ? loll

natalia said:
Has the beast bowled 0 balls, taken 10 wickets, and has given -100 runs?!

There is a chance the beast may not be playing today. Saw Faisal Iqbal doing field settings and did not see beast on the field, though I just watched 2 overs so I am not sure.

Xoib said:
There is a chance the beast may not be playing today. Saw Faisal Iqbal doing field settings and did not see beast on the field, though I just watched 2 overs so I am not sure.

NOOOOOOO, Beast was probably doing Tilawat that time

N.W.F.P are 106-3 after 27 overs.

Yasir Hameed is not out on 50-odd.

Afridi picked up the last wicket, swallowing Khurram Shehzad lbw.

Sheikh said:
N.W.F.P are 106-3 after 27 overs.

Yasir Hameed is not out on 50-odd.

Sheikh bhai Asalamalakium, I had been waiting for you.
Welcome

Sheikh said:

So the beast is playing :)
Got me scared there for a moment.

natalia said:
So the beast is playing :)
Got me scared there for a moment.
same here, beast was not on field was this moment see now he got a wicket loll

125-3 after 31.

Some left arm off spinner that I've never seen before is bowling.

Sheikh said:
125-3 after 31.

Some left arm off spinner that I've never seen before is bowling.

oh good how does the pitch look like??? batting pitch?

Afridirocks said:
sheikh bhai latest score ko bata do.... how is afridi doing?
Afridi picked up the last wicket. Not sure who took the first two, they're usually pretty reluctant to show us the scorecard.

Afridirocks said:
oh good how does the pitch look like??? batting pitch?
Batting pitch no doubt. Usually a bit on offer for the pacers early but NSK tends to flatten out. It's quite overcast and breezy today though, and that usually prompts some swing in Karachi.

Sheikh said:
Afridi picked up the last wicket. Not sure who took the first two, they're usually pretty reluctant to show us the scorecard.
true geo is like that

minhasuz said:
bro who is playing thoo?
Not sure, I'm a little busy with work so have only been able to glance at the score occasionally. Will give scorecard details at the end of the innings.

Jamal said:
Who's batting? :ijaz ?
Some Amir guy is on 42 (53) batting with some Umer dude on 1 (4)

189-4 off 43.3.

Afridi has been quite active in the field, constantly bucking up his bowlers and trying to raise his team. That's been apparent in the 10 minutes or so I've followed.

Sheikh said:

189-4 off 43.3.

Afridi has been quite active in the field, constantly bucking up his bowlers and trying to raise his team. That's been apparent in the 10 minutes or so I've followed.
Umer Gul? :gul he is back from Hajj
Welcome Back Haji Umer Gul :gul (<-- in new face he will be bald loll)

minhasuz said:
Umer Gul? :gul he is back from Hajj
Welcome Back Haji Umer Gul :gul (<-- in new face he will be bald loll)

I doubt he's batting at 6.

Sheikh said:

189-4 off 43.3.

Thanks Sheikh. If he keeps scoring quick hundreds while captain, maybe he can kick :romeo away

Jamal said:
Thanks Sheikh. If he keeps scoring quick hundreds while captain, maybe he can kick :romeo away
yee but this captain :romeo has been doing good too in with Punjab that is a big worry. If they [Punjab] win then :romeo he might remain the captain of the team which i hope doesnt happens ..InshAllah it wont

202-5 after 45.

The Umer dude (wasn't Gul I don't think) went for 13 (10) trapped lbw by a quick inswinging yorker from Sohail Khan.

Akbar Badshah (what a name; translates to Great King!!!) has come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back