South Africa v India | 2nd Test | Durban | Day 4 | 29/12/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Consistent

Test Debutant
Runs
First Session is important for both teams and over weather condition is not good
there is chance of rain let see happen

for india jaddu and shami will b key and for sa i will go for robbie faf and phailender b/c they can hit big

Why did the day not start with Shami & new ball ? i just do not understand what Dhoni is bent on . leaking precious runs & foregoing chance to pick up wickets .

84 of 250 balls.. Weather and Kallis have both played their part in this match. :misbah

Zaheer is a bit like Imran Tahir, always bowls some crap deliveries no matter what.

Lead about to happen. SA will probably score at a quick pace after that. They will be looking at 450.

We need to bundle these guys out for within 50 runs from our score else we're losing.

Yay now increase the run rate. I be wantin to see someone losin.

Styen owned Indian batting now he wants to own Indian bowling.

Come on Kallis get the 100, what a way to finish one of the best careers ever...

Jadeja runs through his over amazingly fast. I was trying to time him yesterday and many of his overs were done in less than 2 minutes. This is the guy the captain would like to have, when slow on over rate.

I don't understand South Africa's tactics here. Aren't they playing for a win here ?

hmm, any one proficient in rain dance ? if yes , go for it :)

The only good part is that we'll get to see Indian batting by the end of next session #dance

Can someone tell me WHY THE HECK DHONI is not taking the new ball when its so OBVIOUS his bowlers cant do SQUAT with the current ball....

Probably that the latter ones never faced Indian bowlers in their last innings :yk

No offence, well done Kallis :19:
Reminds me of Tendulkar. Both Kallis and Tendulkar could have retired in this game, but i guess the BCCI were bigger than the game.

Reminds me of Tendulkar. Both Kallis and Tendulkar could have retired in this game, but i guess the BCCI were bigger than the game.

BCCI didn't want to gift all the money that is involved with the legend's retirement to CSA..

Reminds me of Tendulkar. Both Kallis and Tendulkar could have retired in this game, .

My god what a game that would have been.............................................................. Gives me the chills just thinking about it............

Pitch is not flat. There is some turn and bounce but it's so slow that it won't bother the batters. Saffers batting so slow is a little odd.

Steyn's innings shows how miserable India's attitude is.. :msd, please step down! Enough is enough

Indians just don't believe in their fast bowlers. The only reason Dhoni didn't take the new ball is because he believes in jadeja more than shami, ishant and zaheer

No wonder the new ball is not taken. Only Jadeja has been among the wickets.

Indians just don't believe in their fast bowlers. The only reason Dhoni didn't take the new ball is because he believes in jadeja more than shami, ishant and zaheer

Ishant and zaheer are crap but yeah they would have got more bounce with a new ball.

Zak looked lethal in the 1st test 1st innings. But after that, he has been woeful despite looking fit.

Dhoni not taking the new ball to make the ball not come on to the bat. He is trying for a draw already.

Kallis should tell Dale to go for it now and start to move the score,

Don't see a point in blocking now,

Kallis should also go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back