South Africa v India | 3rd ODI | Cape Town | 18/01/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
India cant lose from here. They are not chokers like SA who keep choking in the same position last game

Last edited:
Second riveting game in a row! I don't care who I support, I will always be a cricket fan first

LOL Nehra is middling every single ball !

Jiyyo mere laaal :D

Shot by Nehra. India were very lucky but played well down the order. SA will be crushed to lose another game they should have won.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SA you suck

Ha ha! Not bad for a second string team vs the best bowling line up yada yada. Goodnight all!

SA should take a good look at themselves. Pummeled in their own back yard again. Greame smith needs to get the axe. He is passed his sell by date.

Good win,considering half of our batting side is sitting at home.

Nehra middled it for four to raise victory :D

#8,9 & 10 put up 43 crucial runs in the end, so another 'CHOKEJOB' this ?

Pakistan should really start taking a leaf out of their neighbours and start making strategies and game plans.

SA should take a good look at themselves. Pummeled in their own back yard again. Greame smith needs to get the axe. He is passed his sell by date.
SA will never win the worldcup because they only have three bowlers. Parnell and Botha need to be dropped and bring Tahir or another young pacer in.

Indiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Indiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ha ha! Not bad for a second string team vs the best bowling line up yada yada. Goodnight all!
They don't have the best ODI bowling line up at all. Tsotobe's probably their most threatening ODI bowler, and he just joined the team.

Tests no question, but not limited overs. It's a good ODI bowling line up but not the best.

With 3 runs to get, Smith had fielders at the boundary allowing Bhajji easy singles. Contrast this with Dhoni's captaincy in the last game and you will see where the game was lost

Pakistan should really start taking a leaf out of their neighbours and start making strategies and game plans.

They should get a intelligent captain and throw out players who are just hgging the place on the basis of their names.

Hahaha I love seeing whiners and haters "FTB" "Chokers" "Cheaters "BCCI Rigging" haha let me see more tears, they are delicious

Congrats India, Theyve shown guts in last two games to win both when the pressure really was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back