South Africa v India | 3rd ODI | Cape Town | 18/01/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
another 4 from a misfield...
Its Boucher's fault, he should have said "Ghomay gee" :))

Simply awesome!! 85 off 120 and South Africans looking stumped in the field, the tide is turning...

DAMN THE PATHANS REALLY LOVE HITTING SIXES :O

Yousuf just hit 3 in 4 balls. beast

For all their planning etc, any blind person would have told SA that Pathan will clobber your spinners ! dumb cricket by SA and Smith

Having two spinners in operation while Pathan and Raina are batting? Smith is doing everything possible to hand India the match.

Raina edging closer to his demise, Its not long to go now my senses are telling me his demise will come by a nick to wicketkeeper

For all their planning etc, any blind person would have told SA that Pathan will clobber your spinners ! dumb cricket by SA and Smith

2 big wickets were taken by spinners! and botha nearly got pathan caught at slip! so that is why the risk

One more wicket and the Bhajji comes in...this partnership needs to add a few more yet

I hope India wins the series and peaks a bit too early and then loses initial round of world cup only not to make to playoffs.

This is good for India, Yousuf in top form in lower middle order with Tendulkar, Sehwag, Gambhir at top. Damn

So You Say This Innings Played By Nakli Is Better Than Razzlers One In Abu Dhabi? :facepalm:

No. Razzaq's was brilliant no doubt. But hold on with the facepalm. This innings ain't over yet!

Besides, the boom boom remark was aimed at someone who may have the copyright but forgotten what it means

99fc3768f74f4e2997ce112fca61f5e5.jpg

i think pathans going to become alot better then afridi and razzaq in future........

One more wicket and the Bhajji comes in...this partnership needs to add a few more yet

You got that right. These two have to add another 50 at least. Or, to put in another way, 3 overs of Pathan power!

So You Say This Innings Played By Nakli Is Better Than Razzlers One In Abu Dhabi? :facepalm:

Very few innings can touch the Razzler's. That's a one day innings where the cricketer played brilliantly, out of his skin - even on most of these occasions, not absolutely everything goes right, and the cricketer can still fail. But this time, everything went perfectly. You only see an innings that good every few years.

But make no mistake, if Mr Pathan takes India to victory here, it will be a very, very good innings

Very few innings can touch the Razzler's. That's a one day innings where the cricketer played brilliantly, out of his skin - even on most of these occasions, not absolutely everything goes right, and the cricketer can still fail. But this time, everything went perfectly. You only see an innings that good every few years.

But make no mistake, if Mr Pathan takes India to victory here, it will be a very, very good innings

well said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back