South Africa v Pakistan | 2nd T20I |Centurion| 03-03-2013 | South African Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ gul 4-3

Lmao.

All the Pakistani players are happy now.

We have found our format.

35625502.jpg

Don't worry ... Pakistan still lost 3-0 in the test series. lol.

yeah sure man you thrashed us... none will ever deny that but right now T20 is going on anxd we are thrashing you so lets keep the concentration on the current :p :p :p

Gul is a destroyer in T20s, has done it against all comers.

South Africa v Pakistan | 2nd T20I |Centurion| 03-03-2013 | South African Innin

Hafeez should bring himself on against the two lefties

Cmoon Hafeez have a bowl finsh em off

this what Pakistan are good at. Offensive. Akram made Pakistan bowling very defensive during the tests.

shukar karo .. there was just one T20 and we can win the series :p

and that is why ahmad shahzad should be in the team not only can he bat but he is an amazing fielder as well. deserves to be in odi squad

it will not be a surprise if team management ask the board to let shezad stay for ODIS

Ahmed Shehzad needs to be a little more consistent to be in ODI , I would accept him averaging 35 in ODI as opener , but not 25 , he will be another Nazir then.

so south africa is guls bunny in T20 matches..... last time he guldozed them by batting and this time by bowling.

this what Pakistan are good at. Offensive. Akram made Pakistan bowling very defensive during the tests.

Bhai jaan, tests ki baat na karo.

Tests mein hamara phir woi haal hona hy. Chahay kal sy phir test series start kar du

Quality bowling line up to face with scoreboard pressure means any batting lineup in the world will struggle and Saffers are no exception. But I still want them to put up a fight chasing this big total.

Both Miller and RP are capable of scoring quickly and hopefully they take this game away from a one sided contest.

Last edited:
SA playing a weak side , nevertheless :gul bowling well is good sign for upcoming games.

I had Mohammad Hafeez as my captain in fantasy cricket
CHanged it to Deviliers thinking this guy will take catches and make a ton of runs
:6::6:

Quality bowling line up to face with scoreboard pressure means any batting lineup in the world will struggle and Saffers are no exception. But I still want them to put up a fight chasing this big total.

Both Miller and RP are capable scoring quickly and hopefully they take this game away from a one sided contest.

could be very similar to the only other time we made 190+ against a test playing nation....
the hussey semi-final....

And Ajmal bowled the final over then, and he has yet to bowl, lol

Pommie talking about changes in side from test side... Flippin excuses... Look at our side.. No YK, No Azhar, No Misbah, No Shafiq

Harris Sohail and Raza Hasan must be played in ODI , they will improve fielding also.

could be very similar to the only other time we made 190+ against a test playing nation....
the hussey semi-final....

And Ajmal bowled the final over then, and he has yet to bowl, lol

When he does bowl it might be all over for SA. Need some runs from the bats of Miller/RP now.

Pommie talking about changes in side from test side... Flippin excuses... Look at our side.. No YK, No Azhar, No Misbah, No Shafiq

MASSIVE difference!

Even though I am glad we are finally going to win a game. Steyn & Philander are RSA best two bowlers, and Amla is their best batsman, and Kallis is their best all rounder. none are playing.

Azhar & Misbah do not even make out best 20/20 team. While only change I make is Asad Shafiq over Malik.

Politics deykho ... Hafeez ignores Afridi and brings himself to bowl (Even before Ajmal lol) so that he could take a wicket and over shadow Gul to take the Man of the Match.

Hamid : "Wonder who will be man of the match: Gul or Hafeez" .. You are forgetting Dhoni Hamid.

typical india-centric humour at cricinfo

He just jealous cause his wannabe home country is getting schooled in T20 cricket!

Harris Sohail and Raza Hasan must be played in ODI , they will improve fielding also.

raza hassan isnt a good fielder, Hafeez has to hide him too and thats embarassing, specially when you are below 20 and stand at square leg or fine leg

MASSIVE difference!

Even though I am glad we are finally going to win a game. Steyn & Philander are RSA best two bowlers, and Amla is their best batsman, and Kallis is their best all rounder. none are playing.

Azhar & Misbah do not even make out best 20/20 team. While only change I make is Asad Shafiq over Malik.

Point is that we have depth when it comes to the shorter format! We beat them in T20 when they had all their top guns so credit should be given

Farhan Afzal: "South Africa lowest score in T20Is is 114 vs Australia. Let see is Pakistan pull the score below 100."

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back