South Africa v Pakistan | 2nd T20I |Centurion| 03-03-2013 | South African Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:out well hafeez has his revenge,,,,,, now give the ball to gul so we cna all go back.

South Africa v Pakistan | 2nd T20I |Centurion| 03-03-2013 | South African Innin

And another

Their lowest score is 105 (I think)

Sorry 114...

Hafeez has been selfish here ! But all's well coz we're in the drivers seat !

:ajmal should have been rested for 20 20 at least. Otherwise how will you play younger players

LOIs are generally played on flat tracks so hafeez comes into his own.

Has a lot of MOMs

Give :gul the ball FFS. Now that clown Afridi is going to bowl the next over and delay the inevitable by another over.

Should have appealed for the lbw. :saqi

I think he's giving Gul a go now for 5.

:ajmal should have been rested for 20 20 at least. Otherwise how will you play younger players

you cannot rest Ajmal. Granted our bowlers did well today. But outside Ajmal, until today, our bowlers have mostly struggled (Rahat's 5-fer can be debated).

two hattricks missed.... this the most action you will find a in a 20 over game.

lala aajao and gully comes, nice gesture by afridi

5fer for Gul :14: and SA's lowest Intnl T20 score till date

Congrats to Pak supporters and Commiserations to SA supporters

That's it game over red rover. Gully da bully takes a 5fer. Congrats Pak. Win by 95.

gul with another 5 for 6 man looks like his lucky number...... nice by hafeez make sure he took the MOM and gave the gul fifer......... south africas lowest total now.

Gully da bully 5 for 6 runs :)) Apparently the second time he has done that too.

Ye Lawson talk na. :gul

35626163.jpg

How fortunes change with the format. Suddenly the hunter became the hunted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back