South Africa v Sri Lanka | 4th ODI | Kimberley | 20/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amjid Javed

PakPassion's 100,000 posts man
Runs
Post of the Week
South Africa 172/3 (24.3 ov)

South Africa have lost two quick wickets.

Still heading towards a big total mind you!

AB 60 off 35 ball so far, stunning and brutal knock so far

Dumminy new man in for S.A

Guess South Africa will win this now, and we'll be officially the new number four in the ODI rankings.

South Africa showing who's the boss. Can SL chase 300 + ?

This is horrifying scoring rate by AB Gladiators

and i just love the aggressive approach of AB deviliers by taking batting power play in 22-26

just to take the game away from srilanka rite there ....and he succeeded in his plan

Srilanka bowling is horrible .... even in test matches they are actually equal to indian bowling and in one dayers they are bit ok ...but against SA they are looking amateur ... because of Aggressive approach by SA

and their batting is not on top of their game... Captain is horrible as well

how can you make dilshan the test team captain ( out of my mind)

just milking the bowling here and there with ease

340 on cards minimum at this stage

@velu ....... you changed your avtar

By the way are you from India? If yes which state?

Noticed they mentioned Parnell as Wayne Parnell I thought he changed his name?

Stats fan Dan: "Here's a stat for AB fans: of batsmen with 4500+ runs, only Viv Richards has an equivalent average AND strikerate, while AB has already caught Viv in terms of hundreds (before this game), in 48 less innings."

( cricinfo )

South Africa again doing what they know the best.

Losing the plot here and might end up scoring less than 280 here :facepalm:

But they should win this game anyway..

imran nazir should have been for pakistan what abcdefg is for the saffers......when i first saw them play , thought they were similarly gifted , clean strikers of the ball..

imran nazir should have been for pakistan what abcdefg is for the saffers......when i first saw them play , thought they were similarly gifted , clean strikers of the ball..

Imran Nazir is an International Faliure, anything pitched up these days , he looks like a tailender. A complete waste.

SL should bring back Maharoof, he moved the ball well, and was a good hitter also, an Ideal number 7.

South Africa | 6/259 | 44 Overs | RR 5.89 | Need 41 runs to reach 300

6 Overs to go!

S.A have made a pigs ear out off this inns

172/1 after 23 overs and now 259 for 6 after 45 overs

the lack of quality all-rounders and strength in S.A middle to late order is very apparent now!

Simon doesn't rate Dilshan's bowling: "If ever there was a reason to remove Dilshan from the cpataincy it's his insistence on bowling himself all the time. The guy averages over 40, is normally the most expensive spinner in the side and can't even be called a partnership breaker."

( cricinfo )

It will take SL to Bat out of there skins to win this game...... Sangakara & Dilshan would need to get hundreds.

Maharoof is a much better player than Kulasekra, no idea why selectors are ignoring him. He would have been perfect foil for Matthews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back