South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Johannesburg | 2/2/13 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
After yesterday's dismal batting performance where Pakistan were rolled over 49, what does Day 3 have in store for the Pakistan team?

Recap:

South Africa: 253 & 207/3 (Smith 52, Amla 50*, de Villiers 63*)

Pakistah: 49

The writing is on the wall...just a matter of time for the iminate defeat that awaits us!

The best result we can hope for is we make 300-400 in the second innings..would be a confidence booster, a bit like what England got vs India in the first test

Lol..

It may sound tragic or funny... to some..

but I do really hope they cross 100 this time

Very bad planning on part of PCB by sending the team just a week before test match and only one practice game.They should have gone atleast 3 weeks before

Send 3 weeks or 3 months before.

We were never going to win test games.

I am all set for an epic batting innings from Pak - GO Pakistan!

Defeat is inevitable but let's see how long we can delay their victory celebration

Gul cranking it up bit by bit. 138.0 kph followed by 138.6 kph.

I think the bowlers are trying to get smacked so they go back to the rest room early.

AB looking to open up, this will be great to watch if he pulls it off.

whats happening with our Bowlers...:facepalm:... Our pathetic batsmen have created a Huge pressure on our Bowlers..

learning time for junaid khan this is not india this is not srilanka this is southafrica with world strongest batting lineup in test. I hope he learn quickly enough and come back strong

Think they'll declare with a lead of about 500, should give AB and # a chance of getting their 100.

aamir was special it hurts to talk about him
so pity

aamir was special it hurts to talk about him
so pity

confidence of every bowler is shattered all bcz of batsmen. 455 lead. We should grab the top players in the world and clone them and put them in our team.

yep ab showing how good and how dangerous he is

ok let s/a batter make their runs here,

and fail missrabily in the next 2 games

ab playing with them and amla toying with them ... body language looks almost dead. Has the pitch slowed down. Seriously ajmal attack. Nothing bad can happen now.

I dont mind the runs and all but the body language is soo pathetic. Its like we have already iven up.

ab playing with them and amla toying with them ... body language looks almost dead. Has the pitch slowed down. Seriously ajmal attack. Nothing bad can happen now.

i dont think they should bowl ajmal anymore

where just giving saffer practice against him,

save him now and let them murder us in this game

its been lost since 49 all out

Well, Well, Well.

Pakistan hammered England. SA hammered England. Now SA hammering Pakistan.

Conclusion: SA best side in the world by FAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back