England reach 36/2 at stumps on Day 3, chasing 297 to win the second Test against Pakistan

I see you always avoid my questions on chacha for some reason.

To this day I've never gotten an answer despite asking the sane question over and over
There is nothing sane about your questions. But anyway puttar you want me to watch a historic test match or answer questions from a wannabe aussie during an exciting period of cricket?

Nobody's interested in test cricket especially in 45 degrees heat and no roofs or facilities.
Yeh to zyadti hai....bro....
i get it no facilities...same in my country - india....
But you guys dont get so many tests matches...and u guys winning, i'd be surprised if you guys dont pack the stadium tommorow to cheer on ur boys...

Yeh to zyadti hai....bro....
i get it no facilities...same in my country - india....
But you guys dont get so many tests matches...and u guys winning, i'd be surprised if you guys dont pack the stadium tommorow to cheer on ur boys...
It's Pakistan at the end of the day the average person has to work harder to make ends meet, even when the PCB have kept it free they've not been coming in.

Where are the close in fielders. They’ve set a field as if they’re defending 100, not 300

This is the 2nd instance in Multan a batter has scored a century and a duck in a Test match

Century and a duck in Test match in Multan

102 & 0 - Abdullah Shafique vs ENG, 2024
114 & 0 - Ben Duckett vs PAK, 2024

If we win this, 1992 WC winner Aqib Chad Javed would leave another positive imprint on Pakistan cricket. :sree

There is nothing sane about your questions. But anyway puttar you want me to watch a historic test match or answer questions from a wannabe aussie during an exciting period of cricket?
I have been asking this question since the day you met me? Here I'll repeat " Then why do you support chacha who hasn't ever contributed?

Chacha's contribution only include the sa game in wc 2022 and Nepal + NZ c game in odi.

What's the reason for that?

Also teemage twilight theories? That's rich coming from you, want me to pull up some of your chacha claims?"

You can respond to the first paragraph. Idc about the 2nd one?

Why don't you respond to Then why do you support chacha who hasn't ever contributed?

Chacha's contribution only include the sa game in wc 2022 and Nepal + NZ c game in odi.

Need to get Root’s wicket early in the day tomorrow but a great day of test cricket nonetheless. Well done Pakistan team!

The fact they didn't give Zahid even one over on this pitch speaks volumes.

Anyway entertaining day's cricket.

No matter what the result, kicking out Babar and Shaheen has massively shifted the fortunes of Pakistani team.

I hope in the off chance Pakistan do not get home, we continue to keep Babar and Shaheen out and focus on the positives of this team.

Rizwan is the probably remaining element that should be removed to complete the transformation.

No matter what the result, kicking out Babar and Shaheen has massively shifted the fortunes of Pakistani team.

I hope in the off chance Pakistan do not get home, we continue to keep Babar and Shaheen out and focus on the positives of this team.

Rizwan is the probably remaining element that should be removed to complete the transformation.
Not just rizzu, Anyone associates with the pack.

This includes Abdullah Shafique who's emulating the king and was called into the team due to Bobby's favour and not out of merit given his 7 list A games, As well as Shan and a few more.

For me it is England 60 and Pakistan 40

Remember Pakistan’s third spin option is an incompetent Zahid Mehmood.

If Pakistan cant defend 297 on a raging turner, no matter the quality of spinners, they will NEVER win anything of substance ever.

For me it is England 60 and Pakistan 40

Remember Pakistan’s third spin option is an incompetent Zahid Mehmood.

Huh, It's 90-10 in favor of Pakistan.

I am puzzled by all this well balanced comments.

Have some faith, it's rank turner and Eng on other side.

Not just rizzu, Anyone associates with the pack.

This includes Abdullah Shafique who's emulating the king and was called into the team due to Bobby's favour and not out of merit given his 7 list A games, As well as Shan and a few more.

Obviously Mr Captain has to go as well.

But I would take Mr Captain for a few more matches if Rizwan gets the boot early.

If Pakistan cant defend 297 on a raging turner, no matter the quality of spinners, they will NEVER win anything of substance ever.
That's not entirely fair. You gotta give credit to England batters if they pull it off. Root is still their and he's cemented himself in top 10 test batters of all time.

So it's not really fair if we judge pak based of said loss assuming it happens.

The comments are due to deep rooted Bazball fears. They can't Baz on tough pitches though.
They have not done it when pitch is doing something or against good bowlers outside Eng. Too much hype of Bazzball, it works fine for them on super roads or at home. I would have liked to see more fielders surrounding them in the last 5-6 overs.

Only way Eng will get these runs if Pakistan stop having faith in them and not surrounding batsmen in the last 5-6 overs was not good to see. I can understand doing it some other time, but it was perfect oppurtunity to apply more pressure.

That's not entirely fair. You gotta give credit to England batters if they pull it off. Root is still their and he's cemented himself in top 10 test batters of all time.

So it's not really fair if we judge pak based of said loss assuming it happens.
Plus England bat all the way down to number 9/10

Back