South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Johannesburg | 2/2/13 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay jamsheed and hafeez africa kay president ko masjid mai la kay Barish ki dua karwa raha hai..... younis khan lucifer kay temple mai bakray zibah kar raha hai and azhar with junaid khan is out to find someone that can do a rain dance..... perfect strategy.. take no chances.

hahahahaha :)))

Ok this is the best part of the test. Misbah hit a four...... WOW.... Misbah is pissing 11 south african players.

Misbah is making evrybody lose it with his tuk tuk... steyn is no exception... finally a single.

Misbah should continue doing this .. I will consider this to be our victory if we can bat out today without losing any more wickets ..

Last 10 overs 12 runs scored
Misbah would never have been this proud in his life.

Ok this is the best part of the test. Misbah hit a four...... WOW.... Misbah is pissing 11 south african players.

11 SA players . the crowd in the ground . SAffers watching on TV .. and almost everyone else except Pakistani fans ..

#TukTuk Zindabad

looking at how SA bowlers are bowling & swinging the bowl shows they are far superior than Pak bowlers. Pak bowlers can't even swing the bowl, they have failed completely. Umer Gul who use to swing the bowl early in his career today only depends on short pitch & bouncers, JK is the only hard working bowler in this current pace attack.

I put a huge question mark on Pak team bowling coach Mohammed Akram who has made many crazy claims & has completely failed to deliver. Where is the swing?

My pick from the day one was Ian Pont when Pakistan was looking for bowling coach but this Mohammed Akram came out of no where & with reference.

SA batsmen were completely brilliant & they played with great patience, specially Amla & this is where Pak team needs to learn lesson from SA batsmen.

Misbah should continue doing this .. I will consider this to be our victory if we can bat out today without losing any more wickets ..

I am all for it... thats why i am enjoying it.

Well the pitch is easing but our batsmen have failed completely even on this easing off pitch.

11 SA players . the crowd in the ground . SAffers watching on TV .. and almost everyone else except Pakistani fans ..

#TukTuk Zindabad

Yep long live sir tuk a lot

rameez cannot even get his facts right...was a day not 2 days...:facepalm:

I hope Ehsan Adil & Mohammed Iran play in the 2nd test. No Rahat Ali, he has got nothing special in him, he is just another Shahid Nazir.

It is important to grind the SA attach as well... You want to make them bowl 100+ overs... This is just the first match of the series... Playing long innings is very important even you know its hard to win this one...

A discussion about the pope has gone completely out of hand!

Yep.... pretty sensitive people out their... was not something wrong... this nit guy must be south african :p :p .

I guess this is the best strategy for 2nd test too .. just frustrate the Saffers .. :p

perhaps this is a strategy by TukTuk .. i.e. get out cheaply .. then Saffers will expect this to happen each time .. and frustrate the hell out of Saffers . .perhaps now even Saffers are praying for rain .. :)

Misbah was going for a six when he saw flight but it was too full

Misbah has to stay there for those last overs.... If we dont lose wickets, we really can call it a moral victory.

It is important to grind the SA attach as well... You want to make them bowl 100+ overs... This is just the first match of the series... Playing long innings is very important even you know its hard to win this one...
Agreed. I don't care if we draw or lose, I just hope we make SA bowl 90 overs minimum.

I have my exam results coming day after,don't think I will be able to sleep
But wait misbah is there...

:misbah is taking tuk tuk to a new level. Dravid and :yk must be mighty proud of this effort. :)

am just loving misbah inning specially against spinner his bat come donw like gonna hit six then just push it down the pitch LOL

Lols Poor Amla, running after almost every ball which goes to the fence

Morkel getting some phainty finally good for 2nd test I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back