South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Johannesburg | 2/2/13 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh please don't bring the spinner...both of these guys struggle against spinner,

Oh Jamshed what have you done.. well played though

Come on Jimmy... I new wickets are going to come because of batsmen's mistake... another one gone because of batsmen not showing patient and playing wrong shot :-(

Where are the indian trolls today?

They will probably show up if a collapse comes.

Azhar defending with very soft hands, good technique.

our expectations are so low that a 40 something inning is considered an achievement

Yes, because its decent for a young opener's first time in SA. Pull out Pakistani openers stats in these conditions and you'll see why.

Azhar losing his patience here...need a boundary or rotate the strike.

Lols look at theose looks, bowled at 132 kph

seriously disappointed here, Why Jammy why? you had all the time in the world. Left and right combination was not helping SA. Well played anyway

I think for next game Haris should come in for Asad, for the right left combo.

SA are sensing the kill. The next half an hour will decide whether PAK can take the fight to another day or not.

Azhar not aiming for boundaries..just placing the ball in gaps for 1s and 2s..

jamshed played good yes soft dismissal but he never looked troubled that is the key on test debut he showed he has it what it takes so big plus 4 future

Azhar is a strange one on the one hand his good at occupying the crease but you also have the feeling he will get out any ball.

Styen is getting the chin route... Let's hope they can survive... There are not going to be too many overs from him now

nice bowling short at the body hostile fast bowling a lesson for young seamers all over the world

Fiery stuff from Steyn. Lethal..
Attack the crap out of other end now.

Kallis just 13 wickets away from 300. I think he'll stop bowling after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back