South Africa vs. Pakistan 2nd ODI: 2nd Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
malik gets a wicket, throws one up and gets a C&B

kemp goes...

Bit of air and an easy caught and bowled for Malik. Well bowled

:)) Malik gets Kemp. Only one commentator is talking... not one peep from jack@#$

Kemp has 2 dismissals with 2 horrible shots... in this series...

and some people touted him being another Symonds...

It seems that today everything has clicked for Pak, what a day! Although I hope Azhar isn't number 82 hundreth thousand on the list of injuries!

AWAN IN A MILLION said:
Please .... just another 3wkts for less than 10 runs!!!

Get 'em OUT for less than 189!!!! please!
ITs possible ... only BUNNIES LEFT for SA ..

Inzy didnt even bother moving for that single ... did anyone notice .. what the hell ...

HunkyPunky said:
South African commentators make Arun Lal and Manjrekar sound neutral.

That a bit harsh on Manjrekar because he does seem to support Pak whenever they play well.

c'mon boys put the saffies outta their misery. I might have time to watch the second half of The Ingleend playing

afridi bowling well here..!

S.A 185/7 after 34 overs

Naved-ul-Hasan 4 0 43 0 10.75 Rana tried his best to make the sa the winners, but didnt had the luck, maybe if he had bowled more overs..

Put Rana back on to possibly restore his confidence a little!

Amjid Javed said:
afridi bowling well here..!

S.A 185/7 after 34 overs

Are you giving Jack his jacket, should he be a part of the team? :>

Abdul Razzaq 7 0 59 2 8.42 (3nb, 1w)
Azhar Mahmood 5 0 23 1 4.60 (1w)

That a bit harsh on Manjrekar because he does seem to support Pak whenever they play well.
I admit he's improved a lot. But if you recall him from India's tour of Pak in 2004...sheesh..

gone. Afridi gets Nel, caught behind. Nice catch by Akmal.

great effort by Pakistan to put it out of reach for SA so early on the match- Big positives are Nazir, Afridi -- who gets another wicket now to stake his claim for man of the match

afridi gets another, inside edge and akmal takes good catch.

Congratulations guys!!! I wanted to create a new thread but it's rather silly to start it a bit early, i stayed up all night and it's all paid pretty well. I knew we will bounce back and what a THRASHING!!! Go and figure how our WC preperations are disrupted.

Afridi takes another, deserves MOM.

Have a good time guys!!!

*Shoaib Malik (ob) 3.0 0 16 1 5.33 (0nb, 1w) 3-0-16-1
Shahid Afridi (rm/lbg) 6.0 0 16 1 2.66 (0nb, 0w) 6-0-16-1

Funny.....SA used to have a batting line up almost up to 10 at one time......This team just can bat up till 7

Shahid Afridi to Nel, OUT
A Nel c Kamran Akmal b Shahid Afridi 5 (14b 0x4 0x6) SR: 35.71

i wonder wether ntini will sweep afridi

like afridi swept ntini!

Afridi the best bowler in the 1st ODI, second best in the 2nd ODI.

ok .. bring rana in and finish this with a couple of reverse swinging yorkers

S.A 190/8 off 36 overs

wkt maiden from afridi.

Afridi beats Ntini 5 times in a row. A wicket maiden and a superb spell from the Beast.

Did I really call him that ? :)

Saj said:
Afridi beats Ntini 5 times in a row. A wicket maiden and a superb spell from the Beast.

Did I really call him that ? :)

I think Easa has hijacked your account again ;-)

No Rana please!

what was that from Malik?? did he bowl an outswinger?

Malik trying too many things now....or is he trying to second guess pollock

Afridi has bowled superbly here, doing a great job as the leading ODI spinner.

197/8, I want to win this game by 130+ runs!

Nice-N-Fresh said:
Is Pollock trying to do a Shoaib Malik here?
Actually he is going a run a ball here which is good considering they have not even a whisker of a chance

S.A 200 up as ntini slaps a delivery down ground for 4

next ball is an open faced push past 1st slip for 4...

i think looking forward to the world cup, and if expected the wickets are low and slow, theres no need to play razzack, hes cannon fodder on seaming wickets let alone on slow low spinning wickets, i just cant believe it his bowling is going downhill fast and please dont tell me that he keeps it tight when hes going at 10 an over

Ntini gets 2 fours to spoil Afrdis figures- a lucky one through slips and a slog over mid-off/ extra cover

Amjid Javed said:
S.A 200 up as ntini slaps a delivery down ground for 4

next ball is an open faced push past 1st slip for 4...

oh oh .. we are in trouble now :p

Pollock is a pain at the moment. The players could be up in the changing rooms if it wasn't for him there.

Easa said:
Afridi has bowled superbly here, doing a great job as the leading ODI spinner.

197/8, I want to win this game by 130+ runs!

nice signature ;-)

Crininfo messing up (or despratley trying to get SA a victory):

37.4 Shahid Afridi to Ntini, FOUR, turns away from off stump, Ntini pushes at it with an open-face of the bat and it spees past slip
37.4 Shahid Afridi to Ntini, FOUR, turns away from off stump, Ntini pushes at it with an open-face of the bat and it spees past slip
37.3 Shahid Afridi to Ntini, FOUR, Ah! he breaks free with a lofted drive to widish long off. Tossed up by Afridi well outside off and he flat batted it to left of long off
37.3 Shahid Afridi to Ntini, FOUR, Ah! he breaks free with a lofted drive to widish long off. Tossed up by Afridi well outside off and he flat batted it to left of long off

Only two fours were hit in reality!

Malik or Hafeez in the next match?- i think we need both to battle it out along with Razzaq and Azhar for one each to cement a place in the side if possible even three out of the four.
Inzi can rest for the next two matches.

Ntini gone, slaps one down Hafeezs throat.

Afridi gets his 3rd wicket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back