South Africa vs. Pakistan 2nd ODI: 2nd Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
PakPassionate said:
Azhar book for Worldcup 2007? LOL

Is say Ijaaz Ahmed ki yaad agi......4 matches fail 5th mai century...next 5 matches k liya pakka
afridi kee yaad aageyee

last ball 133.3 kph, little faster with every ball. Azhar looks pumped up!!

Medic said:
On Cricinfo it says Asif took the wicket

Crapinfo has gone to the dogs.....The indian commentators probably can't take it and have jumped out the window replaced by chimps.....

around 130kph ...

maitaining a decent line so far ...

apprently Ramiz dosen't like Azhar, first gives 100% of the credit to Younis and then says that it was a gifted wicket ...

as usual disappointed in Ramiz

keep up the great work.

PakPassionate said:
Azhar book for Worldcup 2007? LOL

Is say Ijaaz Ahmed ki yaad agi......4 matches fail 5th mai century...next 5 matches k liya pakka
easy there tiger. Only his first over.

WELCOME BACK AZHAR MAHMOOD!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

C'mon Pakistan ...

We need to get them out before they get to 189 ..... C'MoNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the commentators will start discussing MOM now!
Afridi or Yousuf? Personally Afridi!

Does Azhar look fit? Is is up to pace?
Can't watch the match some updates on Azhars form will be appreciated.

what a ball, opened up kemp like a can of beans!

If you had to choose between Sami and Mahmood who would you choose ?

Rameez saying that Younis has got fantastic pairs of hand :))) getting excited I guess!!

Pace said:
Does Azhar look fit? Is is up to pace?
Can't watch the match some updates on Azhars form will be appreciated.

looks out of breath already!

PakPassionate said:

that's exactly how I remember Ijaz Ahmed. I hate that guy with a passion.

TheSaint said:
Rameez saying that Younis has got fantastic pairs of hand :))) getting excited I guess!!

i don't think excitement has anything to do with it. :21:

zushy_786 said:
Looks like the pie thrower is throwing pies at his naysayers....

Relax, it was brilliant catch the ball was short nothing special. Essentially it was the fielder's wicket.

Great comeback over. Wicket in the first over, the best Azhar could of hoped for :D

he isnt fat.. just a little bigger than his old self when he was pencil thin ..

Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar said:
that's exactly how I remember Ijaz Ahmed. I hate that guy with a passion.

Afridi is in the same category as well, as is Abdul Razzaq! ... well i can name a couple others as well..

DotCom said:
he isnt fat.. just a little bigger than his old self when he was pencil thin ..

That is the problem ,in pakistan no one is consider FAT ,its always the freaking Age .................... that gets the blame.

Razzaq getting a pasting here from boucher.

poor length!

11 runs off the over...

Razzaq still bowling crap- short and down the leg side- 11 from this over so far

akpower said:
Relax, it was brilliant catch the ball was short nothing special. Essentially it was the fielder's wicket.

whatever floats your boat ... mate.

razzaq has lost it like rana .. bring afridi in to finish it off

Azhar bowling miles better then Razzaq here...

Azhar bowling miles better then Razzaq here... :)

good fielding from moyo!

saved 3 runs! great commitment!

A dangerous time coming up ... spinner to bowl a few overs.

Boucher took them to the cleaners in the last game ... let's hope he doesn't start where he left off. So far, he's hit four bondaries off the 8 balls he's faced.

akpower said:
Afridi is in the same category as well, as is Abdul Razzaq! ... well i can name a couple others as well..

Afridi and Razzaq don't bat at one down - a spot that is supposed to be reserved for the best batsman in the team. they're sloggers. that said yes, they should be more consistent.

Ijaz Ahmed has to be one of the luckiest players to have played for Pakistan for as long as he did. players who've been far more consistent than Ijaz didn't get half the number of chances that Ijaz Ahmed got. if we'd given Mohd. Wasim or even Azhar Mehmood the kind of run that we gave Ijaz, we might have nurtured either one of them into captaincy material.

akpower said:

I am relaxed and I was being sarcastic if you didn't notice. Yes it was a brilliant catch...

akpower said:

Well, he's bowled a couple of brilliant deliveries sonce so it evens out :29:

I think that the match will continue as it should have - no change in targets etc luckily

Ijaz spanked Australia all over the place though

oh oh ... azhar is gonna force razzaq to play better !!

Its been a dream comeback as yet for Mahmood hasn't it. Getting a wicket of the first ball must've done his confidence a world of good. Good tight bowling till now.

I'm having trouble figuring this out.... guys is this a batting paradise or a bowling paradise? :13:

Command performance from pakistan! :19:

rameez ' afridi a terrific alrounder'...rameez just shut up...one minute awful cricketer next minute 'terrific'....come on dude make up your mind

afridi has started well, getting somme drift as well..

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
rameez ' afridi a terrific alrounder'...rameez just shut up...one minute awful cricketer next minute 'terrific'....come on dude make up your mind
Lotaas do this...

apprently Ramiz dosen't like Azhar, first gives 100% of the credit to Younis and then says that it was a gifted wicket ...

as usual disappointed in Ramiz
Ramiz gets a big check for kissing host nation's bum. Earlier he was saying 'Surely Kallis can win this for SA'..he goes outa his way to be a chamcha. A South African commentator would be damned if he said surely Yousuf/Inzi etc. can chase down 350.

Rameez saying that Afridi was mercurial today and played a Boucher-like innings-- Wakeup man-- are u saying Boucher was Afridi's role-model or that this is something that Boucher is supposed to do and Afridi just did after looking at how Boucher plays- The Beast will not be pleased if he hears that!!

shout for lbw against Kemp, huge inside edge thou.

Good line and length from Azhar.

sticking to the basics here..!

This match has given Pakistan so many positives- Nazir got his confidence up and so did Afridi- now Azhar following suit.. Allah ka shukar hai - we may after all get a solid team for the WorldCup

TheSaint said:
Rameez saying that Afridi was mercurial today and played a Boucher-like innings-- Wakeup man-- are u saying Boucher was Afridi's role-model or that this is something that Boucher is supposed to do and Afridi just did after looking at how Boucher plays- The Beast will not be pleased if he hears that!!

That is nonsense from Ramiz. Afridi was way better :12:

very good bouncer by azhar, surprised boucher. 3 off the over. 144-5

LightSpeedGT said:
Azhar sweating like a pig. But bowling very well.
Is he?

eddiecopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back