Sri Lanka A v Pakistan A | Colombo PSS 5th U/ODI | Aug 28, 2009 |

IAJ

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
After beating SL comprehensively in the first two ODIs, Pakistan have thrown away the momentum. If they do win today, it will be a successfull tour.
Let us hope Bhanja's captaincy has improved. I think he persisted with the part-timers way too long in the last match, but wish him good luck today.

sorry It Is The 5th Odi, Not The 15th. Pls Edit It Mods.

IAJ said:
sorry It Is The 5th Odi, Not The 15th. Pls Edit It Mods.
Most of the mods are in UK and they will be doing there Sehri right now (I am just assuming) so they might now be able to do it right now but will surely do it afterwards

Pakistan have won the toss and elected to bat. 0/0 after 1.3 overs.
Ghani is back, he replaces Masood, the fast bowler. Looks like Pakistan are only playing two fast bolwers today: Riaz and Talha

Why is Khalid Latif playing? He has NO future whatsoever with the team.

Eagle Eyes said:
Funny How Khuram Manzoor Cant Make The Pakistan "a" Squad! :)))
Actually he did make it. He played in four day matches, but I am not sure about one days maybe he is in squad but they aren't playing him

iZeeshan said:
Why is Khalid Latif playing? He has NO future whatsoever with the team.
He averages around 49 which isn't bad for odis so I think he should be playing

32/1 after 7.2 overs.
Latif gone. You must be happy Izeeshan?

IAJ said:
32/1 after 7.2 overs.
Latif gone. You must be happy Izeeshan?
LOL I still want the team to win

I just don't understand why Azeem Ghumman isn't in the squad instead of him or something

Last Bat Ahmed Shehzad c †Silva b Maharoof 0 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00
Fall of wicket: 32/2 (7.5 ov); Partnership: 0 runs, 0.3 overs, RR: 0.00

Well Shehzad also gone. 32/2 after 7.5 overs.
He is a very inconsistent player. I started a thread about him, wheter he should be brought back to first team or not, but his inconsistency is a major problem.

Ah Azhar Ali joins Umar Amin, they put up a stand of 105 runs in the last ODI. Hope they do even better today.

I really like this lad Umar Amin. He has a very healthy SR, 28 runs from 31 balls and he loves hitting boundaries. Must have a good technique!

Umar Amin gone, 60/3 afteer 14.4 overs

Back