Sri Lanka Premier League| Day 1 | 11/08/12 | Commentary & Discussion

C'mon Afridi its not nat side anymore, show them what you really got there yet.

I had a feeling he was gonna try to lift him over cover, goes for the cut instead and runs himself out.

"It's funny that to most folks quality cricket equatee to run feasts. If there seems to be at least some sort of balance between the two elements, it's a problem with the quality?! Really?"

so true

Don't know why you wouldn't select Nazir :mad:

shehzad > Nazir not to mention he has been in intl cricket for some time. He was brilliant in BPL as well.

And probably team management thought that going with 1 foreign batsman is more than enough. Dont know about Travis Birt's role in the team. If the role is as an opener than the decision is questionnable

shehzad > Nazir not to mention he has been in intl cricket for some time. He was brilliant in BPL as well.

And probably team management thought that going with 1 foreign batsman is more than enough. Dont know about Travis Birt's role in the team. If the role is as an opener than the decision is questionnable

Both have been in BPL for some time and both had brilliant BPL seasons.

Also Travis is an opener. I'd have Nazir over Travis any day, especially considering Australians don't do to well on these types of wickets. Perfect for Nazir.

Come on, how can you say BPL is better already? The first game hasn't even finished!

Commie saying 'everyone is talking about Shehzad in Australia, he's a very good batsman'

Both have been in BPL for some time and both had brilliant BPL seasons.

Also Travis is an opener. I'd have Nazir over Travis any day, especially considering Australians don't do to well on these types of wickets. Perfect for Nazir.

Maybe but compared to what SHEHZAD did Nazir wasnt anywhere close. And btw you wanted to mean INTL cricket not BPL, but what I meant was that Shehzad has played in intl cricket RECENTLY.

2 runs. 2-0 after the first over. Shehzad on strike, apparently everyone is talking about Shehzad in Australia :))

Back