Sri Lanka Premier League| Day 1 | 11/08/12 | Commentary & Discussion

duck for Shehzad
so we should start pakistani players performance thread for SLPL lol

Imran Nazir must be back now. How on earth he was left out is bloody beyond me

I cant believe I called it right. I said Ahmed Shezad to get a duck and there you go. A big fat 0

After one innings? Come on. If Nazir got out first ball you'd want him to have another chance right?

Both should play together next game. I want Birt to fail.
That was poor. Awful footwork. How on earth did he miss that one. All I know Imran Nazir has to come in.

That was poor. Awful footwork. How on earth did he miss that one. All I know Imran Nazir has to come in.

It was his first ball. Footwork of even the best isn't up to the mark first ball. Nazir & Shehzad should play next game.

Riaz on.

It was his first ball. Footwork of even the best isn't up to the mark first ball. Nazir & Shehzad should play next game.

Riaz on.

Problem is ... he always do like this .. and its not like his footwork gets better as he progresses .. he play like this only and its the reason of his downfall...because he loses his balls ... he cramped himself when he has to play on the off side ..

he looked better in BPL because he was not moving there so much

hopefully he scores in next games to come .. but consistently matters

RR arent gonna win if NN manage to Bat the 20 overs. They need to get them out

Easy going for the Nagas, Royals need atleast 3-4 more quick wickets to put any pressure on them .

Anyone else think its funny that after all the issues Waqar is coaching Afridis team :p

Ahmad Shahzad has been picked ahead of him :facepalm:

Good thing our selectors have more sense that these buffoons
Exactly. I said at the start that Ahmed Shezad will get a big fat duck and guess what. He got one. How on earth was Imran left out in the first place is beyond me. I am glad the selectors saw some sense

Exactly. I said at the start that Ahmed Shezad will get a big fat duck and guess what. He got one. How on earth was Imran left out in the first place is beyond me. I am glad the selectors saw some sense

Calm down now, you've gone on about it since the last 2 and a half hours. Its happened now. You cannot change it.

I agree Imran should have been selected. Hopefully they will have learnt.

Back