Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Dambulla | 01/08/09 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afridi_Fan said:
someone here was saying that Nasir will smash them, has he really smashed them?

Koi baat nahi better luck next time.

i'l own up it was me :))) lol i have a reputation of jinxing people, to be honest my favourite inclusion would of been Nazir rather than jamshed but i was supporting Jamshed because he is attacking, very disapointed with this started, but i think 250 is still possible.

They should go for their shots.. rather then being bobbed down

Jamshed's shot reminds me of a certain Butt and a Hameed

wth is going on man seriously
WC jetnay k baad i think indians nay jaadu toona kar dia hai its like they never held a bat in their life !!!

Pakistan cannot get defensive because of this set back, or no score will get made.

Salazar said:
I'm mentioning about their batsmen..

As of bowlers, ALL come to mind. We should be wary of alll of them, even Jayasuriya's bowling :D

it was murali in first ODI who took the match away from Paksitan in last 6 overs... 32(15)

Shoaib Akhtar's Fan said:
kya hua bhaiyo ?? Kar li Jamshed ne 100 ??

Kam az Kam Misbah ki tarah pitch per jaa ker sooya tu nahi na :)))

muhammad.kamran said:
it was murali in first ODI who took the match away from Paksitan in last 6 overs... 32(15)

do not remind me such disappointing thoughts :(

undisputed said:
i'l own up it was me :))) lol i have a reputation of jinxing people, to be honest my favourite inclusion would of been Nazir rather than jamshed but i was supporting Jamshed because he is attacking, very disapointed with this started, but i think 250 is still possible.

Yaar I appreciate you acknowledging your mystical jinxing powers but to play that shot, to that bowler, with that foot-work (none), on the first ball, after finally getting a game...well my friend that needed no jinx.

In fact, the only person you could have jinxed there would have been Kulasekara if he hadn't taken a wicket on that ball w/ the variables that I mentioned above.

Atleast Rameez Raja is in good form, hailing Akmal as great, or very good or something of that sort, behind the stumps.

z2_daredevil said:
wth is going on man seriously
WC jetnay k baad i think indians nay jaadu toona kar dia hai its like they never held a bat in their life !!!
I totally agree with that mate. This is getting beyond joke now.

saadjhussain said:
need to go into test match mode for 15 overs

plz DO NOT say that do u not remeber wat pakistan did in the test
15 over mein poori team farigh baithi hoti thi :pissed:

Younus at 3, Malik over Yousuf, Umar Akmal debut,....more bold statements from Mr.No Fear than he has made in his entire captaincy....question is it more statements than Pakistan can handle??? we shall see.

Very surprised at the team selection.... Looks like a squad selected by Pak Passion

And i think people will complain even more now if Pakistan loose by saying why some of the seniors were dropped

Mercenary said:
Younis against the new ball is making Malik look like Miandad!!

Tells something about the ability of Malik against the likes of Younis and Yousuf, dont you think

Kulasekara, is this guy impressive or do we make him look like Sri lankas Asif....ranked number 1 odi bowler

Ok if someone is not watching the game and is just on this forum, this is what he will know.

Kamran is going to get out soon.

YK struggling.

Already one down.

Mercenary said:

Lol well i think it was "the game" or summit who said every batsman in pakistan cant play swing, but Malik just looks the most like a tailender when he tries to combat it....i think that stands.

Good idea from Pakistan...we need to see out the customary early morning swing, the only problem is that we cannot lose wickets, tough call.

Getting Jamshed in didn't work hopefully umer delivers today

ahmed16 said:
Lol well i think it was "the game" or summit who said every batsman in pakistan cant play swing, but Malik just looks the most like a tailender when he tries to combat it....i think that stands.

i think the game developer has something against Malik personally. Probably one of the blind Malik haters here on PP made the game.

Malik is poor against a very swinging ball, who isnt?

Mercenary said:
Com,n merc you are getting boring now YK has been hit on pads once and beaten outside off once on four overs now compare that to malik in first game will you.
You were complaining about YK hiding away from the new ball now give him some freaking credit for coming out to face the music.

Kamran will do what he can to stay out there for as long as possible today, I'm sure he wants to bat with his brother if possible.

tauseefm said:
man i love this umpire (kumar darma sehna)
agar ungli khari kerta tab bhi?

aap key liye sher arz kiya hai.

Jis mein laakhoon baras ki hoorin hun.

Aisi janat ko kia karey koi.

Afridi_Fan said:

hoor to huur hoi, chaahe jitni baras ki kiun na ho ;)

Afridi_Fan said:

WAH WAH WAH yeh ap k sher k liay anahi kaammi k chaukkay k liaya tha
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back