Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Dambulla | 01/08/09 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salazar said:
I told you, let's send you and Oxy to play for ****. Hey how about this lineup, I like the sound of it.

Oxy (Will bludgen the ball to all parts of the park)
Adeem (Go play the swinging ball)
Salazar :D (captaining the team) :D
Mercenary (Get's his cozy no.4 spot)
Muhammed Kamran ( our pessimistic poster taking all the strike)
Afridi Fan (Go hit it to the skies my friend)
Insaftak (Give him Imran Khan's spot)
Waqar Ahmad (our keeper)
Waseem ( our bowling all rounder)
Z-2 daredevil (seam the bowl a bit)
Savak (Bowl phassssstttttt like Akhtar for 2 overs, then rest)

There you go.. Would you like to field this team instead?

Wow I made the team.

Mercenary said:
I think Fawad should've come in instead of Umar, too much pressure on the kid for his debut

Thats exactly what I am thinking.

Afridi_Fan said:
Wow I made the team.

Yeah, and not only that. 3-4 ex-cricketers and everyone on Pakpassion are calling for my head, and naming you to be the next captain.

dirk diggler said:
Lankans appealing for anything touching the pads

Well why shouldn't they. they just got Malik on a suspect lbw, if the umpires are givin it...y not?

Salazar said:
Yeah, and not only that. 3-4 ex-cricketers and everyone on Pakpassion are calling for my head, and naming you to be the next captain.

I will lead the team in my way :afridi:

This pitch is unbelievable. I bet the swing and seam will magically go away when Pakistan bowl :))

I would gladly take 170-190 at this stage

Mercenary said:
I think Fawad should've come in instead of Umar, too much pressure on the kid for his debut

Yes I really don't want Fawad to bat 7 :pissed:

GLORY OF '92 said:
Sleep or not? Got to work in 6 hrs.

Go to sleep. When you wake up in 3 hours, we'll be 200-3 (44 overs)
Akmal 80*
Younis 99*

Mercenary said:
yes very cosy coming in after 6 overs :))
Merc for your info MOYO does not hide behind hayden and langer you know he plays for pakistan mean he was going out to bat inside first ten overs more times then not.

fawad_wellwisher said:
Yes I really don't want Fawad to bat 7 :pissed:

Koi baat nahi, in Pakistan team No 7 ki baatri bhi jaldi aa jati hai.On a bright note he will bat with our best batsman from the last game :gul: you should be glad for that.

Usman Chadda said:
This pitch is unbelievable. I bet the swing and seam will magically go away when Pakistan bowl :))

I would gladly take 170-190 at this stage

i no !!!

Afridi_Fan said:
Koi baat nahi, in Pakistan team No 7 ki baatri bhi jaldi aa jati hai.On a bright note he will bat with our best batsman from the last game :gul: you should be glad for that.

lol

Salazar said:
Akmal 80*
Younis 99*

Aur phir aankh khul gai..............................

I missed a little bit of the start and just saw Nasir Jamshed's score. What the hell?! :pissed: Thats two ducks in two matches on this tour so far!

Salazar said:
Akmal 80*
Younis 99*

Sleep walking ka to suna tha but never heard about sleep surfing :13: :13:

Pakistan Batiing

How Much Would be good at this stage Looking at the COnditon :yk Just they score more than 200 plus and Umar Masallah Looking Good :)

Laughable dismissal of Jamshed. Either you play your shots or you don't. Jamshed was stuck in the middle there, giving slip catching practice :pissed:

Not able to rotate the strike at all. The last ball of the last over looked like a leg-stump half-volley. Good batsmen hit them for 4, but at least a single. With Pakistan it is a shout for LBW. Got to get singles.

Did anyone notice on the back of Akmal's jersey it says O.Akmal... meaning his name is Omar Akmal not Umar Akmal.

these guys are jumping out of their crease as soon as they hit a ball, please we cant afford a run out a t the moment

kingusama92 said:
Did anyone notice on the back of Akmal's jersey it says O.Akmal... meaning his name is Omar Akmal not Umar Akmal.

Doesnt/Should'nt make a difference does it?! Name is the same just spelling wise is different!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back