Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Dambulla | 01/08/09 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:))) I cant believe it, but I have seen this many times.Now everyone will start how clueless YK is against Malinga.

Gooner said:
I can't believe Malik is in the side ahead of Yousuf, I understand Malik is a better fielder but he's batting has been found wanting against the moving ball.

the ball always moves by every bowler.............:))............after all it had to reach the batsman so it has to move......................... :)) :)))

muhammad.kamran said:
any one did not answer my question of how to throw cricket craze out of me......
apney account ka password du aur kal sey kabadi khelna start ker du, its simple.

PP favourite Fawad Alam walks in. This is THE test for this guy. Lets see what he is made of

chalo ji ab bes, I'm off to bed fellas.Shaam ku postmartum per miltey hain.

Omar Malik said:
He looks GENUINELY dissapointed with himself walking back and a bit teary too!

He should be after that shot. There was no need to slash like that.

Afridi_Fan said:
apney account ka password du aur kal sey kabadi khelna start ker du, its simple.

i m serious.......i dont play cricket but i am a craze of watching cricket....which i never wanna any more.......wasting of time.....

Alam in....should have been in when Malik got dismissed but still he is in now.

adeem_as said:
Keep supporting this team. Good luck to you guys. I am off to sleep. bye bye.

remember what happened when Liverpool played AC Milan in the champions league final? it's not over till it's over.

another mindless display by the top order, I have lost hope of these guys diong anything on this tour

younis's pathetic batting stirred Umar Akmal's dissmissal, he came under pressure and perished

I am off to bed folks will wake up after 40th over with pakistan 145/5 with afridi and Razzaq at the crease to watch 100 in last 10.

Whats Younus on? Heroin? He is having a slow reaction to everything.

saeed-sohail said:
I am off to bed folks will wake up after 40th over with pakistan 145/5 with afridi and Razzaq at the crease to watch 100 in last 10.
Insallah Pakistan Will we can hope

saeed-sohail said:

145/6

**** damn. umer gone. very dissapointed....he played good though. shoe good aggression but we need much more from him and most important. pakistan wanted him to stay....

so far its been a tough match to watch for us....jamshed out on 1st ball of the match....that was terrible shot he played. i mean u cant wait for a few balls to go.... akmal played nicely but i think he is afraid of thushara....throughout this series its been thushara who is getting him out non stop....so i think akmal should be sent back at no.6 cuz then he dont have to face new balls from tushara.... sadly malik out was terrible decision by the stupid umpire he clearly was not out.....it was too high.....younus out there is a big thing for us but the way he is playing realy creating lots of pressure. 16 of 52 balls....i can understand the situation he is batting in so thats why cant say much bad but he is doing good trying to survive till the end, and he knows the famous collapse pak is known for. man he is really struggling against malinga hope he works him out.....a 100 from younis here could save pak and have a good total....

Ryankhan said:
**** damn. umer gone. very dissapointed....he played good though. shoe good aggression but we need much more from him and most important. pakistan wanted him to stay....

so far its been a tough match to watch for us....jamshed out on 1st ball of the match....that was terrible shot he played. i mean u cant wait for a few balls to go.... akmal played nicely but i think he is afraid of thushara....throughout this series its been thushara who is getting him out non stop....so i think akmal should be sent back at no.6 cuz then he dont have to face new balls from tushara.... sadly malik out was terrible decision by the stupid umpire he clearly was not out.....it was too high.....younus out there is a big thing for us but the way he is playing realy creating lots of pressure. 16 of 52 balls....i can understand the situation he is batting in so thats why cant say much bad but he is doing good trying to survive till the end, and he knows the famous collapse pak is known for. man he is really struggling against malinga hope he works him out.....a 100 from younis here could save pak and have a good total....
Very Very true We can hope Pakistan Does Well

Another quick single for Alam. Much more urgency in his game compared to the previous batsmen

And Younis keeps hitting everything to the fielders!

Just Cant understand Where Is :iamlegend :iamlegend Why is he not Playing :(:(

YK still cant get the ball away, just needs to make sure he doesn't give it away

Rameez clearly has no clue about Fawad Alam, he just said Alam tends to get stuck and block based solely on the first ODI.

Alam is a strike rotator and even the Sri Lankan commentator just pointed it out!!

fawad_wellwisher said:
Even the SL commentator wondering about Fawad's batting position!

whats wrong wid you guys.You dont wanna see him open, the 1 down came after 1 ball, you surely dont wanna see him there.other wicket falls inside 1st ten overs if he is sent there then fails then you guys will start why sent him so soon.he has a technical flaw tht he is suspectable to LBW when the ball is swinging.He is batting above than Afridi and Razzaq, not good enough for you?

Think again.

Mercenary said:
Rameez clearly has no clue about Fawad Alam, he just said Alam tends to get stuck and block based solely on the first ODI.

Alam is a strike rotator and even the Sri Lankan commentator just pointed it out!!
I just wish Rameez can zip it. His brain and his tongue are out of sync.

Wonderful delivery by Matthews. Speaks volumes of the pitch when someone like Matthews is swinging the ball miles

Afridi_Fan said:
whats wrong wid you guys.You dont wanna see him open, the 1 down came after 1 ball, you surely dont wanna see him there.other wicket falls inside 1st ten overs if he is sent there then fails then you guys will start why sent him so soon.he has a technical flaw tht he is suspectable to LBW when the ball is swinging.He is batting above than Afridi and Razzaq, not good enough for you?

Think again.

i thought you were gonna come backa for janaza, its not janaza time yet

these 2 need to take into the last 15 overs and then Gul and Aamer can get us a few quick runs:D

muhammad.kamran said:
i m serious.......i dont play cricket but i am a craze of watching cricket....which i never wanna any more.......watching cricket is wasting of time.....

i think one way to do this to stop posting comments on PP(at least on cricket forum, i dont know if there are technial threads like about programming languages etc are here or not)......so if i ever hurted anybody with my comments then plz forgive me.....ALLAH HAFIZ

I think its good Pakistan took out Yousuf, allows them to see what there side will look like out without the two grandpas and im sorry but anything Yousuf does with the bat he cancels it out with his fielding. These failiures will happen, but i think its important that Younus did this....You see Australia...thats where we are heading by longing out the time our senior players have. Young players are rushed and our performances would have reached an even lower low. I think it is safe to say that the 1st odi line up with Yosuf and Misbah wouldn't have done any better, Pakistans failiure against Swing is collective in the team.

they should stick with the same team for the next few matches, malik needs to get into the nets and practice.

yes time to give the youngsters a decent run, and not drop them after a failure or 2. Umar Akmal should get all remaining 3 games

Omar Malik said:
Whats new?! :ibutt :inti
Considering our batting has struggled through out the test matches, I was very hopefull they will fix it in the Odis. It failed again in the 1st odi so I thought maybe in the 2nd odi and it's the same story again so now it's really hopeless.

I really don't knw why can't they fix the problem?

saadjhussain said:
they should stick with the same team for the next few matches, malik needs to get into the nets and practice.

But i think he should rest and goto the nets, let Yousuf back in for 3rd odi. Then Malik for 4th odi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back