Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Dambulla | 01/08/09 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razzaq gone. Everything Sri Lanka touch turns to gold. They can't do anything wrong at the moment :))

Razzaq gones, respectable stuff from him...tried to rebuild and after Gul went, he looked to hit out.

every time ramiz opens his mouth about a batsman, he always gets out :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

This is schoolboy cricket. 12 overs to go and Aamer has already shown that he can hang around, even score some runs. If you are going to play as recklesslyy as that then at least tell the captain so that he can take the powerplay!

come on batting powerplay...just take it. Amer may be able to muster something.

saadjhussain said:
every time ramiz opens his mouth about a batsman, he always gets out :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

I have been noticing that since the very first ball.... wenever a batsman gets into rythm, ramiz opens his mouth and within a few balls the batsman goes.... He is a "manhoos"

Very disappointing performance despite all the right changes by YK.

Now Malik to get the chop for next match and Yousuf to come back.

Maybe Nazir for Jamshed too.

Taking powerplays now, why not when Razaq and Gul were there.

Waseem said:
Ajmal wanted the powerplay all for himself just so that he could showcase his immense talent with the bat

Waseem said:
Because common sense evades Pakistan like a dodge evades an aspiring kid in gym class.

Considerign Aamir being so young it is refreshing to see he is also good with the bat.
Cool and also have some strokes. With 4-5 years under the belt he can be a very handy batsman as well.

saadjhussain said:
Aamer is good with the bat, he could develop into a decent all rounder

His current ODI average is 30.0 :D

Last edited:
Is there anything left in this game? Because I wouldn't want to miss out on Sri Lanka 127 A.O.

The batsmen should go jump in the nearest lake as soon as possible! Even Ajmal is looking comfortable at the crease!

iZeeshan said:
Is there anything left in this game? Because I wouldn't want to miss out on Sri Lanka 127 A.O.

we don't have the bowling to rip through the opposition's batting line up

saadjhussain said:
we don't have the bowling to rip through the opposition's batting line up
Actually Sri Lanka don't have the batsmen to self-destruct like us

How does it make sense that Aamer and Ajmal are batting better then Malik, Younus and Fawad? I mean they're not better batsmen, so wth is the problem?

iZeeshan said:
How does it make sense that Aamer and Ajmal are batting better then Malik, Younus and Fawad? I mean they're not better batsmen, so wth is the problem?

the new ball

Wow I just came,

Where the HELL is Yousuf? What are we doing playing these kids. We could've played them after the series won/lost.

And Where the HELL is Yousuf?

slix10 said:
Wow I just came,

Where the HELL is Yousuf? What are we doing playing these kids. We could've played them after the series won/lost.

And Where the HELL is Yousuf?
Eating a paratha in the dressing room

Aamer you legend! Another boundary, useful runs

thx u pakistan for wasting an other day..woked up extra hours to see dis n i m so sleepy...:14: :pissed: :pissed:

malinga is afraid to bowl fast because he might hurt ajmal or aamir :)

Just woke up - funnily enough seem to have no further interest in this series and it paid off - good nights sleep !

this is now the 3rd highest partnership of the innings.

Another 20 runs and who knows what may happen

Hey guys, I think Pak may have a competitive total on their hands.. Chasing on a Sri Lankan wicket can be quite tricky; gut feeling tells me Sri Lanka would collapse and Pak will level the series 1-1,,, fingerss crossed....

Usman Chadda said:
Eating a paratha in the dressing room

Aamer you legend! Another boundary, useful runs

The selectors are so useless.

When we want them to change the team, they don't. And right when it's okay, they change it.

Romali don't play with a 17 year old's heart.

I need sleep, and I'd much rather sleep than have hope!

Ajmal's running is extremely impressive

Partnership has reached 35 runs, important runs these!

Very impressed with Amir.
Perhaps the most talented young player to come out of Pakistan in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back