Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Dambulla | 01/08/09 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
afridi with brainless shot, what the hell is wrong with you afridi

:))) :))) :)))

It was as if Afridi is frustrated with the situation and wants nothing to do with it!

Younis quote from t20 wc comes to my mind "when pakistan isn't stable how can we be stable"lol

Afridi gone now

Gul is our main hope now, he was the top scorer in the first ODI :)

That's a shame. I thought that Afridi had matured over the past few months. He hasn't. Unlike the other batsmen,at least he has something else to offer later on.

Don't worry guys Gul and Aamer will both makes 50's. On the other hand give the top and middle order hell of spanking so they can learn.

sorry, jst goes to show the t20 was just a fluke

I mean, this is not how champions play..it just shows we got lucky

bs this game, just bs

saadjhussain said:
Afridi is our T20 captain, not a great sign by playing that shot
That's why he is 2020 captain and not odi :D these kind of shots work in 2020.

Karachi said:
Replace Malik for M.Yousuf for next ODI.....

For the Future of Pakistani Cricket we need to develop some of these Srilankan pitches in Pakistan.

Yeah as if Yousuf is gonna give his best after realising that Younus doesnt "respect" him....remember Malik? Yousuf has a very large seniority ego, he deserves to. As much as Younus dropped Yousuf with the right intentions...he has pretty much alienated him. I hope that aint the case but one wonders.

Omar Malik said:
What were you expecting him to play out the 23 overs remaining?! :p

should have showed some resposibility. bring back :jm :inzi :wasim :younis

we need them desperately :)))

Replacing A with B then B with C, and when he fails, C with D will not work

THese guys need their Heads sorted. Its in the mind guys

Everyone in Pakistan cricket is confused they dont know what to do especially the coach and captain. The captain and coach don't know who are there match winners, which players should play where. Totally clueless, opening with one guy and then playing the same guy at number 11 for the next odi.

On_the_up said:

it has to something to do with ability too, all of them are overrated, ALL of them

Probably Gul has been concentrating more on his batting :p on this tour thats why his bowling has been below par this series!

On_the_up said:

Lets send them all off to the hakeem saab! :asif

What can Coach and Captain can do. Coach is stupid and Captain is brainless.

They should just get on with it, no point in blocking and then getting out. I want to see Aamer in action.

Pakistan hardly played any test matches and ODIs against big teams like SA or Australia in the last two years and now we're seeing its consequence.

Karachi said:
What can Coach and Captain can do. Coach is stupid and Captain is brainless.
What the hell? The captain just dropped two players that everyone was crying out to be dropped. He picked two youngsters, which is what everyone wanted. You expect him to go out there and play for them too?

Knowing the Pakistani mentality, I was really worried about our players after winning the t20 WC. I knew they were gone take everything like they own it and some players are still living in the past t20 wc glory. When ever Pakistan is under dogs they do good, when ever they are favorites they drop from sky straight ground.

Razzaq and Gul doing a decent job so far. Need to get to 150 somehow to have even a slight chance. Don't forget that Sri Lankan batsmen aren't in the best of form themselves

Pakistan has been lacking good middle order batsmen in recent times. They have not been able to set their order right

its the stupdity of selection, why drop yusuf your one class player on a seaming track keep maik

Poll:
Who will be Pakistan's highest scorer?
a) Younis Khan
b) Saeed Ajmal
c) Extras

I choose (c) extras

If :gul :aamir :razaaq can get us close to 170 we would still have a chance to win this game.

i think the problem is that they gave the Sri Lankan bowlers too much respect, they appeared to be scared from the first ball

pakistan has stored their best batsman for the lost lot of overs. Best batmas like gul, ajmal and the best of all aamir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back