Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Dambulla | 01/08/09 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is torture. The ball is moving around like a yo-yo! Neither of the batsmen can try and go offensive at this stage too, because of our awesome top-order providing us with another sensational start

Omar Malik said:
Doesnt/Should'nt make a difference does it?! Name is the same just spelling wise is different!

No ... I wouldn't like it if someone called me Osama while my name is Usama. Plus you should be happy that he likes spelling his name the way you spell your name. :)))

coca-cola said:
what malik was while batting :pissed:

Nothing at all then, amazing how people lay it out on Malik, i would too until i realised that the ball was going over.

Technically, good shot. If you are hitting a ball in the slip area, you should hit it hard so if it is a top edge, you will have a good chance.

41/3 - (14.0 ov., Umar Akmal, Younis Khan*)

kingusama92 said:
No ... I wouldn't like it if someone called me Osama while my name is Usama. Plus you should be happy that he likes spelling his name the way you spell your name. :)))

lol

Umar has faced 21 deliveries and 18 of them were dot balls!! He definitely needs to work on rotating the strike more

Mercenary said:
Umar has faced 21 deliveries and 18 of them were dot balls!! He definitely needs to work on rotating the strike more

I think it has more to do with the situation and the fielders all being in.

Younis is batting at almost the same rate.

so a run rate of 3, reminds me of when Pakistan faltered against India at home in 2006, poor run rate upon poor run rate.

It's 4 or nothing at the moment.

Umar Akmal looks so much like his brother when playing forrward. The difference (so far) seems to be better shot selectio by Umar.

As much as Umar is playing well, what About Alam...Is it me or is there a conspiracy against Alam to keep him down at 6 and 7.

Just When i was Watcing A video on Youtube Saw The Link and was amazed to see the Pakistani team Supporters really Like this Site Awesome stuff Keep it up :)

ahmed16 said:
As much as Umar is playing well, what About Alam...Is it me or is there a conspiracy against Alam to keep him down at 6 and 7.

everything is a conspiracy with us pakistanis

ahmed16 said:

oh plz man do not start wit this conspiracy stuff again there is no such thing !!!

Hehe nice one Omar instead of Umar Just saw the name bck at his shirt O. Akmal

Zaka said:
Just When i was Watcing A video on Youtube Saw The Link and was amazed to see the Pakistani team Supporters really Like this Site Awesome stuff Keep it up :)

Hey Man welcome to PP.

koi sofa lao yaar, naya banda aaya hai.

ahmed16 said:
I wouldn't say its a conspiracy but definitely Fawad should bat up the order.

Malik, Misbah, and MoYo, are horrible wastes for my fantasy team. Especially Malik.

I think Alam might be a candidate for LBW with the swinging ball at that time and team management might have thought that Akmal Jr has a better technique thats why he came before Alam.

pak v Eng 92. 50/2 after 20 overs finished 249
Pak v WI 93/94 .90/3 after 31 overs finished 287.

Zaka apna forum samgho aur dil khool key PCB ki bezti kero, no limit on tht. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back