Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Pallekele | 9/6/12 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lols poor groundsmen. Back they go.

more drama covers come and umpires remove it straight away bring back players :)))

Should have jus waited a bit. Poor ground staff running on and off.

wow this is weird lol, only rained for 2 mins than stops, never seen that before.

Why play Rahat instead of a Batsman?

I PREDICT HE BOWLS LESS THAN 5 OVERS IN THE SL INNINGS!!!!!

Weather u call it over-confidence or whatever but I really don't know "how pressure feels like" - Rahat Ali told me last month. #SLvPak

Umar Gul's true colors been shown again, its just our collective amnestic memories, Sami bowled much better than him yesterday, he's even useless in the death overs now, I was shocked about his MOM yesterday when his pathetc over helped Sri Lanka pass the 130 mark, then they passed the ball to Tanvir and Samii who really showed how its supposed to be done and did well to restrict SriLanka below 130. I hope Rahat shows what he's made of today.

Ive never been a fan of Tanvir but he has improved vastly, and while Im wrting this he just took a wicket. Maybe they should bring Hafeez on the other end too, mix things up.

like part times he allways bowls a couple of rubbish balls in an over

Rahat Ali must have been bowling good in nets since he has been picked over Cheema?

Awesome fielding, but brain not working accordingly

Average score batting first is only 220+. Pakistan need to keep them under 200 to have any chance.

Strong start by SL. Looks like our spinners will have to come to the rescue. Can't let them make over 250.

Julian Fountain getting some easy earned money. Fielding has been poorer than it used to be.

Julian Fountain getting some easy earned money. Fielding has been poorer than it used to be.

i think his honeymoon period is going to come to an abrupt end, yes. has anyone hit the stumps so far this tour?

Rahat reminds me of Zoysa guy from Lanka

First over, a bit nervous, bowled around 135 kphs. Decent line, but one poor delivery.

if he is showing decent control then dont bash him after one match
he has good record in domestic matches ..
135k is decent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back