Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Pallekele | 9/6/12 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think we have any faster then Sami now ... :sami and he is 31

Rahat Ali to Sangakkara, no run, extra bounce first up. Short of a length, outside off, chest high, pushed to point. 138ks

Cricinfo just making up the speeds?

Cheema would have been the better option in my view.

Calm down. He has only bowled two overs and you are already crying for Cheema.

And don't remember he is bowling to two of the very good ODI batsmen in world cricket.

Finally some control. Just 1 of the over.

Dafuq happen to sanga? A player of such class has been batting like a tail ender ever since the beginning of this year.

Wicket maiden. How is this guy a pathetic player? There's a reason he's 4th in ODI bowling rankings.

pakistan spinner are the best jodi of spinner in the world right now

Dafuq happen to sanga? A player of such class has been batting like a tail ender ever since the beginning of this year.

He is still the leading run getter in ODIs this year alongside Dilshan..

Good move to save Hafeez for the leftie's and bring Afridi in for these two.

He is still the leading run getter in ODIs this year alongside Dilshan..

The whole team has been very poor battingwise, they failed against pakistan, theyre batting were poor in batting heavens during the asia cup.

despite sanga's poor form, he is among the leading run scorer because the others have failed badly.

Anyways, its 70% in favour of SL now, if they get to something like 250 I dont see Pakistan chasing it. The only hope is that the 2 quality off-spinner in the team gets them breakthroughs :hafeez :ajmal

Ajmal's doosra and abdur rehman's left armers wudve been very handy here. The middle order is stacked with right handed bats. I dont think pakistan made a good choice by leaving him out.

Rahat ali Shirt Number 90 used to be Amir's shirt number saw this on facebook page

Afridi getting away there. He bowls to much on legs today

Bad bowling by Afridi. Already got away with one first ball of the over, does it again last ball.

not an :afridi day lose his mojo hope we don't depend on him for batting today

Simply by number of matches played.

So? The other guy compared him with a tailender. You think that was a fair comparison? Averaging around 40 this year is not like a tailender.

He needs to bowl according to the field...or make the square leg ..finer

missfield but safraz cost 1 run and look like an edge so dropped

The whole team has been very poor battingwise, they failed against pakistan, theyre batting were poor in batting heavens during the asia cup.

despite sanga's poor form, he is among the leading run scorer because the others have failed badly.
Anyways, its 70% in favour of SL now, if they get to something like 250 I dont see Pakistan chasing it. The only hope is that the 2 quality off-spinner in the team gets them breakthroughs :hafeez :ajmal

What you don't understand that he is the leading run getter in the world in 2012 in ODIS, not only for Lanka..

So? The other guy compared him with a tailender. You think that was a fair comparison? Averaging around 40 this year is not like a tailender.

im not talking abt the entire year, he was good in the beginning of the year, but in the IPL and Pak series he has been ordinary

poor fielding by rahat don't understand this youngster who can't field rahat,hammad etc....
:facepalm:

need a couple of wicket now specially dilshan or this guy will eat us

if sri lanka crosses even 250 to me its game over
would like to see stats of pak chasing in last 2-3 years against big teams hmm

lol of course. Sanga's a class batsman but at the moment, not the best odi batsman in the world.

Amir, sami, hafeez, rahat, wonder why dont these guy have a hair cut? That extra bit of hair causes discomfort which can lead to weaker performance...Wonder whether its a tradition in Pakistan to have long hair?:20:

Looking at stats, Rahat has given away 23 in 3 overs. How well is he bowling?

Rahat's been a bit wayward but he's also been unlucky. Deserves at least a wicket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back