Sri Lanka v Pakistan| 3rd Test - Day 4 | Colombo | 23/07/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP

T20I Debutant
Runs
4th day is about to start in two hours. As I mentioned yesterday, we will not collapse because I know Pakistani team :))

However, we are on top, 500 should be the aim and let them bat and seel the match!

:yk :inti

Last edited:
Umair Paracha! said:
However, we are on top, 500 should be the aim and let them bat and seel the match!

Pak should not bat beyond lunch. If they don't get all out then last 30-45 minutes before lunch batsmen should go full speed and try to get 100-140 runs before lunch.... but in any case they should declare at lunch.

JeeraBlade said:
Pak should not bat beyond lunch. If they don't get all out then last 30-45 minutes before lunch batsmen should go full speed and try to get 100-140 runs before lunch.... but in any case they should declare at lunch.
Agreed with JB....for one I agree with him:)....we should try to bat until lunch.

Oh man. Nice to see Pakistan in a commanding position in a test match

really? we've been in a commanding position in each Test, you know

Given that Pakistan scored 64 runs in the last 10 overs, I think if we bat with a similar approach, 20 odd overs would be more than enough to add 130-140 runs stretching the lead to 500.

I want to crush Sri Lanka and restore some pride. We should have clean sweeped this series with the positions we have been in, but now we're playing to save a clean sweep. I want to win by 400 runs!!!

genghis81 said:
I want to crush Sri Lanka and restore some pride. We should have clean sweeped this series with the positions we have been in, but now we're playing to save a clean sweep. I want to win by 400 runs!!!

for that we need to get 400 runs lead first :13:

I think Pak will be looking for quick runs here to get to a 450+ lead. If they can get to 450 with Malik getting his double ton by lunch I reckon they'll declare and put SL in sometime during the 2nd session.

and pappu goes...

such a boring test match....

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Lead is 387. I'd like us to get at least another 50-odd. With Akmal's dismissal I doubt we'll see a declaration. Malik and the tail will be advised to get as much as possible, until we're bowled out.

insaftak said:
why are u watching it, go and sleep

coz i love listening to Rameez bhai and Waq....hahahha

its ok you dont have to accept it that this is as boring as it gets....

keep on enjoy it..lol

lalaji said:

keep on enjoy it..lol

That is because you don't understand the different between Test and T20.

This is not boring Test for us. Keep enjoying the commentary of Rameez and Waqar. Don't tell me that it is hard for you to watch Malik scoring. ;-)

Last edited:
lalaji said:

keep on enjoy it..lol
Please don't bore us then. Go listen to Ramiz and laugh to yourself.

Wow he wanted to hit that ball out of the country, but missed :D

Malik nees 30 to eclipse his highest score
Gul needs 22

who do you will get there first or if both will fail

[QUOTE=MalikMohsin]That is because you don't understand the different between Test and T20.
This is not boring Test for us. Keep enjoying the commentary of Rameez and Waqar. Don't tell me that it is hard for you to watch Malik scoring. ;-)[/QUOTE]

yeah thats right...not sure what to tell you?

and Malik is playing one heck of an inning in PRESSURE SITUATION...

Sheikh said:
Please don't bore us then. Go listen to Ramiz and laugh to yourself.

how in the heck m'i boring you?
dude you guys are so sensitive....people needs to grow up man..

someone needs to tell Waq that Parsana Jaya is SL reg test wicketkeeper...he is just injured ....please waq check be4 you start making a fool of yourself..

lalaji said:
how in the heck m'i boring you?
dude you guys are so sensitive....people needs to grow up man..
You're boring me because I'm trying to follow a test match here and all you do is ***** about how boring it is.

If you don't like it, take it somewhere else.

lalaji said:
[QUOTE=MalikMohsin]That is because you don't understand the different between Test and T20.
This is not boring Test for us. Keep enjoying the commentary of Rameez and Waqar. Don't tell me that it is hard for you to watch Malik scoring. ;-)

yeah thats right...not sure what to tell you?

and Malik is playing one heck of an inning in PRESSURE SITUATION...[/QUOTE]

There you go. Was that so hard for you to admit the fact? ;-)

lalaji said:
someone needs to tell Waq that Parsana Jaya is SL reg test wicketkeeper...he is just injured ....please waq check be4 you start making a fool of yourself..

Interesting to see you following this test after all your other comments about it.

lalaji said:

Waqar said that Sanga came in the side as a regular keeper, you dont agree to that?

Blistering Barnacle said:
Interesting to see you following this test after all your other comments about it.
Exactly, if it's so meaningless why is he even following it?

Sheikh said:
You're boring me because I'm trying to follow a test match here and all you do is ***** about how boring it is.

If you don't like it, take it somewhere else.

due me a favour, please ignore my posts...could you?

i dont know how my posts are keeping you from enjoy the match? jeeeeezzzz

this is one heck of a boring test match....lol

Blistering Barnacle said:

so i can't watch this match just coz i dont see the diff between losing by 3-0 and 2-1?

Afridi_Fan said:
Waqar said that Sanga came in the side as a regular keeper, you dont agree to that?

Afridi fan,

Waq said, that Sanga either needs to keep reg in test or find someone else to do the job if he doesn't want to do it....

here is what waq needs to know....Prasana Jaya is reg test wicketkeeper for SL for sometime now ....he is not there coz of injury...had he been there, neither DT nor KS would have been keeping......so basically he is suggesting something that is already done.....

lalaji said:
due me a favour, please ignore my posts...could you?

i dont know how my posts are keeping you from enjoy the match? jeeeeezzzz

this is one heck of a boring test match....lol
Favour not heeded.

The commentary thread is for people following a match with an interest in the match. It's quite apparent you have no interest therefore ruining the experience for the vast majority. Hence your posts will not be ignored, though that may be the best ploy for your attention-seeking.

Do you understand or should I dumb it down for you?

sohaibsyed said:
struggling big time vs the shortball

nah...i dont believe that....

Malik is the finest batsmen we ve seen...he can't be sturggling ...thats not possible..i dont believe you ...

Hard to talk crap about Malik when he just saved Pakistan but he is pretty bad against short bowling and the pitch is rather slow.

Sheikh said:
Favour not heeded.

The commentary thread is for people following a match with an interest in the match. It's quite apparent you have no interest therefore ruining the experience for the vast majority. Hence your posts will not be ignored, though that may be the best ploy for your attention-seeking.

Do you understand or should I dumb it down for you?

no i do not....is that clear enough or do you want me to make it even more clear?

ok do yourself a favour and ignore...lol

lalaji said:
do i need some kind of permission from anyone?

Buddy lol which timezone r u in. You seem awfully excited. Just enjoy the match man. Cheers lol

Afridi_Fan said:
lalaji have your fun mate.

lol i m not sure about that...

this is one heck of a boring test match..how can i have fun?

lalaji said:
do i need some kind of permission from anyone?

When you are following this match, it is hardly meaningless game for you. I guess that is your way of saying. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back