Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Colombo | 6/18/12 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win the toss, win the game( inshaallah).

Lovely bowling by both gul and Tanvir. Hope Sami continues in same manner. Bowl w2w and the ball will do the rest.

Sangakara cheers up Russell Arnold with a square cut for 4. Tanvir needs to keep attacking the stumps.

Four runs, good shot from Sangakkara, we really need to dismiss this guy.

Pak needed ajmal today i would have droped sarfraz today. tannu will do realy good in SA, Nzl, Aus. because he brings da bowl in and out on good bowling wickets he wil take alot of wickets

I don't know why both our bowlers aand batsmen don't just stick to the basics, thats when hey produce the best results, they just try to be too cheeky and ruin everything usually

Both waqar and ramiz r pisssn me off with their negative criticism all the time, first ramiz when umar was batting in the last ovr, wat u want umar to do malinga bowled superbly in the ipl, he has plyed more t20 games then umar has played combine his intl games. he is vastly experience at the end of the ovrs. now waqar his criticsim is always abt the senior pros. for pity sake give them crdit as well, i have nt seen any srl commnetator doin this to srl players.

Chandimal brain fade coming in the next 5 overs.

Sami hasn't bowled a boundary ball yet ... new Sami? :sami

India coming soon to srl. if pak win it will be 2-2. i wana see hw india does in srl. Have india won a series in srl i mean odi.

Afridi fans expecting brainfades from others:))

Afridi doesn't have brain fades because he only possesses fissile matter between the ears. More of a brain explosion with him :afridi

13 balls gone. No wicket. Sami needs to sort himself out.

No fieldiing coach can change the mentality of the Pakistanis nor can any Coach make them more "professional" or "proficient", they'll ALWAYS play how they want to play

Now I know I sound like a broken record, but....

Actual result: 3 overs, 0/13
Adjusted for fielding: 3 overs, 0/5.

If Shahid was still captain he may have broken Tanvir's head by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back