Sri Lanka v Pakistan | Asia Cup: Match 1 | Dambulla | 15/06/2010 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shahid Afridi to Kulasekara, 1 wide, 97.6 kph, Stumping chance missed. Not a surprise if you have followed Kamran's career. It was down the leg side and Kula had leaned forward to flick and lost balance and had stepped well out of the crease. But Kamran doesn't collect it cleanly. Oh well

Abdul Razzaq has bowled well today - straight and simplle

His fielding well...the less said the better :pissed:

SL to take power play soon as a message from the captain is coming now

Whats the point of Azan anyways - like we all have watches and the internet - and Saeed from 3 houses down can always shout out if their is a chance of namaz

MIG said:
Whats the point of Azan anyways - like we all have watches and the internet - and Saeed from 3 houses down can always shout out if their is a chance of namaz
:))) :inzi

adnan yasin said:
BEauty by ASIF ..... he bowled really well.. but his figures not reflecting that

he was off the mark in his first spell but recovered well afterward.

MIG said:

Precisely. I don't need the adhan played on TV to remind me that the time for namaz has started. Chances are, if you're in Pakistan you can hear the adhan from the local mosque anyway.

adnan yasin said:
BEauty by ASIF ..... he bowled really well.. but his figures not reflecting that
Those first two overs spoiled it.

Problem is Razzaq's lost his yorker completely.

PP 3 taken by Sanga.

Another perfect yorker, just one more. Great start to the over.

This Bangladeshi commentator tries (poorly) to sound like William Buckley Jr.

Pak bowling doing its job so far, congrats Akmal on a another missed stumping.... 250 plus might be a bit too much for Pak to chase under lights..

Also does any aussies here know why this match is not available on Foxtel ?

I can see Sri lanka getting 250 which will be a huge let-off from Sri lanka! :(

Really love shoaib's bouncers, they are seldom called wides

7 mins left .. 5 overs :)

chal bahi ... captain ke 10% fee to gayee aaj

i think he made up his mind form the beginning .. when he chose 4 fast bowlers

Its nice to see Shoaib Akhtar bowling in rythym but still he is looking tired. I doubt he is fit for test matches

chill79 said:
Its nice to see Shoaib Akhtar bowling in rythym but still he is looking tired. I doubt he is fit for test matches

Very limited chance of him playing a Test, methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back