Sri Lanka v Pakistan | Asia Cup: Match 1 | Dambulla | 15/06/2010 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
chill79 said:
Its nice to see Shoaib Akhtar bowling in rythym but still he is looking tired. I doubt he is fit for test matches

i don't want to see him in test matches anyway unless its on some bowling paradise like an old style perth or wanderers wicket :)

awesome stuff by aamer there.

How much time between Asia cup and England tour? Maybe Akhtar can still get in for the England series if he can work on his fitness

Aamer gets him

people are forgetting the definition of a Pakistani yorker :( that was a half volley which he missed trying to slash. He could have easily driven that.

30 minutes over the allotted time for this session. There may well be a fine for Afridi here.

MB said:
30 minutes over the allotted time for this session. There may well be a fine for Afridi here.
And one more day in the field with such slow pace, there may well be a suspension looming.

woah ! if they can clean up the tail now, they should finish just on time!

Fawad2010 said:
I thought the alloted time was just over...

You're right. I thought the time in SL is 5 hours ahead. It's actually 4:30 ahead (from UK time).

we neeeeeeeeeed yOrker ........ come on akhtar.. setted him up ... iwth short stuff . now yorket time

hahaha shoiab just had malinga off! Malinga fears the master

Asif bowling length and going for six. These idiots are taking things too easily now. Lanka can still get 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back