Sri Lanka v Pakistan | Asia Cup: Match 1 | Dambulla | 15/06/2010 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
azk said:
indeed.

and three for akhtar! bowling off a shorter run-up :13:

how's the over rate looking?

Interval is at 1800 local. Time now is 1725. So 12 overs in just over 30 minutes to be bowled.

We have struggled lately to bowl teams out hope we dont let it slip from here

This is very good captaincy by Afridi. Brings in Aamer even though Shoaib looked good - remembering to keep his promise of using him in short bursts. :)

i think thats y akhtar was bowling few deliveries from shorter run up .. cauz of time . or he is tired?

adnan yasin said:
i think thats y akhtar was bowling few deliveries from shorter run up .. cauz of time . or he is tired?
Over rate.

Pakistan need to go for kill and take last 3 wickets cheaply here!

We cant let Sri lankan tail wag!

Amjid Javed said:
Pakistan need to go for kill and take last 3 wickets cheaply here!

We cant let Sri lankan tail wag!

The captain is trying his best with the bowling changes and field placements.

Shoaibs pace mainly comes from his shoulders and his hyper-extension. The run-up probably only adds to that. Without it he can still easily hit high 80s and into low 90s.

Vegitto1 said:
Shoaibs pace mainly comes from his shoulders and his hyper-extension. The run-up probably only adds to that. Without it he can still easily hit high 80s and into low 90s.

Exactly. Plus with us running behind on the rate, having a shortened run up would help

Khabri420 said:
Akhtar might as well bowl from a shortened run up

i think early in the game the longer run-up helps him get into rhythm. and as someone mentioned his pace comes mostly from his shoulders and hyper-extension. he has always jogged his run-up anyway rather than someone like waqar who used to sprint in.

Poor bowling by Aamer there. Needs to get it full and straight.

The pace of this game is giving me a headache as are the 4s on successive deliveries

Shahid Afridi to Kulasekara, 2 runs, 51.4 mph, around the off and middle, turned through the vacant spaces at midwicket .. and they come back for the second run.. Afridi is not happy with his fielders and says, "Kya ho raha hai yeh?!" (What's happening out there?)

akbarc1 said:
Shahid Afridi to Kulasekara, 2 runs, 51.4 mph, around the off and middle, turned through the vacant spaces at midwicket .. and they come back for the second run.. Afridi is not happy with his fielders and says, "Kya ho raha hai yeh?!" (What's happening out there?)

did he shouted the same way .. when razzak gave the boundary ...

"he has had it tough behind the stumps today"

are you serious? when hasn't he had it tough? garbage as always.

Geo have cut the match and are now playing the adhan...

Surely not necessary during the middle of a match.

2 chances missed by Akmal - doing his utmost to make it difficult for Pakistan. What goes on in that mind of his?

For the love of God Shahid, get someone in the ring on the legside!!!

azk said:
"he has had it tough behind the stumps today"

are you serious? when hasn't he had it tough? garbage as always.

aaahah exactly ... on average out of 5 matches he is a garbage keeper in 4 matches

bluffmasterv2 said:
" A keeper of Akmal's calibre should have taken that" LMAO are u kidding me who said that?

Bloked called Shamim - Bangladeshi ?

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
For the love of God Shahid, get someone in the ring on the legside!!!
That's actually a very good field placing invented by Javed bhai. :jm

MB said:

On this tvn sport, the stream from CBN, does not even contain any adverts !! how cool is that, well worth the 8 quids.

:kakmal should drop his glove instead of humilation he is giving us behind the stump

MB said:

Am I the only one who thinks you've got your priorities wrong? :13:

Good bowling change by Shahid, Aamer was not looking good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back