Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | WC'11 | Group A | Colombo | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is shameful. Absoulute dross. 3 off the over.
SL will win this comfortablely. Cant believe we through this away. Simply shocking

4 overs remaining .. if we manage to score 40 runs .. then we'll end up with 280 ... rest is on afridi's toss statement abt his satisfaction!

its our bad luck that murali bowled well. usually we put him away at the last overs.

290 is still achievable.

oh for the love of god ... misbah .. just stand there n play normally!!!

Let's see if pak can get the 287 I predicted.. Misbah will have to contribute heavy with slogs

Champion bowler Murli

On the other hand, really poor stuff from Pakistan.

With a platform like this why send Umar Akmal over Razzaq and Afridi

I dont know why both misbah and akmal have this obsession with moving around the crease stay still you might connect properly

WHy aren't they just steppinginside the ball and letting some of these balls be wides, I mean Murali is obviously bowling to his field, and its gonna turn more down leg, instead of backing outside leh they should have stepped inside the line of the ball

test cricket mode .Will get 260 max now. Im sick as a parrot. All that hard work thrown down the drain.

Afridi still not off the mark this is a miracle

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Ahmed should have run too. Doesn't matter if Misbah gets out.

so guys, what are u saying now? umar seems to be ok by looking at SL bowling? So who was asking for Afridi? I have been saying power hitting is not the way to go on this pitch. Its the placement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back