Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | WC'11 | Group A | Colombo | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
hez bowling full length .. n our batsman are moving away from the stumps :facepalm:

See, Afridi is jharoo-mar'ing, just as Umar Akmal
was doing.

They are clueless, sloggers.

Sheikh 'Razzaq!!!' Chilli

Good end to the over but great bowling by Kulasekara.

Still 270 is on the cards and that was to be a good score at the beginning of the match.

Misbah has been dissapointing in the PP too much tak tak.

Perhaps people can use their brains a little bit and work out that the wicket is clearly slowing up!!

Good bowling.

I can't fault our batsmen. I just hope we get a few boundaries and our bowlers bowl just as well as the Lankans.

Misbah's innings is questionable (if it's good or not). He needs to get that SR up if he wants to bat like this.

We have too many batsmen. A batsmen needs to be dropped for a bowler. Razzaq is not getting a hit

i think that 270 will be a winning score on this pitch. Pak needs to get to 270 some how

Credit goes to bowlers.

If Gul and Ajmal were bowling, I'm sure we would be praising their skills rather than saying that the batsmen are rubbish. I think our guys are trying to do what they are supposed to do, but the bowling is smart and in the right areas.

Send Akmals back home...tell Mishba to retire in the power play overs...

Bring in Yousuf and Shafiq...

75% people on these boards know nothing about the game.

sri lanka have been bowling WELL. u cant do anything with yorkers.

FOUR!

Good start to the over for Pakistan, need a big over here!!

This is actually still a good score but about 20 runs short of what we looked like getting at the 40 over mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back