Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | WC'11 | Group A | Colombo | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to have a look at our batting composition for the next game, Razzaq and Afridi are wasted IMO

Razzaq not getting a bat. One of the biggest matchwinners and cleanest hitters remaining in the pavillion. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Unless they move him up the order, the only time he'll get a chance is if we lose a lot of wickets eary (not sure I want that either). Perhaps they should have sent him in place of Umar or Afridi, but I don't see that happening either.

And then people wonder why Razzaq doesn't produce his best more often.

Afridi is gone. Couldn't really connect with the ball
today. Sliced a yorker away to the off-side. Sad.

Now Razzaq, you better prove yourself today, bud.

Sheikh 'Chamatkaar' Chilli

Yes, he should have batted in place of U Akmal (I said this before Umar came in).

I don't see the reason people are complaining. Pakistan batted well. If you 310 against Kenya and get around 280 against SL, that's not bad. SL is definitely worth 30 runs better than Kenya's bowling attack.

Give SL some credit. They have a great bowling attack for sub continent conditions.

Drop Rehman for Ajmal - no need for such a batting line when even Razzaq isn't getting a go.

If we lose this then the last 10 overs are too blame. The think tank need to change the order. Drop Shezad and let Umar Akmal bat at 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back