Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | WC'11 | Group A | Colombo | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 was a given here. Messed it up. Still, a good score. Wide.

trust me SL will chase 270 wither eyes closed. cant believe we only scored 60 off the last 10 overs with 7 wickets in hand on a batting paradise. Totally unforgivable

What a fool this Mishba is...the whole off side is open in the deep all this grandpa had to do was loft the ball over the infield...

The highest run-chase in this venue has been 271.
So considering that, we are not in a too bad situation.

Of course, we should have gotten 310-315 and just
crushed SL today. But, oh well. Still defendable, sorta.

Sheikh 'Half Full' Chilli

Unless they move him up the order, the only time he'll get a chance is if we lose a lot of wickets eary (not sure I want that either). Perhaps they should have sent him in place of Umar or Afridi, but I don't see that happening either.

If a wicket falls after the 40 over mark and either Razzaq or Afridi is still in the pavillion you send them in. Even if its the first wicket to fall, no sense sending Misbah, Younis, Umar or even Kamran ahead of those two in slog overs.

Razzaq can't come in and hit from ball one anymore, he takes an over or two to get settled. By the time he's settled, the 50 overs are done and dusted and he's walking back. :facepalm:

Why on earth are we wasting razzaq at the and is beyond basic of cricket.. the biggest hitter in the world comes at nr 8 ...

Afridi, Waqar , inthi please utilize umar akmal and razzaq

275 would be respectable , well played Pakistan. It's easy to shout from your keyboard, but it's tough in the trenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back