Stallions (336/5) secure a comfortable victory over the Lions (203 all out) by 133 runs in the Champions One Day Cup 2024

If this was an international tournament with the same teams, a new record would have been made.

But don't worry, Imam and Abdullah will ensure this total is enough
I think Imam has fire. He wants to prove to the selectors that he was dropped unfairly. I expect Imam to come all guns and blazing.

Get zero thrill when I see an international failure like M Ali doing well here.

I think Imam has fire. He wants to prove to the selectors that he was dropped unfairly. I expect Imam to come all guns and blazing.
Wow bro, Imam coming in hot, He's clearly taking inspiration from hitman today.

Players like Imam only play one way

Shan & Yasir.
Yasir departed for like 13 runs and only played 18 deliveries.

Are you telling me his 3 overs had such an impact that it prevented a 400 total? But Babar playing for nearly 13 overs batting at 96 SR whereas the likes of Haris and tullat were cranking it at 150+ SR, isn’t at fault?

Even though Babar is supposedly the 5 th greatest t20 batter in the world who supposedly ranked > Butler?

Abdullah is just mediocre. Only hyped because he's supposedly young.

He can't play good bowling even on flat tracks

& Not Babar?
Yasir departed for like 13 runs and only played 18 deliveries.
When you play 18 deliveries at a strike rate of 70, you effectively waste 6 overs in a partnership. This is during power play when it is easiest to hit boundaries. Cumulatively you loose 30-40 runs for the team.

Same goes with Shan.

Shan & Yasir jointly lost 70 runs today.

Bro What has happend to abdullah guy he has scored double century vs sri lanka now looks like out of sorts
Honestly idk, Abdullah shafiq and Saud shakeel were the players I backed for wc 2023 because at the time I genuinely believed these 2 would be game changers.

For me Abdullah was a good orthodox batter who could play long innings and that's vital for odi and test. And saud is a free flow batter that's vital in the middle order.

I still back saud but Abdullah has been caught put mostly, He's just a sri Lankan basher, All his good scores like his 50 in asia cup, His 100 in wc, his 200 in test cone against sri lanka.

Otherwise he's failed and flopped against every single team and is useless. This is what happens when you draft a guy who only played 7 List A games as a front line opener for test and odi.

Utterly ridiculous

When you play 18 deliveries at a strike rate of 70, you effectively waste 6 overs in a partnership. This is during power play when it is easiest to hit boundaries. Cumulatively you loose 30-40 runs for the team.

Same goes with Shan.

Brother, Please stop. You know full well the blame is on Shan, Babar and tayyab. But obviously uttering the words Babar and rizwan goes against your agenda.

This total would be a lot lower if it wasn't for haris and tullat striking at 150+

I dont get why do I have to hear Salman Butt’s english commentary when he is so good when he speaks Punjabi/Urdu

Crap slave mindset by PCB

When I see Aleem Dar wasting his time doing umpiring here, I wonder surely somebody like him would have been great in something like a talent hunt launch scheme or being a mentor for young kids who want to play cricket

Same goes with Shan.

@Rana now I have started to understand your frustration.

When you have greats like Imam & Masood USA & Ireland will show you there teeth.

It’s fine now,

I love seeing these guys go into hiding when Pakistan is failing monumentally these days
They don't go into hiding when Pakistan fails. They enjoy that lol.

They go Into hiding when Pakistan fails but rizwan + Babar + Chavha and any other misbah gang member of SNGPL member fails.

However the icing on the coffin is when Pakistan actually wins or draws without their input for example the sarfi NZ game or Fakhar Vs New Zealand in wc, That was one huge huge huge painful blow.

They don't go into hiding when Pakistan fails. They enjoy that lol.

They go Into hiding when Pakistan fails but rizwan + Babar + Chavha and any other misbah gang member of SNGPL member fails.

However the icing on the coffin is when Pakistan actually wins or draws without their input for example the sarfi NZ game or Fakhar Vs New Zealand in wc, That was one huge huge huge painful blow.
Na @gazza619 was hiding until Rizwan scored 160 odd against Bangladesh on a road and then went on a hissy fit demanding the UN to sanction Israel for blocking him from Pakistan captaincy

Finally watching some proper batter, Sharoon Siraj in Lions team after watching jokers Imam ul Haq and Abdullah Shafique struggling like kids.

USA and Ireland showed Pakistan their teeth with Babar and Rizwan playing

Not Shan and Imam
Shan and Imam would have made it worse.

Remember Shan replaced fakhar for 2022 t20 in few games and the final and Imam ul Haq became the precipus t20 opener for misbah 🤣🤣

Imam is very typical irrespective of the match situation. No intent. Just time pass and survival.

The problem with Babar is fans, this is why I keep telling people not to overhype as it ruins cricketers. The biggest killer of pak cricket is social media.

The likes of yousaf, Inzi, and past legends are very lucky that they came at a time where no social media besides Facebook and Twitter existed and back them both those sites were different, one was mostly used for close friends and families at the time while Twitter was just a Newstead for companies like coca cola to advertise.

All this king king mantra got to his head, this led to comparisons with kohli, then taking captaincy and taking it back for 2024, as well as a gang and a culture and what not + fitness and clownery in going to malls and advertising it like the macies parade the day before your match with India.

These people don't know how to stay in their lane. All he had to do was bat at 3 in all formats and be expected to bat through the innings which he was doing. No one asked this bozo to become a social media superstar and try to be something he isn't. Kohli comparisons + captaincy killed this guy

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG just look at how Imam is playing? Ik wickets have fallen but he bats like this every innings. Dude is such a coward batsmen ong

Only Markhor (Misbah) and Stallions (Malik) teams look prepare and have done their homeworks

Haris Rauf getting hit even in this tournament. The Dahani's and Ali's deserve chances ahead of this guy.

I'm heading to bed, Babar, Imam, Tayyab and everyone else bored me to death.

Only talat and Haris played according to modern standards. And before I get replies stating this is odi and not t20,

Oh bhai, theirs a difference between a spicy contest between a batter with intent to score and a bowler with intent to get wickets and Imam ul haq batting on the crease lol.

I'm all for low scoring games or gritty 75 ball 40's as long as theirs a reason for it.

This isn't one of those games, none of these batters have any intent, drive, motivation to play according to modern standards.

Kamran ghulam, Haris, Abdullah Samad, talat, Mubashir Khan and a few others are the only ones who seem bright prospects

Whats the point of this useless tournament of single league, max 55 to 65 player will be tested. Will also not a good a sample size to select any player. One knock wonder will again get limelight and exposed in internationals like psl.

Aamer Yamin was playing retired league, now he is the best 55 player in the country.

This match is a good encapsulation why Pakistan should move on from Imam. His game style is limited to 80's & 90's level cricket. Would have made for a useful batsmen then but now with consistent 300-350+ scores, he is just not the type of player you need. Lacks that extra to get a move on when he is set and and zero ability to simply dominate a bowler when he gets a matchup he likes.

Horrendous umpire

He didn’t give a much plumber decision of Rizwan yesterday but look at this decision he gave of Imam!

The Lions played just like the actual Pakistan team here.... no intent of chasing down this target what so ever!

Zameen aasmaan fark cricket

Australia 46-0 in 3.3 overs

Fortune favouring the brave! Don’t care at all, just swing hard!

Your basic understanding of the game and how it is advancing
You mean fans like me because of whom likes of Asif Ali and Sharjeel Khan were denied opportunities. We made Rizwan and Babar superstars

You mean fans like me because of whom likes of Asif Ali and Sharjeel Khan were denied opportunities. We made Rizwan and Babar superstars
Yes, guys like you who think Rizwan is better than Butler and Salt

Yes, guys like you who think Rizwan is better than Butler and Salt
Rizwan needed to be better than batsmen in Pak to play for Pak.
Buttler and Salt can be crazy good but they won't come and play for us.

Rizwan needed to be better than batsmen in Pak to play for Pak.
Buttler and Salt can be crazy good but they won't come and play for us.
This is your stumbling block

This is where you guys handicap yourselves

This is where you stunt your cricketing growth mentally.

“Butler and Salt can be very good but can’t play for Pakistan”. That’s your excuse, that’s your way of denial.

What you should be saying is;

“Rizwan and Babar are not the Phil Salt, Butler, Head, McGurk etc. they just are not and will not ever be. So let’s find those who can be those players for us! We must find those types of players”

You people are your own worst enemies. Pakistan cricket is challenged because it is people with your mindset that will not allow it to progress!

Jehandad should be third seamer of pakistan in asian condition, this boy is a fighter. Aamer jamal give away free ball but can be good in Aus as 4th seamer.

Back