Stallions (336/5) secure a comfortable victory over the Lions (203 all out) by 133 runs in the Champions One Day Cup 2024

The Lions were dismissed for 203 in 39.3 overs, while chasing a target of 337 runs. Stallions' Mohammad Ali and Jahandad Khan reduced the Lions to 22-3 in 6 overs, taking two and one wickets respectively with the new ball.

Hussain Talat removed Sharoon Siraj and Haris Rauf dismissed Khushdil Shah, resulting in a scorecard of 107-5 in 24 overs. Imam-ul-Haq resisted with a half-century but fell to Jahandad in the 34th over. Aamer Yamin and Shaheen Shah Afridi's 22 from 21 balls each fell short as Lions lost their last five wickets for 96 runs, falling 133 runs short. Haris returned with 3-43 in 7.3 overs.

The Stallions notched a healthy total of 336-5 courtesy half-centuries from Babar Azam, Tayyab Tahir, Mohammad Haris, and Hussain Talat. Babar scored 76 off 79 balls with nine fours, while Tayyab departed in the 39th over after scoring a fluent 72-ball 74 hitting seven fours and two maximums. Haris and Hussain steered the Stallions innings past 300-run mark with brisk half-centuries and a breezy 88-run fifth-wicket stand off just 53 balls.

Keep telling Yourself these teams are playing their cricket like Pakistan
You need hitters but you can ask a Lion to run like a tiger.

Can you name me any tigers that are available in Pakistan?

You need hitters but you can ask a Lion to run like a tiger.

Can you name me any tigers that are available in Pakistan?
A tiger is just a bit faster then a lion? What are you on about? Lion max speed is 35kph and tiger at 40KPH?

If you're trying to compare rizwan and English batters, Rizzu is not just a bit slower, he's a turtle compare to those cheetahs lol

Babar played a good knock. Good to see him scoring some runs and looking a bit better than he was before.

This is your stumbling block

This is where you guys handicap yourselves

This is where you stunt your cricketing growth mentally.

“Butler and Salt can be very good but can’t play for Pakistan”. That’s your excuse, that’s your way of denial.

What you should be saying is;

“Rizwan and Babar are not the Phil Salt, Butler, Head, McGurk etc. they just are not and will not ever be. So let’s find those who can be those players for us! We must find those types of players”

You people are your own worst enemies. Pakistan cricket is challenged because it is people with your mindset that will not allow it to progress!
You have opened my eyes. The perspective has changed.

Thats the issue. You never have any solutions.

Anybody can identify a problem.
Lol

Anybody can identify a problem? Then why can’t you? Why do you go quiet when a clear problem who people like me have been identifying for years is exposed…and then scream and shout when that problem is statpadding??

So who should be named Pakistan captain for Pakistan to play modern cricket?
Watch the game carefully, watch how these teams are playing and then you tell me. Should it be Rizwan? Should he be given a free run as an opener!

Watch the game carefully, watch how these teams are playing and then you tell me. Should it be Rizwan? Should he be given a free run as an opener!
So who should be captain? Please pick your XI and captain that will help Pakistan play modern cricket.

Back