Teams Thread

Interesting... The Huntsmen are a balanced side but there are a lot of star studded teams out there. Inshallah we will play to the best of our ability

Yaya Toure, Neuer, Alexis Sanchez, Nani, Huntelaar

Not the best, but I can work with this. :D

Kenwyne Jones, Torres, Reyes, Lass, Leiva, Callejon, Keita
Lets see what we can do

Not bad. Got some oldies in there, which I might look to trade off. :inzi

Disappointed with my team, but lets hope the trade window helps me out!

Not to sure about my team

Hummels, Falco, Mutino are the star players

Other players London Donvan, Ryabn Bebel, Wes Brown, Richard Dunn, Ledley King :yk

Pretty happy with my team. Few guys ill have to research.

No team will escape The Black Hole.

Hmmm..

Realised that some serious "shopping" is needed.

Made a starting XI and studying which players I need and sell now

Real Fortis - bar Van Persie (and maybe Juan Mata) its a pretty crappy team IMO :\ lol

I could do with a decent keeper, other than that I reckon I have a decent enough first team

Guys, please don't start transfer negotiations yet. Wait for the transfer thread to go up in the next couple of days.

@Pakistaniboy, everyone will receive the same transfer budget to start off with.

Threads will also be going up of screenshots of all players in this league containing player information and attributes.

Stars: Terry, Abbati, Villa, Sneijder, Cassano, Ozil, Puyol.

Notable mentions: Michel Bastos, Saha, Huddleston, Barton.

Full back position could certainly do with some strengthening in the window.

Last edited:
Guys, please don't start transfer negotiations yet. Wait for the transfer thread to go up in the next couple of days.

@Pakistaniboy, everyone will receive the same transfer budget to start off with.

Threads will also be going up of screenshots of all players in this league containing player information and attributes.

Rizzy could you create team threads and lock+sticky them so it is quicker to see everything in one place rather than having to scroll down to look + when all player stats come out it will be even harder with so many players?

Why did i get all the unknown players? Only 2-3 Stars!!! The others got more - not fair :(

Don't want to be putting individual team threads up, it will just clutter the forum. Why not just save it onto your computer? It will save you time in future as well.

As for the player stats, it's the only way really, there's no other way of doing. It will be filtered by positions, one thread for goalkeepers, one thread for defenders, one for midfielders, one for strikers.

Don't want to be putting individual team threads up, it will just clutter the forum. Why not just save it onto your computer? It will save you time in future as well.

As for the player stats, it's the only way really, there's no other way of doing. It will be filtered by positions, one thread for goalkeepers, one thread for defenders, one for midfielders, one for strikers.

Fair enough:afridi

Why did i get all the unknown players? Only 2-3 Stars!!! The others got more - not fair :(

Same with me... i didn't get many "well known" players, whilst there are some teams who have a whole heap of superstars in their teams. This is one of those such teams: Stars: Terry, Abbati, Villa, Sneijder, Cassano, Ozil, Puyol. And there are other teams like this which are really good.

Last edited:
Sad that its obvious that who are going to be the best and and win...

You might be in for a shock or two. This competition isn't easy.

Remember the above two sentences at the end of the season.

Ibad, you remember Sydney Badgers? Daniel had a team loaded with world class players, players that would walk into any other team with ease and he never won the league once. This competition is about management. If you're not a good manager, no matter how good the players you have, you're not going to get very far.

You might be in for a shock or two. This competition isn't easy.

Remember the above two sentences at the end of the season.

Ibad, you remember Sydney Badgers? Daniel had a team loaded with world class players, players that would walk into any other team with ease and he never won the league once. This competition is about management. If you're not a good manager, no matter how good the players you have, you're not going to get very far.

I dont think you understood my post :yk

Let me help you, I have played FM for almost 5 years now ;-)

:akhtar

Not a bad squad at all. Tevez, Silva, Ferdinand, Bale, Sagna. Something to work with.

Rizzy will there be any top players in the "free category" and how will the bidding ect work/ be controlled :)

Depends what you mean by top players. The best players have been distributed to all the teams in this competition. Obtaining of free players will be explained in the transfer thread.

Fabregas, Maicon, Ribery, Eto, Pique, Nuri Sahin.

Not bad.

Can't wait for transfer window.

Depends what you mean by top players. The best players have been distributed to all the teams in this competition. Obtaining of free players will be explained in the transfer thread.

I want Walcott and Evra.

Lets sort it out now.:afridi

Figured out what needs strengthening for my squad. Transfer negotiations will be fun.

When will you/ibad put up/make the transfer thread`?

Just set up my team on paper looks decent but certainly weaker then some of the others.

Certainly got a few CB's and attacking midfielders i can sell.

Rizzy do we get injuries in the tournament?

Just set up my team on paper looks decent but certainly weaker then some of the others.

Certainly got a few CB's and attacking midfielders i can sell.

Rizzy do we get injuries in the tournament?

Whats your team name?

I got an okayish squad

Los Galacticos CF:

Cech, Di Natale, Busquets, Motta, Chivu, Albiol, Nasri, Koscielny, Marcelo, Damiao and Müller.

If Ribery is up for a swap deal

Well we don't need a swap deal.

You can use Jovetic funds to buy 1-2 players to address weaknesses in your squad.

Think about it.

You have Falcao, Raul, babel, Kuyt.

That's great bunch of strikers.

Well we don't need a swap deal.

You can use Jovetic funds to buy 1-2 players to address weaknesses in your squad.

Think about it.

You have Falcao, Raul, babel, Kuyt.

That's great bunch of strikers.

he is only worth 6 million so its not worth selling him

Back