The Congratulations Thread

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
I cant believe we havent got a congratulations thread currently on PP.

Anyway I'll start it.

Congratulations to my sister in law on passing her driving test. I dont know how you did it and how much you paid the examiner, but you made it.

As of today, the world is a less safe place as far as I am concerned :p

Congrats Sidebottom. 13.5 Tests 57 and counting. And he is the third or forth option. :)

Congratulations to me, for killing my Chemistry Exam just now. :D

Yes, in a good way.

Good thread, congrats to me for getting chosen to represent Brent in the London Youth Games for badminton

great idea Saj bhai

hopefully soon i can congratulate myself in this thread Inshallah.

Congratulations to my uncle who got 91% percent in his cisco exam

Congratulations to me, for being the only guy helping organise the college ball. Rest are fine fine girls :p

congrats to me for finally telling my first crush that i had a crush on her:|

nikred said:
congrats to me for finally telling my first crush that i had a crush on her:|

And commiseration to the girl for finally having got to know this :p ....Joking....

Congratulations to me as my grad ceremony is in 2 days (even though I finished Uni about 6 months ago).

Also managed to figure out there'll be a surprise party making it very difficult to try and pretend theres nothing going on. I think I might have slipped it out to my mum over the phone. Not my fault though - she shouldnt have been asking those sort of questions at 2 am in the morning!

I deserve to be congratulated for graduating from IBA, Karachi and completing the 4 year BBA program (one of the tough business schools in Pakistan). Now i have to look for a good internship for two months, after that i have to work in an organization for 5 months on behalf of my college as a compulsory requirement for joining their MBA program.

Savak said:
I deserve to be congratulated for graduating from IBA, Karachi and completing the 4 year BBA program (one of the tough business schools in Pakistan). Now i have to look for a good internship for two months, after that i have to work in an organization for 5 months on behalf of my college as a compulsory requirement for joining their MBA program.
congrats dost!

Congratulations to Chelsea in winning the Champions League 2- 0

Goals by Drogba and Ballack sealed the Champions League for Chelsea....

A historical moment...

Luton Bad Boy said:

A historical moment...

lol..I thought they are playing it tonight our time.

Rudi hater said:
lol..I thought they are playing it tonight our time.

It was an advanced congratulation for a historic Chelsea team overcoming an attacking Manchester United team...

Rooney was a pale comparison of himself and Ronaldo was kept quiet by Terry and Carvhalio

congrats to Rana, for being healthy and ready to play for Yorkshire again (yes :O even after his icl appearance )

Luton Bad Boy said:

A historical moment...

Pah! Congratz to Man U for winning for real !

congrats to TERRRRRRRRY - for letting Ronaldo off the hook...

Ronaldo would have been on the first plane to real madrid!! how the future can change in seconds??

Firstly, congrats on United winning the CL for the 3rd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, congrats to Terry on keeping the English tradition of not being able to score penalties well and truly going!:D

congrats to mrs DD on the birth of of our first child, a beautiful baby girl born on 19 May. Suggestions for names would be greatly appreciated from fellow PPers

dirk diggler said:
congrats to mrs DD on the birth of of our first child, a beautiful baby girl born on 19 May. Suggestions for names would be greatly appreciated from fellow PPers

congrats/ mubaraka - when u breaking out the ladooos?

safah = means clean, pure.. also one of the mountains u cover in hajj.. safa-marwa (excuse the spelling)
ikra also good.. Eesha (like the namaaz) ... Aisha

Last edited:
SameerM said:
congrats/ mubaraka - when u breaking out the ladooos?

safah = means clean, pure.. also one of the mountains u cover in hajj.. safa-marwa (excuse the spelling)
ikra also good.. Eesha (like the namaaz) ... Aisha (daughter of prophet pbuh)

...now thats spooky, safa and isha are already on the list of possibilities and iqra is the name of one of my first cousins!!

...and the ladooos and mittai are being dished out as we speak :D

Last edited:
I'd like to congratulate Mrs Saj, who from time to time does read the Time Pass forum on PP, on achieving an overall 2:1 grade in her BA Hons in Inclusive Education.

Cant describe how proud we all are of her, considering she has been studying, working part time and looking after me and our 2 kids. (she'd say 3 kids :) )

Well done, knew you'd do it :D :19:

She was absolutely gutted though, as she was only 1 mark away from getting a First.

She now has one final year of studying (PGCE) before she is a qualified teacher.

Last edited:
Congratualtions on PCB for holding a tournament as prestige as the ASIA CUP...

Let this be the tournament that turns around Pakistan cricket's fortunes and much need exposure to fans in Pakistan....

Saj said:
I'd like to congratulate Mrs Saj, who from time to time does read the Time Pass forum on PP, on achieving an overall 2:1 grade in her BA Hons in Inclusive Education.

Cant describe how proud we all are of her, considering she has been studying, working part time and looking after me and our 2 kids. (she'd say 3 kids :) )

She was absolutely gutted though, as she was only 1 mark away from getting a First.

She now has one final year of studying (PFGCE) before she is a qualified teacher.

Congrats to her from my side :14: :14: !!!

Saj said:

She now has one final year of studying (PFGCE) before she is a qualified teacher.

congrats to u and ur family....

and on other note.... i pay congrats to my self for completing my first year at my uni thanx to Allah.

Saj said:

Congratz to you and bhabhi. :19:

Congratz to me for being me. :14::14: Well done champ, well done :14: :14:

Saj said:

Saj Bhai congrats to u and mrs Saj and family. very clever family Masha'Allah :D

at last i have completed my first ever content management system after constantly working on it for 2 weeks. now just have to edit it to make it into my company's site and also another site that im working on.

Congrats to Mrs Zeenix on Passing her MBBS Part 3 Examination with flying colors.

Commiserations to Zeenix...

Congrats to myself for yesterday passing my Theory Test, 1st time round. Thanks to Allah (SWT). :) :) :)

Insh'Allah now i can sort my driving out and soon pass my driving and Insh'Allah rule the roads of England soon :D

congratulations to me for being 22 and still not married woooo still another 20-30 years to go!!

22 is not too old yaar.
If you go over 32, then it might be a little problem, being Pakistani.

and i thought you were like 16/17 :O

laugh.gif

I wold like blow my own horn and congratulate myself for losing another 3 pound this week and own my way to achieving my goal.

Congratulations to Pakistan on surviving 61 years of loot maar.

Muzy said:
congratulations to me for being 22 and still not married woooo still another 20-30 years to go!!

Muzy, it seems that rather than congratulating yourself you are trying to get the attention:p.

Oh´ my bad :burn: !!! Poor joke I guess:|...... Sorry if offended by this, my dear sister:22:.

Muzy said:
Which barsi (anniversary) of your 22nd birthday did you celebrate last year? :D

Last edited:
Muzy said:

Will it be too audacious to suggest that all those bachelors out there who also managed not to get married (to you) deserve a bit of celebration as well? :)

Last edited:
Muzy said:

WHAT!! my fav aunty is not married, i dont have an uncle :6: :110: :9: :p :13: :))

aunty woww never been called an aunty before hahaha no1 is after me apart from my mother who tries 2associate me to doctors and engineers but im not interested, i dont do no 'helping around the house' and shes annoyed coz i think shes found out my plan giggle

and momo jee kisi ne mera rishta nai maanga tau bechare larke hai nai hai jinko mubarka duu hehe

^^if no1 is after u, u should go after someone...lol :)

if u were in my family, u would be married by 22. thankfully for u ur not part of my weird family :D

anyway congrats, if u see that as an achievement, though i am sure ur mum has something planned aunty ji :D :)

Last edited:
Muzy - the official PakPassion Aunty from now on :D .

and muzy's response

"Aunty mat kaho naa" -- If anyone of you remembers Hum Paanch :D

DHONI183 said:
Muzy - the official PakPassion Aunty from now on :D .

Oxy's always looking out for an 'eligible Auntie' to increase his 'marriage portfolio' and creep closer to the Islamically permissible 4th.....

Oxy said:
Oxy's always looking out for an 'eligible Auntie' to increase his 'marriage portfolio' and creep closer to the Islamically permissible 4th.....
Has this message been approved by Mrs. Oxy #1.

Oxy said:

It looks like Islamically permissible is also Oxy'cally desirable in this case. :asif

Oh, and congratulations to my wife for passing her Driving Theory Test.

Now she has 2 years within which to pass the practical test - NO CHANCE!

Oxy said:
1st time.

what a great hubby u are :D

she equalled my record,passed 1st time last week, booked my driving test for october lets see if she beats that :)) :)

pakistanbest said:
what a great hubby u are :D

she equalled my record,passed 1st time last week, booked my driving test for october lets see if she beats that :)) :)

She'll never pass a practical - 50+ lessons, still wont get out of 2nd gear.

Oxy said:
She'll never pass a practical - 50+ lessons, still wont get out of 2nd gear.

i am sorry but u must be bankcrupt :)) :))) :)))

good luck Oxy mate, u will need it :)

Back