The Official PP Landmark Thread

Free Hit said:

it took me ages to get to this milestone, and the major factor is that i hardly get involved in any kid of debates, and hardly post in a match thread, or to an indian thread :D
Congrats bro :D :D :aamir

Run No 17,000

Man, I'm exhausted. Can I've a Free bottle of Mineral Water at the expense of PP? Saj don't stare at me like that I deserve that. Don't I?

Now, let me sit back and cherish this for a bit. *Takes a deep breath*

I'm thankful for the unconditional support of some PPers which include the following names.

KhushbuHussain, iHammad, Momo, cricket_fever, Dhoni183, JeeraBlade, hasanb, KingUsama and All Afridi Fans, Bolan BraveHearts Fans and all optimistic Pakistan Cricket Fans. (I said this because I'm sure That I'm unable to recall all the names right now. Awin he Bacha Party ka GrandPa tu nahi ban gaya hoon na. ;-) :inti )

I've also come across some posters who don't like me and the feeling is mutual my friends.

I'll like to thank specially to Oxy for showing his concern in each and every way that is possible. ;-)

Aur pata nahi kia kahoon. Bes all I've to say that regardless whatever I've said to you in past, I really love all you guys. And this PP is one place where I'm free from all tensions and it feels like home.

Now its time for Celebration Dance. Join in if you want to.

:108: :108: :127: :127: :127: :108: :108:

Last edited:
OHHHH YAAAAAA

Party time :afridi :afridi :afridi

:108: :108: :108: :108:

BEST POSTER ON PP REACHES 17K POSTS

PS: 1.22 am here :p

Super Sixer said:
congrats Afridi_fan :)
17000 is one heck of a milestone! =D
Thank You. Be persistent and one day you'll smash all the PP records. (that is if some of all time legends here stop posting ;-) )

Also that is a great new avatar Boi...what was that dubbing job on youtube...Afridi saying 'Oye Bharwae ki nasal...chal nikal chal nikal!' brilliant :))

hasanb said:
Also that is a great new avatar Boi...what was that dubbing job on youtube...Afridi saying 'Oye Bharwae ki nasal...chal nikal chal nikal!' brilliant :))

:)) :)) :afridi

Afridi_Fan said:
Run No 17,000

Man, I'm exhausted. Can I've a Free bottle of Mineral Water at the expense of PP? Saj don't stare at me like that I deserve that. Don't I?

I'm thankful for the unconditional support of some PPers which include the following names.

KhushbuHussain, iHammad, Momo, cricket_fever, Dhoni183, JeeraBlade, hasanb, KingUsama and All Afridi Fans, Bolan BraveHearts Fans and all optimistic Pakistan Cricket Fans. (I said this because I'm sure That I'm unable to recall all the names right now. Awin he Bacha Party ka GrandPa tu nahi ban gaya hoon na.)

I've also come across some posters who don't like me and the feeling is mutual my friends.

I'll like to thank specially to Oxy for showing his concern in each and every way that is possible.

Aur pata nahi kia kahoon. Bes all I've to say that regardless whatever I've said to you in past, I really love all you guys. And this PP is one place where I'm free from all tensions and it feels like home.

:108: :108: :127: :127: :127:

It's no probelm bhai :D
And congraulationsssss
I too shall join in the victory dance
:108: :108:

Afridi_Fan said:
Run No 17,000

KhushbuHussain, iHammad, Momo, cricket_fever, Dhoni183, JeeraBlade, hasanb, KingUsama and All Afridi Fans, Bolan BraveHearts Fans and all optimistic Pakistan Cricket Fans. (I said this because I'm sure That I'm unable to recall all the names right now. Awin he Bacha Party ka GrandPa tu nahi ban gaya hoon na. ;-) :inti )

lol congrats A_F another milestone reached

Since you mentioned my name...how can I not do a special dance now?

:127: :130: :108:

Right this is my first post in the landmark thread and im a few posts late since I only just noticed this but..................ive gone past the 5000 runs mark now :D

hasanb said:
Right this is my first post in the landmark thread and im a few posts late since I only just noticed this but..................ive gone past the 5000 runs mark now :D
congrats :D

350th post. Took me a long time to get here, can easily pick up the pace though if I want to :p

oooh 13000

greame-smith11.jpg

Afridi_Fan said:
Post No 18,000 to go with 300 Threads. :)

Congratulations A_F :19:. Didnt knew this thread existed so i am a bit late but still, People i have reached my half century *raises his bat* :11:.

ZAK said:
Congratulations A_F :19:. Didnt knew this thread existed so i am a bit late but still, People i have reached my half century *raises his bat* :11:.

Thank You ZAK. :)

And Well Done. :19:

10k posts for me...and in just one year!!! am spending wayyy too much time posting here really :D

My 2000th Post on PakPassion!

Whew! Finally I have achieved 2000 posts on PakPassion:) This is a great forum to discuss cricket and pass time in Timepass:p

I would like to thank a lot of posters in helping me in reaching this milestone. They have supported or helped me in something, one or the other along the way:) Afridi_Fan, Saj001, hasanb, KhushbuHussain, cricket-fever, Ayyub, Kingusama92 (future chartered accountant ;-)), Cover Drive, and Boi!

I would also like to thank all the moderators of PakPassion, and especially Saj for they are doing such a brilliant job in running this forum:) I loved the recent Shahid Afridi interview :afridi

A big part of my posts have gone into the PP Leagues forum. So a very very very special thank you to Boi and Kingusama92, for PPL season 5. Hopefully Bolan qualifies to semis ;-)

Well....kuch samajh main nahin aa raha kya kahoon:p This forum is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never stop posting on PP :p

PakPassion Zindabad - Pakistan Zindabad!!!

:pakflag2

iHammad said:

Whew! Finally I have achieved 2000 posts on PakPassion This is a great forum to discuss cricket and pass time in Timepass:p

I would like to thank a lot of posters in helping me in reaching this milestone. They have supported or helped me in something, one or the other along the way:) Afridi_Fan, Saj001, hasanb, KhushbuHussain, cricket-fever, Ayyub, Kingusama92 (future chartered accountant , Cover Drive, and Boi!

I would also like to thank all the moderators of PakPassion, and especially Saj for they are doing such a brilliant job in running this forum I loved the recent Shahid Afridi interview :afridi

A big part of my posts have gone into the PP Leagues forum. So a very very very special thank you to Boi and Kingusama92, for PPL season 5. Hopefully Bolan qualifies to semis

Well....kuch samajh main nahin aa raha kya kahoon:p This forum is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never stop posting on PP :p

PakPassion Zindabad - Pakistan Zindabad!!!

:pakflag2

Great achievement there Kid.

:14: :14: :14: :14:

And thanks for mentioning me in your special thread.

*Tear rolls down on the cheek*

iHammad said:

Whew! Finally I have achieved 2000 posts on PakPassion:) This is a great forum to discuss cricket and pass time in Timepass:p

I would like to thank a lot of posters in helping me in reaching this milestone. They have supported or helped me in something, one or the other along the way:) Afridi_Fan, Saj001, hasanb, KhushbuHussain, cricket-fever, Ayyub, Kingusama92 (future chartered accountant), Cover Drive, and Boi!

I would also like to thank all the moderators of PakPassion, and especially Saj for they are doing such a brilliant job in running this forum:) I loved the recent Shahid Afridi interview :afridi

A big part of my posts have gone into the PP Leagues forum. So a very very very special thank you to Boi and Kingusama92, for PPL season 5. Hopefully Bolan qualifies to semis

Congratulations!
Awww thanks for mentioning me chotu :D
You've been so lovely to everyone with your avatar making etc. So really anyone who has had a avatar made from you should thank you :D

Shahid Afridi interview?!?! Where? :O How could I miss this? God I'm so blonde :p

And Inshallah Bolan will get to the semi's :D

I have reach 1000 posts!

My avrg is about 20 well i am t20 player and an avrg of 20 is ok in T20 lol

germanboy said:
I have reach 1000 posts!

My avrg is about 20 well i am t20 player and an avrg of 20 is ok in T20 lol

My average is 14. :))) :)))

And well done for the milestone. :19:

20,000 Posts.

This really was one of my dreams to achieve this landmark since the day I joined PP. In those days there was only one Living Legend and that was AJ. He is still in class of his own, and I seriously doubt that any PPer will be able to catch with him. There are now few Living Legends and its a proud day for me to become a part of that group.

I once again Thank You all for your love and affection.

Just passed 2000 posts on PakPassion. It's been a lovely ride for me here, been part of a few great discussions and I've been active in the PP Leagues forum too. Decent average of ~ 12 posts a day too. I love this place. Hoping this trend continues and I keep posting here for a long time to come :D

i was looking for this thread lol

i just passed 3000 posts the day before i think in 5 years now that is a big LOL feel proud to still be here, i know im not a great/interesting poster but i try my best , long live pakpassion

Afridi_Fan said:
20,000 Posts.

This really was one of my dreams to achieve this landmark since the day I joined PP. In those days there was only one Living Legend and that was AJ. He is still in class of his own, and I seriously doubt that any PPer will be able to catch with him. There are now few Living Legends and its a proud day for me to become a part of that group.

I once again Thank You all for your love and affection.

:))) You have added 5000 odd posts in less then 3 months. Unbelievable speed.:)

I have reached over 30 posts at a breathtaking pace of 3 posts per month and an awe inspiring rate of 0.1 post per day!

Last edited:
Afridi_Fan said:
May be tonight sometime I'll be posting me post No 18,000. :D

This is insane - 1000 posts in less than a week.

And 9000 posts in less than 5 months.

Paradox said:
Just passed 2000 posts on PakPassion. It's been a lovely ride for me here, been part of a few great discussions and I've been active in the PP Leagues forum too. Decent average of ~ 12 posts a day too. I love this place. Hoping this trend continues and I keep posting here for a long time to come :D

You have to count these posts and posts made under another name :13:

insurge said:
I have reached over 30 posts at a breathtaking pace of 3 posts per month and an awe inspiring rate of 0.1 post per day!

commendable amount of self control ! NishaneHaider in the mail...

insurge said:
WOW! That is pure skill right there! :D

15000...i am senior

There will be a celebration dinner tomorrow at 8pm at TKCs :malik :moyo

Salman-Butt-001.jpg

Mohsin said:

That's Butt getting his century.. vs SL, first ODI, at Karachi I think, along with Manzoor who got 80 odd. January '09. We won that match by 8 wickets.

No? :D

Mohsin said:
There will be a celebration dinner tomorrow at 8pm at TKCs :malik :moyo

Assalamualaikum, mera naam Mohammad Yousuf hai, mere saath dinner kare, TKC main :moyo

Hi...i'm Shoaib Malik....come....come dinner...me...TKC :malik

^ that's absolute class Mohsin, legend :)))

Back