The Sialkot Stallions Fan Club

I cant say anything but "ROFL" hahahahhahah! how does is feel to be out of tournament guys ??? do share.

bye bye stallions..........but have to say that SS have a very mediocre bowling attack........

I hate to say it and boast, but I told you so

Sialkot were winning because of individual brilliance. The one year where they lacked in 2 class bowlers, they lost.

Simple as that

Before the start of the tournament, somebody said that if we split SS into two teams, the two of them will play the final!! :))) :p

Before the start of the tournament, somebody said that if we split SS into two teams, the two of them will play the final!! :))) :p

not somebody

It was Pakpassion's very own Shoaib Malik Anwaar

Someone needs to close this thread haha.

A strong case for shutting down this fan club could have been made before the match against The Rams even started. :amin

SS is still the best team.

As Malik admitted it was his shot that cost the match. He should have not attacked but played the anchor role.

I really wish that SM start playing for Sailkot instead of PIA.

so arrogant are the supporters of SS.......but this heavy defeat will serve them right and bring them back to earth...........

You Have Been Evicted

Please Leave The PakPassion Thread

You Have Been Evicted

Please Leave The PakPassion Thread

:malik

I hate to say it and boast, but I told you so

Sialkot were winning because of individual brilliance. The one year where they lacked in 2 class bowlers, they lost.

Simple as that

where's Peshawar Panthers? :yk

A song i would like to dedicate to all the Stallion fans :

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/saApSghVCOU?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/saApSghVCOU?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:afridi

where's Peshawar Panthers? :yk

Oh you didn't know

They got knocked out. They were simply not a match for the other sides because they had 2 international players, 1 of whom has played only 1 test match.

Nope they are not, they are not even in the top 4 teams. I'm sorry

Sorry, one loss after trillion win doesn't change anything...
its unfortunate that they wont be on victory stand this time...no big deal as even Ali didn't win all.

XL1612.jpg

Sorry, one loss after trillion win doesn't change anything...
its unfortunate that they wont be on victory stand this time...no big deal as even Ali didn't win all.

If Mohammad Ali knew he would be compared to Shoaib Malik and his team one day he'd have never taken up the sport of boxing

Malik has been working hard lately, so it must be a fun...
But loser would say that main players are not even participating (so it's a lose-lose for SS)

The absence of :asif :rana and Naved Arif is gonna hit us bad

still we got :malik and :iamlegend

My parents are from Kharian it is nearest to Sialkot so I always supported them :iamlegend

If Karachi are South Africa, Sialkot are England.

Foreign bought talent doing all the legwork. :rana :asif :razzaq :iamlegend

If Karachi are South Africa, Sialkot are England.

Foreign bought talent doing all the legwork. :rana :asif :razzaq :iamlegend

Hahahah

5 Times 5 Times 5 Times 5 Times 5 times champions (Booker T style) :D

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTqcStMWlOc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTqcStMWlOc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

dont-jealous.jpg

5 times 5 times 5 times,

then owned by Rawalpindi.

Thanks for coming.

wowww is that the new logo it looks sick!!!! the old one needs updating then

sialkot stallions are very much alive rams and dolphins gona get kicked back where they belong go STALLIONSSSSSS

nothing to prove for shoaib malik.he is the best.captains like afridi,akhter,yousaf,misbah can not produce that kind of reasult what malik did in this tournament.with out any doubt he is the best cricketer and leader.his team performance is one of the best in this world.in 2009 they were ranked 2nd best t20 domestic team..Malik is the Best baqi sub bakwass

nothing to prove for shoaib malik.he is the best.captains like afridi,akhter,yousaf,misbah can not produce that kind of reasult what malik did in this tournament.with out any doubt he is the best cricketer and leader.his team performance is one of the best in this world.in 2009 they were ranked 2nd best t20 domestic team..Malik is the Best baqi sub bakwass

I guess it was mid 2008 when they were ranked 2nd but after that they won two more years...and were #1 since mid 2008 (cause one can't lose points by winning only and no other team got such record)
[utube]0zmCy3nzbiY[/utube]

above is also an answer to someone who thinks they won cause of star power.

They lost only 3 matches in all these years...(but to be reasonable, they lost only one based on playing,,,and that was their loss to RR ... the other two were in first year...when in first match, match referee awarded bonus runs to opposition team...and in next match...SM threw the match in protest.

(Regarding their loss to RR, it was a special display by RR but still was within grasp till Malik played in Air :( However, RR were so drained that in next match they just failed miserably without putting any fight. In my books, RR always been 2nd/3rd best team)

I doubt if any other team can even imagine replicate this sort of supremacy...(longest stretch to remain unbeaten)

All credit goes to SS management, skipper and squad.

Last edited:
no doubt, they are a highly professional and motivated bunch, and by faaar the best fielding team in Pakistan.

but sorry, that is not always enough.

ROAR!

Team of Champions :)

1. Imran Nazir
2. Faisal Naved
3. Shahid Yousuf
4. Shoaib Malik
5. Mansoor Amjad
6. Ali Khan
7. Adeel Malik
8. Abdur Rehman
9. Shakeel Ansar
10. Sarmad Anwar
11. Haris Sohail
12. Naved-ul-Hasan
13. Qaiser Abbas
14. Ali Bhutta

9 Match winners !

where's Sarfraz Ahmed the left-armer?

Haris Sohail and Qaiser Abbas are 2 top batsmen as well.

Yess, We are back with our Captain fantastic leading from the front :malik

Go Stallions :ss 5 time Champions :D

Their aura is gone, you can see that even rubbish teams like Lahore and Hyderabad now genuinely feel they can compete with them. Rawalpindi Rams were the straw that broke the cam.. stallion's back, now nobody fears them. :108:

Last edited:
Their aura is gone, you can see that even rubbish teams like Lahore and Hyderabad now genuinely feel they can compete with them. Rawalpindi Rams were the straw that broke the cam.. stallion's back, now nobody fears them. :108:

I know the legends are missing :asif :rana

^^^his own little brother has done pretty well in the last few 20/20 domestic edition

GET IN!!!!

And we march on, brilliant chase today

Champions just hitting top gear :malik

Bowling looked weak this year, batting pretty good

Imran Nazir (though a poor tournament), Shoaib Malik, Shahid Yousuf, Ali Khan all solid batsmen. Shahid Yousuf went by pretty unnoticed but was remarkably consistent. Abdur Rehman did remarkably well with the bat too for a full time bowler. Spin bowling in general was ok.

Maybe when Rana comes back, we'll bolster our bowling. Fast bowling let us down a lot, too many wides and pies for the batsmen to smash.

cant believe we lost man wheres asif when you need him

Stand up Stand up Stand up Stand up for the champions for the champions Stand up! :moyo

Back