The UFC/MMA Thread

Rogan pointing out that one of the judges is not even watching the fight. Rogan was previously mad at a previous decision - had some harsh comments for judging.

Man, Krause took some gruesome punishment in that 2nd round and nearly got choked out right end the end of the 2nd round.

What an entertaining fight. Krause did not even have a fight camp for this fight so it is incredible how he is faring so far in this fight.

Now - moving to the 'Pay Per View' territory - my first purchase of this year - and it is down to Jon Jones - arguably the greatest champion of UFC.

Derrick the "I need to sit my black a** down and do some cardio" Lewis vs ilir "to fat for my hieght" latifi
Know that sounds about right

omg - it is such a scary sight to see Lewis charging at another human like that. He threw some absolute haymakers.

Damn, Tafa's hype is real. Knocks out Juan in the very first round. Right hook, right upper cut and Juan is done.

What a beautiful spinning kick by Shevchenko. I mean there is a big speed difference. Shevchenko is so quick.

TD for Shevchenko and raining blows on Katlyn.

And the fight has been stopped. OMG - Shevchenko destroyed Katyln before the end of the 3rd round.

I mean who is going to stop the champ?

This is it. The main event - JON JONES v DOMINICK REYES.

Will Jon Jones continue his reign at the top or will Reyes be the first man to stop Jones?

I cant believe I am typing this - but Reyes maybe winning this fight so far - but Jon is having a strong round in the 4th here.

Must say in this 5th round Jon looks the fresher fighter. Reyes must really dig deep here in these last 3 minutes.

In my book Reyes won. Who is that frikking idiot of a judge - he had 3 fight scores so wrong. Rightfully the commentators putting him on blast.

Reyes will be a champion in the future.

Jon Jones though the way he came back in the 4th and 5th rounds - champ material. But still - I think Reyes front loaded this fight in the first 3 rounds. And Reyes was not particularly bad in the championship rounds.

Jones won the fight purely because he finished the fight stronger. Overall I thought Reyes edged it through the first three rounds, but it was a close fight. Jones is a machine though, some of those shots Reyes hit him with would have KO'd most other fighters.

What a fight though, and great to see someone finally stand up and take the fight to Jones. Massive respect.

Also what about ValentinaShevchenko? That technical dismantling of Chookagian was something else. I knew she was good, just never realised how good.

In time for the main 2 fights of FIGHT NIGHT 167.

First up the veteran and legend DIEGO SANCHEZ vs MICHEL PEREIRA.

What a spectacular start by Sanchez lol.

Back