The UFC/MMA Thread

What it says about Brock is that he is smart. Really smart. Approaching 40. What does he have to prove in UFC? He was already champ. Why work a more hectic schedule? The guy is pretty much in semi-retirement now...before 40! I think any of us would dream of that.

I agree.

2nkigc9.gif

What it says about Brock is that he is smart. Really smart. Approaching 40. What does he have to prove in UFC? He was already champ. Why work a more hectic schedule? The guy is pretty much in semi-retirement now...before 40! I think any of us would dream of that.

Also if Brock really had nothing to prove he wouldn't have contemplated another UFC run in the first place because there is unfinished business; he won the world title in the weakest HW div in UFC history by beating up a washed up Randy Coutre, the win over Mir was class but he then went on to embarrassing himself against Cain, Brock unlike most fighters doesn't like getting hit in the face and the motivation to train isn't there and nor are the risks worth it for him despite being 100% healthy and being offered more money by Dana this time round so it was definitely the smart choice for Brock in terms of his health

[MENTION=138188]Afridian4Life[/MENTION] You were trolling well up until you called Werdum a nobody. The guy is 3-4 fights away from becoming the GOAT. Let me list down the guys he has beat :

Fedor Emelianenko - MMA GOAT - Snapped his undefeated streak
Cain Velasquez
Mark Hunt - K1 Champ
Nogueira - MMA Legend
Bigfoot Silva
Overeem
Roy Nelson
Travis Browne
Gabriel Gonzaga

[MENTION=138188]Afridian4Life[/MENTION] You were trolling well up until you called Werdum a nobody. The guy is 3-4 fights away from becoming the GOAT. Let me list down the guys he has beat :

Fedor Emelianenko - MMA GOAT - Snapped his undefeated streak
Cain Velasquez
Mark Hunt - K1 Champ
Nogueira - MMA Legend
Bigfoot Silva
Overeem
Roy Nelson
Travis Browne
Gabriel Gonzaga

[MENTION=137238]Anchorman[/MENTION] my dream that was specified earlier in this thread may just come true; Miesha v Jessia will be a title eliminator! should she win we'll get to see Rousey v Tate 3. These two are the Austin/Rock, Gatti/Ward, Ali/Frazier of the womens bantaweight division, a third fight will be epic and hopefully even more competitive then their previous fight.

Aldo pulled out another fight again due to an "injury" what you reckon, legitimate? was really looking forward to UFC 189, how disappointing. Oh well look forward to Rousey's and Tate's fights which are around the corner.

[MENTION=137238]Anchorman[/MENTION] my dream that was specified earlier in this thread may just come true; Miesha v Jessia will be a title eliminator! should she win we'll get to see Rousey v Tate 3. These two are the Austin/Rock, Gatti/Ward, Ali/Frazier of the womens bantaweight division, a third fight will be epic and hopefully even more competitive then their previous fight.

Aldo pulled out another fight again due to an "injury" what you reckon, legitimate? was really looking forward to UFC 189, how disappointing. Oh well look forward to Rousey's and Tate's fights which are around the corner.

Not sure how you can be looking forward to Ronda vs Tate, Tate shouldn't even have a arm right now, wasn't she meant to chop it off if she lost via armbar again?

Tate was pathetic in her last fight against Ronda, not sure what her game plan was.

Ronda should just fight the only person that will give her a challenge... Cyborg

You make such ridiculously outlandish statements yet get offended when people question your IQ. How in the world are you comparing these two to fights like Ali and Frazer, how pathetic of you and you call yourself a boxing fan. In their two previous fights Tate has lasted a total of 5:25. The fights haven't even gone beyond the first round. You continue to spew nonsense not only on boxing but seems like you have that problem with every sports.

You make such ridiculously outlandish statements yet get offended when people question your IQ. How in the world are you comparing these two to fights like Ali and Frazer, how pathetic of you and you call yourself a boxing fan. In their two previous fights Tate has lasted a total of 5:25. The fights haven't even gone beyond the first round. You continue to spew nonsense not only on boxing but seems like you have that problem with every sports.

Which people you the guy that is obsessed with me so follows me around on PP after being humiliated? talk about IQ you are the guy who claims Floyd is the greatest fighter in history :)))

Because you can't counter any argument you make up your own to seem intelligent when it comes to simple stuff hahaha; so you got the idea in your head that miesha/rousey is the same as ali/frazier? LOL i don't blame a floyd fan for their comprehension failures how idiotic. Ali/Frazier fight was not compared to the two fights between tate/rousey, the fighters themselves were used as metaphors to describe two talented P4P womens MMA fighters in the world with Rousey being the Ali and Tate Frazier mere metaphors; how poetic that you are the only one in this thread not to understand this :))) it just goes to show your unhealthy obsession with me which involves spewing rubbish, you are like Amir Khan begging for my attention; so weird.

Also you are calling out that fight because of its length when you haven't even watched it never mind that you judge fights now based on their length jesus talk about your IQ it's no better then a stone. This is the same guy that rates Floyd v Manny as the greatest fight of the century and calls Hearns v Haggler overrated because it lasted 3 rounds right :yk

Not sure how you can be looking forward to Ronda vs Tate, Tate shouldn't even have a arm right now, wasn't she meant to chop it off if she lost via armbar again?

Tate was pathetic in her last fight against Ronda, not sure what her game plan was.

Ronda should just fight the only person that will give her a challenge... Cyborg

Cyborg is quiet compatible at featherweight. A catchweight has been thrown around but Rousey is not entertaining that idea plus she hates Cyborg for steroid allegations. Cyborg wouldn't even be at her best moving down to 135; weight drained and all.

Olympic athletes are on another level compared to the rest especially ones of Rousey's calibre who is unstoppable at this point, Tate is the only fighter to take her into the 3rd round, how is that pathetic? she's the only fighter that has made Rousey fights interesting and just beat one of the best bantweight fighters in the UFC in Sarah Mcmahon who happened to be a silver medalist in free-style wrestling. It once again proved Miesha is up there with the best in MMA when it comes to her ground work and wrestling.

No one is beating Rousey at this point but am bored of 30 second fights

Which people you the guy that is obsessed with me so follows me around on PP after being humiliated? talk about IQ you are the guy who claims Floyd is the greatest fighter in history :)))

Because you can't counter any argument you make up your own to seem intelligent when it comes to simple stuff hahaha; so you got the idea in your head that miesha/rousey is the same as ali/frazier? LOL i don't blame a floyd fan for their comprehension failures how idiotic. Ali/Frazier fight was not compared to the two fights between tate/rousey, the fighters themselves were used as metaphors to describe two talented P4P womens MMA fighters in the world with Rousey being the Ali and Tate Frazier mere metaphors; how poetic that you are the only one in this thread not to understand this :))) it just goes to show your unhealthy obsession with me which involves spewing rubbish, you are like Amir Khan begging for my attention; so weird.

Also you are calling out that fight because of its length when you haven't even watched it never mind that you judge fights now based on their length jesus talk about your IQ it's no better then a stone. This is the same guy that rates Floyd v Manny as the greatest fight of the century and calls Hearns v Haggler overrated because it lasted 3 rounds right :yk

As usual rambling when you get embarrassed. Only a typical wannabe fight fan would call Tate vs Rousey a classic. Do you even know anything about this sport? You know how long Rousey's utter demolition lasted their last fight :52 secs and here you are asking for a rematch and terming this one sided matchup as womens equalant to Ali vs Frazer. Get your head out of the gutter and start sucking fresh air instead.

[MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] is so pathetic the fact that he tried to compare MMA and boxing just goes to show how moronic you are and it also shows you did a google search on Tate v Rousey wikipedia page to see the length of the fight you could post garbage in this thread with your usual strawmans logic and fulfil his unhealthy obsession with me :))) you know jack about MMA and since you've never posted in this thread before it confirms that you're a big beg with your weird obsession with me like Kell Brook stooping low and begging for Khans attention

Cyborg is quiet compatible at featherweight. A catchweight has been thrown around but Rousey is not entertaining that idea plus she hates Cyborg for steroid allegations. Cyborg wouldn't even be at her best moving down to 135; weight drained and all.

Olympic athletes are on another level compared to the rest especially ones of Rousey's calibre who is unstoppable at this point, Tate is the only fighter to take her into the 3rd round, how is that pathetic? she's the only fighter that has made Rousey fights interesting and just beat one of the best bantweight fighters in the UFC in Sarah Mcmahon who happened to be a silver medalist in free-style wrestling. It once again proved Miesha is up there with the best in MMA when it comes to her ground work and wrestling.

No one is beating Rousey at this point but am bored of 30 second fights

Please educate us as to when and in what world did Tate took Rousey to 3 rounds??????

As usual rambling when you get embarrassed. Only a typical wannabe fight fan would call Tate vs Rousey a classic. Do you even know anything about this sport? You know how long Rousey's utter demolition lasted their last fight :52 secs and here you are asking for a rematch and terming this one sided matchup as womens equalant to Ali vs Frazer. Get your head out of the gutter and start sucking fresh air instead.

Show us where I called it a classic before you run off again :)))

You did a google search and you think you know all about MMA now :))) you went on Google so you could use strawman logic to seem intelligence but it backfired and now you look like an even bigger idiot LOL

The only one comparing Ali/Frazir to Rousey/Tate is you unless you can quote me

And Rousey/Tate last fight lasted :52 seconds? :))) :))) both their fights never lasted that long. This moron has been caught red handed now, your C-Level trolling is so pathetic I feel sorry for you, how do you feel after being humiliated again?

Also be careful when you go on wikipedia next time or do you get mixed up when you see numbers :yk

Show us where I called it a classic before you run off again :)))

You did a google search and you think you know all about MMA now :))) you went on Google so you could use strawman logic to seem intelligence but it backfired and now you look like an even bigger idiot LOL

The only one comparing Ali/Frazir to Rousey/Tate is you unless you can quote me

And Rousey/Tate last fight lasted :52 seconds? :))) :))) both their fights never lasted that long. This moron has been caught red handed now, your C-Level trolling is so pathetic I feel sorry for you, how do you feel after being humiliated again?

Also be careful when you go on wikipedia next time or do you get mixed up when you see numbers :yk

So which of their fights lasted three rounds????

Pathetic :)))

[MENTION=138188]Afridian4Life[/MENTION] check out this [MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] make himself look like a clown again and failing at being a troll :)))

Miesha v Tate 2 went into the 3rd round and this [MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] clown just said it lasted :52 seconds :))) :)))

Read the numbers carefully next time on wikipedia

[MENTION=138188]Afridian4Life[/MENTION] check out this [MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] make himself look like a clown again and failing at being a troll :)))

So when you get exposed as a poser you start calling names and asking for back up from your sidekick? How typical :))

So when you get exposed as a poser you start calling names and asking for back up from your sidekick? How typical :))

awww am only inviting people to laugh at what a joke you are. Why are you crying for after being humiliated? who is calling you names what did they say :( too bad your trolling and pathetic posting backfired

Miesha v Tate 2 went into the 3rd round and you are the one who said it lasted :52 seconds :))) so much for being an MMA fan you're a fan of being obsessed with me :)))

awww am only inviting people to laugh at what a joke you are. Why are you crying for after being humiliated? who is calling you names what did they say :( too bad your trolling and pathetic posting backfired

Miesha v Tate 2 went into the 3rd round and you are the one who said it lasted :52 seconds :))) so much for being an MMA fan you're a fan of being obsessed with me :)))

So how does going into 3rd round justify you comparing this fight to Ali vs Frazer or Gatti vs Ward?

ShahKhan spews garbage, derails this awesome UFC thread when he can't answer for his nonsensical behaviour so uses strawmans logic. #Typical

mrH79W0.gif

So how does going into 3rd round justify you comparing this fight to Ali vs Frazer or Gatti vs Ward?

First explain to me how :52 seconds constitutes 3 rounds :))) and secondly why are you comparing Ali vs Frazer or Gatti vs Ward fights to Tate/Rousey? I can't see anywhere where I have and also you lack understanding of the English Language in its simplest form, what did you get for your GCSE?

It has already been established you have no business being in this thread barring your fetish for me hence the non-sensical behaviour through use of strawmans logic and C-level trolling, how pathetic. People behave in this way online when miserable in reality it has been proven my researchers, there there now take care of yourself bro

McGregor vs Mendes this Saturday July 11, also in the card Lawler vs MacDonald. I expect McGregor to finish Mendes within the first round if the fight extends beyond the first Mendes can become dangerous and could pull it off. Rory MacDonald has all the tools and hopefully twice will be the charm, will be cheering for him to become the champ, a fresh face after GSP Is desperately needed in this division.

McGregor vs Mendes this Saturday July 11, also in the card Lawler vs MacDonald. I expect McGregor to finish Mendes within the first round if the fight extends beyond the first Mendes can become dangerous and could pull it off. Rory MacDonald has all the tools and hopefully twice will be the charm, will be cheering for him to become the champ, a fresh face after GSP Is desperately needed in this division.

So you copy and paste this quoted post from somewhere right after I posted:

"It has already been established you have no business being in this thread barring your fetish for me hence the non-sensical behaviour through use of strawmans logic and C-level trolling, how pathetic. People behave in this way online when miserable in reality it has been proven my researchers, there there now take care of yourself bro"

How convenient.

And :))) :))) [MENTION=49623]Me[/MENTION]ndes could pull it off shows what you know about the sport or whoever it was you copied that from

"It has already been established you have no business being in this thread barring your fetish for me hence the non-sensical behaviour through use of strawmans logic and C-level trolling, how pathetic. People behave in this way online when miserable in reality it has been proven my researchers, there there now take care of yourself bro"

How convenient.

And :))) :))) [MENTION=49623]Me[/MENTION]ndes could pull it off shows what you know about the sport or whoever it was you copied that from

ShahKhan007 getting help from elsewhere :))

chrisjerichofozzy_06_29-1033420360.jpg

How convenient.

So Mendes doesn't have a chance? This is exactly something which is expected from you. I guess your fanboyism for Mcgregor has blurred your vision of the threat that Mendes possesses against McGregor.

So Mendes doesn't have a chance? This is exactly something which is expected from you. I guess your fanboyism for Mcgregor has blurred your vision of the threat that Mendes possesses against McGregor.

Not everyone sleeps in TMT underwear and Floyd Mayweather Teddy Bear nor does their delusion cloud their mind to the point of insanity and obsession; you think :52 seconds constitutes 3 rounds in an MMA fight can't take you seriously tbh but that's with majority of your posts

The moment that fight was announced I thought of how happy you'd be. :)) Tate takes this easy. The McMann fight was a real eye-opener for me. I thought McMann was the clear #2 in this division but clearly I was wrong. Tate really has the heart of a champion.

So so so disappointed that Aldo pulled out. It was legitimate but I think the fight should've be rescheduled instead of having Conor fight Chad. You should still be looking forward to UFC 189 as should Conor win the hype will go to insane levels.

Just like to point out that the Women's BW division is the one I'm least interested in. However, I love the new SW division. Great fights all around.

Their last fight lasted 3 rounds and Tate gave Ronda a run for her money. However, she kept going for stupid takedowns which eventually led to her demise.

The Ali/Frazier comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition.

You're quite a defensive fella, aren't you? Relax. Its all banter. It seems like you're young to the sport and there's no shame in that. We were all there once.

What [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] was trying to say is that the fact you said Mendes could pull it off shows your knowledge about the sport. This "pull it off" phrase is used for someone who has the odds stacked against him. It would've been more aptly used for Conor because he is going into this fight without having faced a wrestler in years and is now facing the best wrestler in the division and a top 3 FW striker who has only lost to the best FW of all time.

As a massive Conor fan, I was VERY confident about the Aldo fight. Go back a page and you'll see that I predict McG will beat Aldo. The reason was that Aldo presented a challenge striking. That was in Conor's zone. Now Mendes provides the dual-threat of a takedown and punching power. If you watch his WEC fights, Mendes was known as the Blanket because he used to smother his opponents and was very boring. There's no reason why he cant go back to his old ways.

As for my fight prediction, every thing that I have learned from watching MMA points to a Mendes victory, simply because he has too many ways to win. However, I have this gut-feeling that Conor is a special special guy and if he can stuff those takedowns, he will make Chad look like a fool. Just hope Conor keeps Mendes on the end of his punches, uses his reach, sprawls well. All of this will lead to one accurate punch getting through and it'd be lights out for Mini Mendes.

seriously [MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] how did you come up with Tate V Ronda not worthy of being a classic. You watch all other Ronda's matches, you'll know what people mean then :amir

The moment that fight was announced I thought of how happy you'd be. :)) Tate takes this easy. The McMann fight was a real eye-opener for me. I thought McMann was the clear #2 in this division but clearly I was wrong. Tate really has the heart of a champion.

So so so disappointed that Aldo pulled out. It was legitimate but I think the fight should've be rescheduled instead of having Conor fight Chad. You should still be looking forward to UFC 189 as should Conor win the hype will go to insane levels.

Even I was worried about the McMann fight she's a top fighter and an Olympian, it was just incredible watching Tate compete with an Olympic Free Style wrestler on the ground. You're right she has so much heart that's her main attribute, just refuses to give up and despite Rousey's greatness just refused to give up despite the inevitable and we need to appreciate a fighter like that because people just don't realise the level Ronda is at compared to the rest. Do you think Tate is the best wrestler at bantaweight now? Anyhow don't expect Miesha to win in a rematch against rousey providing she wins the eliminator but It's the most interesting match up because the Cyborg fight is unlikely although she may try fighting at 135 in her next invictus fight. Tate/Rousey is an easy fight to promote for Dana as well, could easily headline a PPV or one of those specials on fox.

I'll tune in to see Conor's fight and agree should have been rescheduled, it's so disappointing though I remember few months ago me you and black thunder getting so excited for it only for this injury to occur.

You're quite a defensive fella, aren't you? Relax. Its all banter. It seems like you're young to the sport and there's no shame in that. We were all there once.

What [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] was trying to say is that the fact you said Mendes could pull it off shows your knowledge about the sport. This "pull it off" phrase is used for someone who has the odds stacked against him. It would've been more aptly used for Conor because he is going into this fight without having faced a wrestler in years and is now facing the best wrestler in the division and a top 3 FW striker who has only lost to the best FW of all time.

As a massive Conor fan, I was VERY confident about the Aldo fight. Go back a page and you'll see that I predict McG will beat Aldo. The reason was that Aldo presented a challenge striking. That was in Conor's zone. Now Mendes provides the dual-threat of a takedown and punching power. If you watch his WEC fights, Mendes was known as the Blanket because he used to smother his opponents and was very boring. There's no reason why he cant go back to his old ways.

As for my fight prediction, every thing that I have learned from watching MMA points to a Mendes victory, simply because he has too many ways to win. However, I have this gut-feeling that Conor is a special special guy and if he can stuff those takedowns, he will make Chad look like a fool. Just hope Conor keeps Mendes on the end of his punches, uses his reach, sprawls well. All of this will lead to one accurate punch getting through and it'd be lights out for Mini Mendes.

seriously [MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] how did you come up with Tate V Ronda not worthy of being a classic. You watch all other Ronda's matches, you'll know what people mean then :amir

Ignore that guy he thinks :52 seconds = 3 rounds :))) he is the real Eugene in the sports section :)))

I appreciate your opinion and knowledge of the sport but anyone who puts RouseyvTate in the same sentence as Ali vs Frazer and GattivWard needs to be mocked abd ridiculed at every opportunity. I am just doing my duty as a fight fan. As for McGregor vs Mendes I think all this talk about wrestling is over blown. McGregor has huge size and height advantage and as you know is probably the biggest featherweight in the division. Add to that his punching power plus his nimbleness on his feet and I just don't see Mendes posing much of a threat. The only fighter in this division who is and will be geniune threat to McGregor when they eventually meet is Aldo, who I also believed McGregor would have and will beat him when the bout happens.

By the way what's your opinion on Lawler vs MacDonald. I know Lawler is dangerous and a tough cookie to beat but really hoping MacDonald can pull this through.

I appreciate your opinion and knowledge of the sport but anyone who puts RouseyvTate in the same sentence as Ali vs Frazer and GattivWard needs to be mocked abd ridiculed at every opportunity. I am just doing my duty as a fight fan. As for McGregor vs Mendes I think all this talk about wrestling is over blown. McGregor has huge size and height advantage and as you know is probably the biggest featherweight in the division. Add to that his punching power plus his nimbleness on his feet and I just don't see Mendes posing much of a threat. The only fighter in this division who is and will be geniune threat to McGregor when they eventually meet is Aldo, who I also believed McGregor would have and will beat him when the bout happens.

You should take your head out floyd's backside for once, Anchorman understood the context of what was said yet you are still displaying ignorance again for the guy that is slow... "The Ali/Frazier comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"

Those who need to be ridiculed and mocked are posters that claim :52 seconds equates to 3 rounds, oh wait you humiliate yourself 100% of the time anyway and what a garbage post you should stick to being a cheer-leader for Floyd that's your duty full time and we can see the worship in your avatar. "don't see mendes posing much of a threat" "wrestling over blown" :))) :))) please stick to watching the cartoon network, actually continue to humour us :yk

And another point the lack of prep given that Aldo pulled out, Conor is going to stay active and take a challenge of this magnitude when it makes more sense to wait for Aldo to get healthy yet some dimwits reckon it will be a piece of cake for Conor as if he's stepping in the cage with a journemen :))), irrespective of how the fight turns out it is still a tall task.

Anchorman also a possibility that Dana could have pressured Conor into taking the fight because Aldo v Conor was the headline fight for the PPV and we all know that Conor is a draw so the buyrate will not be so bad now despite the fact that Aldo/Conor fight will not happen

Anchorman also a possibility that Dana could have pressured Conor into taking the fight because Aldo v Conor was the headline fight for the PPV and we all know that Conor is a draw so the buyrate will not be so bad now despite the fact that Aldo/Conor fight will not happen

Dana/Lorenzo pressure their precious Conor?

No way would that happen, Conor apparently wanted to carry on the card because of all the people coming from Ireland + the fight is for the interim title now and he has a better chance winning against Chad than Jose, Chad isn't coming in with a full training camp.

If he wins the title, he will even more huge and then no questions are asked about whether he deserved a fight with Jose.

I like Lawler a lot but I actually think Rory is going to surprise us and take that belt back to Canada, a lot of people are sleeping on him due to the last fight which I expected Lawler to actually win.

A 5 round fight and I think this time he'll start strong and Lawler will gas towards the end

:))) Dana pressuring McGregor.

What a amazing fight card. Probably one of the best if not best action packed card that I have witnessed. Rory and Robbie what a war, disappointed at the end result but Robbie brought it and is the deserve champ. McGregor just too strong and accurate on his feet, people will still try to devalue McGregor's victory but the man continues to proof the naysayers wrong time and again. McGregor vs Aldo bring it baby!!!!!

:))) Dana pressuring McGregor.

There is logic at least behind what was said nothing is near as retarded as :52 seconds being = three rounds :))) you have no credibility at all in the sports section, certified Eugene

What a amazing fight card. Probably one of the best if not best action packed card that I have witnessed. Rory and Robbie what a war, disappointed at the end result but Robbie brought it and is the deserve champ. McGregor just too strong and accurate on his feet, people will still try to devalue McGregor's victory but the man continues to proof the naysayers wrong time and again. McGregor vs Aldo bring it baby!!!!!

You are one of those people, Talk about backtracking :))) :))), look at this jokes previous posts in this thread

ShahKhan007: :52 seconds = three rounds

You are one of those people, Talk about backtracking :))) :))), look at this jokes previous posts in this thread

ShahKhan007: :52 seconds = three rounds

So do you still stand by your claim that Ali Frazer and GattiVWard is equalent to Tate vs Rousey? Or have you come to your senses yet?

:)))

So do you still stand by your claim that Ali Frazer and GattiVWard is equalent to Tate vs Rousey? Or have you come to your senses yet?

You can lie to people but that wasn't true Anchorman the most respected poster in this thread understood what was said ""The Ali/Frazier comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"

Yet a mentally inept Eugene couldn't so am not surprised when this shahkhan tool thinks :52 seconds = 3 rounds in MMA what an absolute Joke :))) before backtracking on Mcgregor, you are what they call a wikipedia MMA fan :)))

I guess your still hurt by the fact that despite your claims McGregor went out there against a wrestler and did what he said he will do, finish him in two rounds. Typical hater, can never bring himself to give credit when proven wrong.

I guess your still hurt by the fact that despite your claims McGregor went out there against a wrestler and did what he said he will do, finish him in two rounds. Typical hater, can never bring himself to give credit when proven wrong.

Are you referring to yourself with this post of yours?

What claims do you speak off which i made? :))) can't even quote me so he throws words in my mouth when he knows he is wrong this guy has been trying to devalue Mcgregors opponent and has said should he win it won't be a big deal

You are the only guy in this thread that belittled Mcgregor and played down mendes wrestling ability do you want me to quote your posts? :)))

:))) :))) :))) what else do you expect from a backtracking Eugene that thinks :52 seconds = 3 rounds. Like I said before you are the epitome of a wikipedia fan that pretends to know everything about MMA before humiliating himself in threads like these

It was a solid card, as expected, a lot fighters matched up well.

Stoppage was poor though, a title fight and Herb shows why he isn't the best and in fact one of the most overrated refs in the business, if that was Conor in that situation no way would he have stopped it.

Lawler vs Rory was brutal.

Aldo is just on another level, Conor would still get smashed.

An awful gameplan from Mendes too, just stand in front of him... not what usually the Alpha Male camp does.

[MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] Exposed for the pretender he is :))). Has ran off again like his favourite fighter Floyd after posting drivel and contradicting himself before spewing rubbish as usual; not come across a poster that is so mentally inept and out of touch with life itself. I would pay for your bills if you were admitted in a mental asylum.

[MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] Exposed for the pretender he is :))). Has ran off again like his favourite fighter Floyd after posting drivel and contradicting himself before spewing rubbish as usual; not come across a poster that is so mentally inept and out of touch with life itself. I would pay for your bills if you were admitted in a mental asylum.

Typical ******** Aldo fan. Can't digest the fact that that McGregor continues to answer all questions asks of him so to comfort yourself you resort to childish jibberish :))

Typical ******** Aldo fan. Can't digest the fact that that McGregor continues to answer all questions asks of him so to comfort yourself you resort to childish jibberish :))

I wasn't the one who never gave Mcgregor a chance you claimed Mendes wrestling is overated before claiming he has a chance to defeat Mcgregor then back tracking and claiming Mcgregor did well to defeat a wrestler :))) :))) see post 370 people this clown has been exposed, not surprised from a dim wit that thinks :52 seconds = 3 rounds.

Watch this Floyd fanboy use strawman to defend his mentally inept position, typical Eugene :)))

Ronda Rousey wins the ESPY best fighter award and had some rather interesting things to say after her win :afridi

Ronda Rousey wins the ESPY best fighter award and had some rather interesting things to say after her win :afridi

What a joke. Serena Williams has won the Wimbledon, French Open, Aussie Open, US open and in the process becomes the best female tennis player ever and yet they not only do they give the best fighter award to Rousey (fair decision) but also the best female athlete award is given to her over Serena. Too bad Serena isn't white. I know Rousey fanboys who claim her fights are on the same level as Ali vs Frazer and GattivWard will defend this blatant race based decision but its there for all to see.

What a joke. Serena Williams has won the Wimbledon, French Open, Aussie Open, US open and in the process becomes the best female tennis player ever and yet they not only do they give the best fighter award to Rousey (fair decision) but also the best female athlete award is given to her over Serena. Too bad Serena isn't white. I know Rousey fanboys who claim her fights are on the same level as Ali vs Frazer and GattivWard will defend this blatant race based decision but its there for all to see.

You are the only FanTard that never understood this """The Ali/Frazier comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"""

The guy that claimed 3 rounds in MMA = 52 seconds

And that Andre Berto has 30 KO wins

Am sorry but no one can take you seriously anymore :)))

Nice to see you burning after your Cherry Picking Master was humiliated by Ronda Rousey

[MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] so how do you justify Floyd even being nominated? For disgracing the sport in the fight of the century and throwing around names like Berto and Mayfield for his 49th fight? :))) your bum must be burning right now, your master was humiliated by Ronda :yk2

You are the only FanTard that never understood this """The Ali/Frazier comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"""

The guy that claimed 3 rounds in MMA = 52 seconds

And that Andre Berto has 30 KO wins

Am sorry but no one can take you seriously anymore :)))

Nice to see you burning after your Cherry Picking Master was humiliated by Ronda Rousey

You are such typical Rousey fanboy. When you don't have an argument you resort pulling out the feminist card and playing the victim. Rousey is fine hanging out with Mike Tyson but she has a problem with Mayweather lol. I like to hear what you a feminist apologist have to say to that?

You are such typical Rousey fanboy. When you don't have an argument you resort pulling out the feminist card and playing the victim. Rousey is fine hanging out with Mike Tyson but she has a problem with Mayweather lol. I like to hear what you a feminist apologist have to say to that?

You created this argument which included low grade garbage perhaps because you are angry for some reason :yk I merely posted a pic of Rousey and a Video of her humiliating MoneyMayweather before pointing out your lack of credibility in the sports section, there there now don't cry because your master was embarrassed :)))

[MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION]

Did Master Floyd not get the award for best fighter? Was he humiliated by Ronda Rousey?

hhhhoneyboobooface.jpg

You created this argument which included low grade garbage perhaps because you are angry for some reason :yk I merely posted a pic of Rousey and a Video of her humiliating MoneyMayweather before pointing out your lack of credibility in the sports section, there there now don't cry because your master was embarrassed :)))

Winning an ESPY does not mean Rousey is at the same level as Ali or Frazer or her fights are like GattivWard. Please don't get over excited and make a fool of yourself.

Winning an ESPY does not mean Rousey is at the same level as Ali or Frazer or her fights are like GattivWard. Please don't get over excited and make a fool of yourself.

I didn't say they are on the same level though, again Fantard chooses to ignore and throw words in my mouth so if you are that slow I'll remind you again:

"The Ali/Frazier, Gatti/Ward comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"

The only one who is a Fool is you, you're already so popular for being a clown in the boxing thread as posters are repeatedly owning you never mind UFC thread :)))

Andre Berto has 30 KO's?

3 Rounds in MMA = 52 seconds

:))) What an Embarrassment. Keep to cheerleading for Floyd.

I didn't say they are on the same level though, again Fantard chooses to ignore and throw words in my mouth so if you are that slow I'll remind you again:

"The Ali/Frazier, Gatti/Ward comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"

The only one who is a Fool is you, you're already so popular for being a clown in the boxing thread as posters are repeatedly owning you never mind UFC thread :)))

Andre Berto has 30 KO's?

:))) What an Embarrassment. Keep to cheerleading for Floyd.

Why do you Rousey fanboys alway have to pull out the feminist card and play the victim whenever someone shuts you down hyping Rousey up to same level as the greats of boxing like Ali and Frazer???? Ronda Rousey might be a great female fighter but her fights are nowhere near AlivFrazer or GattivWard no matter how you worded or try to justify it.

Why do you Rousey fanboys alway have to pull out the feminist card and play the victim whenever someone shuts you down hyping Rousey up to same level as the greats of boxing like Ali and Frazer???? Ronda Rousey might be a great female fighter but her fights are nowhere near AlivFrazer or GattivWard no matter how you worded or try to justify it.

Again I don't think you understood the post or are you that thick? am not surprised considering your great analysis on Andre Berto's Knockout Ratio and the the number of seconds which equate to 3 rounds in MMA, again just in case you missed this post:

The only one who is a Fool is you, you're already so popular for being a clown in the boxing thread as posters are repeatedly owning you never mind UFC thread

Andre Berto has 30 KO's?

What an Embarrassment. Keep to cheerleading for Floyd.

Somebody is burning real bad after their Master was humiliated by Rousey whilst not winning the award :(

hhhhoneyboobooface.jpg

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] [MENTION=137238]Anchorman[/MENTION]

check this out

He's a 5'11" dude calling himself 6'2" in UFC, which is sad. I'm 6'2"/6'3" natty (without exagerrations unlike CM Punk" and I think I could bust a good nut inside Punks head. I lol at manlets like him everyday.

:))) what a legend. Imagine Vince Mchmahon did the same [MENTION=137238]Anchorman[/MENTION]

Also guys, Miesha Tate is going to fight tomorrow. She has also expressed an interest in fighting Cyborg at 140 if Rousey isn't willing to take on the challenge; this is off course providing Tate can win tomorrow.

I have honestly had it with Dana. The guy is a hypocrite of the highest order. Firing Stitch for comments that were harmless yet he still has Rogan doing commentary for him when he's openly asking Bellator to take advantage of this deal and poach fighters from the UFC.

Tate is on another level. If she doesn't have an off day then she will dispatch Eye with ease. A fight with Cyborg should be on the cards next.

I have honestly had it with Dana. The guy is a hypocrite of the highest order. Firing Stitch for comments that were harmless yet he still has Rogan doing commentary for him when he's openly asking Bellator to take advantage of this deal and poach fighters from the UFC.

Tate is on another level. If she doesn't have an off day then she will dispatch Eye with ease. A fight with Cyborg should be on the cards next.

Beat Eye quiet emphatically in the end; her striking was very impressive. Her chin is made out of iron but Tate needs to move her head more, gets hit too much. Was totally dominant though. Tate v Rousey 3 confirmed pretty much! Not sure if she will fight Cyborg before though; assume she will face Rousey first.

What the hell is he talking about; don't have 45min to spare for quitter. What is he saying? either am going to knock someone out or get knocked out blah blah am going to fight when am ready etc AJ Lee is still great fun

What the hell is he talking about; don't have 45min to spare for quitter. What is he saying? either am going to knock someone out or get knocked out blah blah am going to fight when am ready etc AJ Lee is still great fun

best way to listen such interviews is to convert them into mp3 and listen to them while going to university or work :ajmal

best way to listen such interviews is to convert them into mp3 and listen to them while going to university or work :ajmal

Do you really do that LOOL Can imagine you going to work/uni to this "It’s all about the game and how you play it, all about steph and whether you can marry it. All about burials and who’s gonna make it. I am the shovel, you don’t wanna play me" :)))

Back