Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
abD0uvAacX.jpg

How does this look?

Good attack and defence Cani but the AMs arent that good.May be play Podolski as an AM

Actually CANI

You should play Falcao as lone striker with Podolski and Villa on wings and Rossi as an AM

I know my team isn't that good so I would like some suggestions from you guys as to which sort of player should I go for today?

abD0wdoah0.jpg

Hernandez and Ba can score a lot of goals if you get your tactics right. Unfortunately i couldn't do justice to Hernandez' talent when i had him.

i am also confused on who to pick. My turn is after an hour so will see which of the players get picked.

Is Jefferson even a really good goalkeeper, or is he just the best one in the draft?

This is unreal. 3 days in a row. Pboy beats me, how the hell he knows whats in my mind???? What the hell yar :( :( :( :(

You have no keepers yet you tried to go for Eriksen?

P'boy did you a favour by beating you (and f_c :D ) to Eriksen

It's ok, there's still Krul, Stekelenberg, Kameni, etc

Eriksen is a beast man, such a good player, would've been the perfect replacement for VDV. Now idk.

ok time for some dealings.

I desperately need an AML and a defender. Lots of cash and players on offer. Hit me folks.

Thinking of using Cassano as AM if only one striker. If two strikers then With Cavani and Cassano, it could be a formidable attack.

ok time for some dealings.

I desperately need an AML and a defender. Lots of cash and players on offer. Hit me folks.

And i need Obi Mikel. I can give you Demichelis. Just check out his stats, he is very good.

Last edited:
I might do a trade later if I can't get anyone better for Obi Mikel.

Also trying to trade Salomon Kalou and Gervinho. Wouldn't want these rising stars to just rot on the bench.

I might do a trade later if I can't get anyone better for Obi Mikel.

Also trying to trade Salomon Kalou and Gervinho. Wouldn't want these rising stars to just rot on the bench.

So you aren't impressed by Demichelis?

So you aren't impressed by Demichelis?

Zeeshan, how about this:

David Luiz + 15M for Obi Mikel?

Right now I have Sokratis, Benedikt Howdes, and Naldo - all 3 which are really good.

Both Luiz and Demichelis are about the same skill level as them, whereas Obi Mikel is class.

We'll see, I don't even want to trade Obi Mikel that badly, it was only in the case of a world class defender.

Guys please help me out, I know my team ain't that good so suggestions about formation with this would be hugely appreciated.

abD0wdoah0.jpg

Royal Mafia Transfer Listed players:

Arouca
Sebastien Bassong
Andre Schurrle

Right now I have Sokratis, Benedikt Howdes, and Naldo - all 3 which are really good.

Both Luiz and Demichelis are about the same skill level as them, whereas Obi Mikel is class.

We'll see, I don't even want to trade Obi Mikel that badly, it was only in the case of a world class defender.

Okay Zee. I'll make my pick now.

Just gonna wait till Space Cat gets back to me about Samir Nasri. After the loss of Hazard and Muniain, Nasri is the only one that fits.

I am interested in all 3 Ibad, in the following order:

1. Schurrle
2. Arouca
3. Bassong

Stats pretty much explain why they are transfer listed! :))

the reason i am putting them up because they don't set up with my combination.
They are actually pretty good. They were part of the defence last year which won two trophies and finalist in the third..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back