Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:))

Are you seriously out of moves, FC? Trolling like a boss.

In that case, let's make a deal conditional on being completed in the mid-season window.

I will use Toni Kroos as CM with Schweinsteiger. It will be a great partnership. :13:

Are you guys sure that Per Mertesacker is useless on FM13? I ma thinking of picking him.

Cani, any thoughts on the Terry move?

Ibad did say the money transfers into next season. Making my offer even more valuable for Terry.

I'm willing to give you Terry but I want a cash plus player deal - the players I'm interested in from your team - Sahin, M'Villa and maybe Maicon but with him it'll take alot more cash

Terry is too old to be warranting these players + cash.

All three would have to be straight swaps and even then I lose out. Terry is only good for 2 seasons and then he's done.

Pboy-

Can you show me a Ramires-Anderson comparison? Thanks

Terry is too old to be warranting these players + cash.

All three would have to be straight swaps and even then I lose out. Terry is only good for 2 seasons and then he's done.

He's still got a good 2-3 seasons in him. Anyway, your call - I'm more than happy to keep him if you don't want him.

Im not sure we can. I really want a good RB.

I think at this point RBs are very limited and I highly doubt you'll find a good one.

If there's anything else you require, let me know. I'm willing to pay up to 100m in cash, especially if it involves Dede as well.

I have Mauricio Isla, I'm VERY reluctant to let go of him, but will consider it in a deal involving Samir Nasri.

Wesley_Sneijder_smiling.jpg

Base Price: 40m

Let the bidding begin :p

Such a great defense on paper for APussy, still inferior to ours in reality. :zaka

I'll give you 61m

He's not for sale for raw cash.

if I must say so Spacepussy, your offense looks a little weak.

I'll give you Gervinho and Salomon Kalou. Or anyone else you may prefer.

All I want is Samir Nasri.

Hulk available for cash only deals, base price is 25M BUT i'm out of moves. :yk

He's not for sale for raw cash.

if I must say so Spacepussy, your offense looks a little weak.

I'll give you Gervinho and Salomon Kalou. Or anyone else you may prefer.

All I want is Samir Nasri.

My offensive is good. Especially with Nasri in there.

Those are 2 good players but they don't fit into my strategy.

CAM is a very important position for me.

I didn't have one last year which cost me.

CAM is a very important position for me.

I didn't have one last year which cost me.

Is Nasri playing CAM for you? Then I guess you can't really trade him - that's crucial.

Any of your defenders then? What about for Marko?

I have Pastore who is a CAM also and Ronaldinho whos still very usefull.

But i think Nasri will be key.

Marko is definitely available. Dede is not off limits ether but im pretty fond of him because he was great for me last year.

I have Pastore who is a CAM also and Ronaldinho whos still very usefull.

But i think Nasri will be key.

Marko is definitely available. Dede is not off limits ether but im pretty fond of him because he was great for me last year.

So is Nasri off limits for sure then? Yeah I forgot you had Pastore.

What kind of deal can we do for Marko + Dede?

If you want an RB (Isla is very good, I promise lol), then Nasri will have to be part of the deal.

Ibad when i drafted Luis Marin in the mid season transfers he was 20 years old. He seems to have aged 9 years.

Ibad when i drafted Luis Marin in the mid season transfers he was 20 years old. He seems to have aged 9 years.

the ages were different because of some error. But it has been corrected in FM 13.

yes it was some error i think. He is the same person but age was a problem..

the ages were different because of some error. But it has been corrected in FM 13.

So hes 20 or 29?

Also what about his abilities?

There was a few other players that had improved abilities ie. Hamza Malik and Carlton Cole.

Are they back to being crap on FM 13?

Its definitely not just the age. The 29 year old Luis Marin is rubbish in comparison.

So hes 20 or 29?

Also what about his abilities?

There was a few other players that had improved abilities ie. Hamza Malik and Carlton Cole.

Are they back to being crap on FM 13?

He is 29.

Some players have improved and some have become crap. There are some big names in the worst list as well.

Normally in FM games the difference is not that much but in FM 13 the difference is huge for some of them.

I want Jefferson back then. I didnt retain that Luis Marin his abilities are vastly different.

Even on FM 12 Luis Marin was the same rubbish player

But the one i spent a valuable draft pick on was good. So i want him.

See this Ibad

This is FM 12 Luis Marin

LuisMariacutenProfile_zpsd3c9ba73.jpg

This is the one I took in mid season transfers. You posted this profile in that thread.

Luis_Mar_n_Profile.jpg

Ibad plz figure out this Luis Marin situation, or else it's going to get really complicated for me.

I demand recompense!

You gave me a fake Marko Marin at the start of season 1 also!

what is it with the Marins.

He looks far worse. some of his stats are 10 less than before.

What about Hamza Malik? what are his stats on Fm 13

its not my fault. The stats are changed by the game.
Wonderkids of one game do not remain as the wonderkids for the others.

There are some players who were very good in the last game but are worst now.

Just take an example of Hulk. His CA was above 175 in FM 11 and then above 171 in FM 12 but now his stats are below 160. So much changes. Its all on the game.

There are some players who were very good in the last game but are worst now.

Just take an example of Hulk. His CA was above 175 in FM 11 and then above 171 in FM 12 but now his stats are below 160. So much changes. Its all on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back