Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some players who were very good in the last game but are worst now.

Just take an example of Hulk. His CA was above 175 in FM 11 and then above 171 in FM 12 but now his stats are below 160. So much changes. Its all on the game.

lol, good thing I got Karim Benzema and FC picked Hulk before me :)

On a positive note, I'm going to get a really good player tomorrow. Can't believe he's still available.

Did any other players age 9 years?

no, It was a mistake by the game on your player. I am sorry that i haven't noticed it earlier.

You can select an extra free player and release Luis Marin. That will be compensation for you.

What about Carlton Cole also.

He was similar to Luis Marin in that his stats were vastly improved from his usual FM 12 profile.

SC -> just to get a final word, is it a no on Samir Nasri for sure? Like no deal possible?

The annoying thing is that i had asked about this like 2 weeks ago.

I could of retained Jefferson instead of Marin. Now hes taken.

Thanks Ibad. wow Sidney Sam is really promising. Too bad he's third string - Ben Arfa, then Walcott, then Sammy.

The annoying thing is that i had asked about this like 2 weeks ago.

I could of retained Jefferson instead of Marin. Now hes taken.

As i told you that most of the player's stats dropped and boosted a lot from FM 12 to FM 13. Its not only you who is in the list but all others. As i told you that Hulk dropped dramatically in FM 13. so FC would say that he would not have gone for him. Interesting thing is the drops and gains in the players are the main feature of this. I have decided on not to give you guys the CA/PA list that is from Genie Scout. As most you just check the CA and PA and then decide it. Its unfair i would say.

i got Aguero who was a beast in FM 12 but now his stats dropped a lot. I would not mention the attributes but he really is not that good as he was last season. But i have to accept it as it is part of the game.

I still am offering you an extra pick and you can pick that free pick now with releasing Marin.

What can you do?

Is releasing the crap Marin and picking another average goalkeeper the only option?

There are 2-3 better goalkeepers then Marin and Jefferson in the free list but again you guys don't understand the attributes exactly.

As i told you that most of the player's stats dropped and boosted a lot from FM 12 to FM 13. Its not only you who is in the list but all others. As i told you that Hulk dropped dramatically in FM 13. so FC would say that he would not have gone for him. Interesting thing is the drops and gains in the players are the main feature of this. I have decided on not to give you guys the CA/PA list that is from Genie Scout. As most you just check the CA and PA and then decide it. Its unfair i would say.

The thing is Ibad. I've seen Luis Marins FM 12 profile and if anything he has improved on FM 13.

However the profile that you posted in the mid season transfers was vastly better along with Cartlon Coles and others.

You havn't explained that yet.

The thing is Ibad. I've seen Luis Marins FM 12 profile and if anything he has improved on FM 13.

However the profile that you posted in the mid season transfers was vastly better along with Cartlon Coles and others.

You havn't explained that yet.

The mid season list was again regenerated so the player's stats were improved. And now in FM13 they are changed again.

Space Cat should get a free pick but it should be at the end... Otherwise it wij affect everyone if someone has their pick taken. Also Ibad cbn i have young and rafael stats please

I don't have computer access now, can't post more screenshots..

@SC: There is another way which Zeeshan pointed to edit the stats of Marin. If you are ok with it i will edit them similarly to what you mentioned of the mid season stats.

@SC: There is another way which Zeeshan pointed to edit the stats of Marin. If you are ok with it i will edit them similarly to what you mentioned of the mid season stats.

I would prefer this way then my mid season pick wasn't wasted and we don't disrupt the current transfers.

Will he be 20 or is that not possible?

I would prefer this way then my mid season pick wasn't wasted and we don't disrupt the current transfers.

Will he be 20 or is that not possible?

age will be the same as 29 but i will edit the attributes exactly the way in the mid season

@SC

How much for Dede?

I ca give you Christian Zapata.He can play in defense both RB and CB.

age will be the same as 29 but i will edit the attributes exactly the way in the mid season

Its ok Ibad don't worry about it. I wanted him as a future prospect.

I will release him and take a replacement like you offered earlier.

If anyone is in need of a good DM (Obi Mikel or Fellaini), hit me up. Will require a very good offer though. Looking for an equally class CB or LAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back