USA (159/3) & (18/1) defeat Pakistan (159/7) & (13/1) by 5 runs in a super over thriller to cause the first major upset of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Naseem Shah getting good late inswing.
Just needs to pitch it a tiny bit fuller

Amir should bowl the next over.

Save Shaheen for the 20th as he is perhaps the worst in the death in this bowling attack.

If Shaheen, Amir and Rauf cannot close out this match against freaking USA then we shouldn't expect anything from this team in this tournament anyway.

Not a fan of Afridi round the wicket. He needs to nail every ball outside off stump.yorker length

Pathetic field placements by Shaheen Afridi.

Why not set long on back if the plan is wide yorkers?

The problem here is two sixes will seal the deal. They have to bowl well ball after ball. I don't know the pedigree of USA batsmen though.

Great Yorker by Shaheen. Its getting very difficult. They should have accelerated earlier

Not impressed with Gary Kirsten so far , yest it's early days but not convinced

This was a 200 plus pitch, only saving grace is the hit to NRR, but come on this USA we are talking about.

I am watching on star sports hindi. And my god these hindi commentators are making mockery of our team and players. They are really enjoying and pinpointing root causes about our team, dont know why our coaching staff and management is still in doubt

I think Amir is going to go for back of the length slower balls, which might not be the worst idea on this pitch.

Who should bowl last over, Amir or Harris, I think both can blow it either in 19 or 20th, this was a 200 plus pitch, smh

Back