Varun Aaron - New Indian Genuine pacer

You should have lost to England, you got lucky they choked big time.

And our bowling was great actually, it was our batting which flopped and I'm happy because it resulted in the axing of Farhat, K. Akmal and Malik. We beat you last ODI and I am 100% sure if we have Fawad/Maqsood/Haris/Umar/Sarfraz (and hopefully Babar Azam), we are going to thrash you again. If we do big Shafiq, Younis etc. don't get too excited if they lose.

If, but...Try something better

Lol pakistanis are jealous hear becaue every team has one 150kph bowlers and they have non...

India-umesh,aron

australia-patto,jono,starc,cummins

eng-finn

sl- pradeep

nz- milne,bennet

sa-styn,morne,delenge

wi-roach,best

and pakistan- 0 NONE

Lol pakistanis are jealous hear becaue every team has one 150kph bowlers and they have non...

India-umesh,aron

australia-patto,jono,starc,cummins

eng-finn

sl- pradeep

nz- milne,bennet

sa-styn,morne,delenge

wi-roach,best

and pakistan- 0 NONE

Firstly, you need to recheck what 150 kph is. A lot of bowlers you mentioned are not 150 kph bowlers. Secondly, I would rather have no pace bowler than having Aaron and Yadav.

Personally i haven't got a clue why he is rated so highly by Indian friends , too me he seems like a very Poor Man's Muhammad sami , both have bad averages , both spray it around , Sami at his peak was quicker though .

Wahab and Amir are 150kph bowlers and are >>>>> Aaron/Yadav. This guy is a serious troll and needs to be banned soon

So someone who has what 5 hundreds in last 10 innings is a dog, and someone who averages in excess of 50 with the ball is a lion. Logic has been killed.

so what? Did nothing against us in India

so what? Did nothing against us in India

By that logic, Cook must be an ATG after beating India at home and Warne must be rubbish :facepalm: this guy is not worth replying to guys.

Let him praise Aaron all he wants, we Pakistanis know how much an influence a bad bowler can have on a game. We will see if he keeps on hyping Aaron when India keep losing test after test. Even Kohli gave up on him when Aaron didn't bowl until the 26th over or something in the second innings :))

Personally i haven't got a clue why he is rated so highly by Indian friends , too me he seems like a very Poor Man's Muhammad sami , both have bad averages , both spray it around , Sami at his peak was quicker though .

It's perfectly understandable mate. They have never had someone who bowls at a decent pace. So it's obvious that they are having wet dreams about him. A few days back, Star Sports were showing a promo that said, "Umesh Yadav 140 kph thunderbolts".

By that logic, Cook must be an ATG after beating India at home and Warne must be rubbish :facepalm: this guy is not worth replying to guys.

Let him praise Aaron all he wants, we Pakistanis know how much an influence a bad bowler can have on a game. We will see if he keeps on hyping Aaron when India keep losing test after test. Even Kohli gave up on him when Aaron didn't bowl until the 26th over or something in the second innings :))

kohli wanted aaron to get going when the ball would start reversing

BIG LOLz... Some people cant hide frustrations....Wahab never touched 150.... And aaron and yadav didi Truth is truth pakistan currently has no bowler who can hit 150kph at least once..

Aaron has only played 4 test matches. Even :mj did nothing in this adelaide test, and gone for runs in 1st innings.
poor man's sami :facepalm. Atleast let him play 20 test matches then decide.

Aaron has only played 4 test matches. Even :mj did nothing in this adelaide test, and gone for runs in 1st innings.
poor man's sami :facepalm: Atleast let him play 20 test matches then decide.

What should be worrying for Indians fans is that the ball comes off the bat faster than 150kph. Wahab was clocking 150kph last year in CT and I was there live. He is now bowling 140kph as he is focusing on control, which is why Aaron and Umesh are rubbish and will be 50+ bowlers. Sami at one point was averaging 22/23 in his ODI career, don't see Aaron getting anywhere near close to that. Amir at 17 was clocking 150kph. But I am telling you all now, we WANT him in your team, he looks like easy and quick runs.

What Reacheck?

Just watch nz vs pak match and adam milne is winnig fastest bowler award.. And pakistanis dint even won once

BIG LOLz... Some people cant hide frustrations....Wahab never touched 150.... And aaron and yadav didi Truth is truth pakistan currently has no bowler who can hit 150kph at least once..

We currently have and have had manyyyyyy sub 25 bowlers. India have had ZERO. India's best domestic bowler is Pankaj Singh, do you deny this?

Buhahahahahahaha..

Just wait when our pacers wahab, irfan and bhatti will be bowl in aus.

They will touch 150 ks for sure.

Regarding aron and umesh their poor records speak volumes.

What should be worrying for Indians fans is that the ball comes off the bat faster than 150kph. Wahab was clocking 150kph last year in CT and I was there live. He is now bowling 140kph as he is focusing on control, which is why Aaron and Umesh are rubbish and will be 50+ bowlers. Sami at one point was averaging 22/23 in his ODI career, don't see Aaron getting anywhere near close to that. Amir at 17 was clocking 150kph. But I am telling you all now, we WANT him in your team, he looks like easy and quick runs.

still got smashed like a trundler by NZ B team in last match

The funny thing is Milne is a lot quicker than Yadav and Aaron (he was clocking 150kph easy when he was 18 when he played Pakistan) and he averages 77 and 49 in ODIs and T20i respectively. So I predict Aaron to become the first Bradman of bowling with a 100+ average :))

still got smashed like a trundler by NZ B team in last match

But he isn't our 1st choice, our 1st choice attack will be Amir, Asif and Junaid with maybe Ehsan Adil. This is what you are failing to understand, name me any Indian bowler with a good record in recent times? Each and every one has been smashed and has high average and high economy rate.

Buhahahahahahaha..

Just wait when our pacers wahab, irfan and bhatti will be bowl in aus.

They will touch 150 ks for sure.

Regarding aron and umesh their poor records speak volumes.

Aaron was bowling 150 ks in India too. Don't talk about Bhatti, got smashed like a trundler against Australia in Wt20

Aaron was bowling 150 ks in India too. Don't talk about Bhatti, got smashed like a trundler against Australia in Wt20

Which reaffirms our point that he got smashed even though he is better than Aaron , which his what you are failing to understand. You must have an IQ of 70 because you have no argument whatsoever.

Bhatti and Aaron have comparable bowling skills and average, but Bhatti at least is a better fielder and can slog a few

Their i no doubt that pakistans past history of pace bowling was i am BIG BIG fan of akhtar and waqar...but its worrying sign for you guys that you have no one who can replace this greats......... And when did Bhatti 150k?? Sorry but he is trundler.

But he isn't our 1st choice, our 1st choice attack will be Amir, Asif and Junaid with maybe Ehsan Adil. This is what you are failing to understand, name me any Indian bowler with a good record in recent times?Each and every one has been smashed and has high average and high economy rate.

LOL Umesh was all over SL recently, and that too on so called 'flatest pitches on earth surface'

Their i no doubt that pakistans past history of pace bowling was i am BIG BIG fan of akhtar and waqar...but its worrying sign for you guys that you have no one who can replace this greats......... And when did Bhatti 150k?? Sorry but he is trundler.

Amir/Wahab/Sami are 150kph and the former is back in a few months, Junaid/Bhatti are 145+kph and we have plenty that are 140+kph. But what is most important is that we choose ones that have control, do you ever see Aaron doing what Junaid did against SA when they had like 7 wickets and needed 11 off the final 2? I thought not, we shall see how often Aaron gets smashed and then we will see how you defend him.

Bhai mere.. We are talking about 150kph PLUS bowlers... Hitting 150 once dosnt makes you 150kph bowlers... Hell even king of trundlers ashish nehra did it once...

Amir/Wahab/Sami are 150kph and the former is back in a few months, Junaid/Bhatti are 145+kph and we have plenty that are 140+kph. But what is most important is that we choose ones that have control, do you ever see Aaron doing what Junaid did against SA when they had like 7 wickets and needed 11 off the final 2? I thought not, we shall see how often Aaron gets smashed and then we will see how you defend him.

Junaid 145+ bowler??? hahaha...

Which is what you are failing to understand, we all think he is rubbish and he was dropped. We aren't hyping him like you hype Aaron and Yadav :facepalm:

Don't put them in same bracket

One avgs 32 in tests and the other 49
one avgs 35 in ODIs and the other 59
one avgs 24 in T20s and the other 38 :maqsood

Junaid 145+ bowler??? hahaha...

145+ is 90+ mph? He bowls past 90mph a lot, seen him regularly clock 92mph? So what is funny? Junaid is currently one of the best pacers in the world with a sub 25 average, which is astounding in this batting orientated game.

Don't put them in same bracket

One avgs 32 in tests and the other 49
one avgs 35 in ODIs and the other 59
one avgs 24 in T20s and the other 38 :maqsood

So now you are mentioning Yadav's stats rather than Aaron? Why don't you mention their high economy rates, which implies that any wickets they do get is due to teams attacking them more than anything. But last thing I will say, I want them in your team because they are easy and quick runs and as a batsmen you can dictate terms with them. I would even have Sohail Tanvir ahead of them and that's the biggest insult.

145+ is 90+ mph? He bowls past 90mph a lot, seen him regularly clock 92mph? So what is funny? Junaid is currently one of the best pacers in the world with a sub 25 average, which is astounding in this batting orientated game.

I have seen him trundling around 130-135ks in test, after few overs

So now you are mentioning Yadav's stats rather than Aaron? Why don't you mention their high economy rates, which implies that any wickets they do get is due to teams attacking them more than anything. But last thing I will say, I want them in your team because they are easy and quick runs and as a batsmen you can dictate terms with them. I would even have Sohail Tanvir ahead of them and that's the biggest insult.

Same question to you why do you have to compare umesh with bhatti

Economy rates

Umesh - 5.89, bhatti -5.88 in ODIs
umesh -8, bhatti-9.35 in T 20s :bhatti
umesh -4.2, bhatti 4 in tests

even shami avgs the same in ODIs at a better S/R and more wks/inns :asif

Same question to you why do you have to compare umesh with bhatti

Economy rates

Umesh - 5.89, bhatti -5.88 in ODIs
umesh -8, bhatti-9.35 in T 20s :bhatti
umesh -4.2, bhatti 4 in tests

I think that answers everything, Umesh has a higher economy rate in the longer formats ODI and Tests, and with rubbish averages. Comparing 2 sets of embarrassing averages doesn't change the fact they are poor, you will not find anyone hyping up Bhatti as everyone says he is terrible.

But hey, what do Indians know about fast bowling from their lineage of trundlers. Enjoy the sub-standard pace from Yadav and Aaron while they're fit, whilst I'll enjoy the fours and sixes that batsmen take off them.

even shami avgs the same in ODIs at a better S/R and more wks/inns :asif

Well when your bowling partner B. Kumar is the worst death bowler in the world and has 44 wickets from 42 matches it isn't hard to pick up the other remaining wickets :))) but look like I said, we will see India regularly conceded 300+ and we will never see them take 20 wickets on non-subcontinent pitch.

I predict absolute phainty if India go into the world cup with these spray guns and trundlers, if we pick the right team India will get battered and I never say that.

I think that answers everything,Umesh has a higher economy rate in the longer formats ODI and Tests, and with rubbish averages.Comparing 2 sets of embarrassing averages doesn't change the fact they are poor, you will not find anyone hyping up Bhatti as everyone says he is terrible.

But hey, what do Indians know about fast bowling from their lineage of trundlers. Enjoy the sub-standard pace from Yadav and Aaron while they're fit, whilst I'll enjoy the fours and sixes that batsmen take off them.

Test bowling avg difference of 16
ODI bowling avg difference of 24
T20 bowling avg difference of 13

Even if you say both are rubbish, you can't put them both in the same bracket

FYI, your phast and phurious over hyped 7 foot irfan averages 39 in tests and T20s which is worse than Umesh's :maqsood

Well when your bowling partner B. Kumar is the worst death bowler in the world and has 44 wickets from 42 matches it isn't hard to pick up the other remaining wickets :))) but look like I said, we will see India regularly conceded 300+ and we will never see them take 20 wickets on non-subcontinent pitch.

I predict absolute phainty if India go into the world cup with these spray guns and trundlers, if we pick the right team India will get battered and I never say that.

too many ifs and buts....for all we know it s gonna be 10-0 :msd

FYI, your phast and phurious over hyped 7 foot irfan averages 39 in tests and T20s which is worse than Umesh's :maqsood

He doesn't play tests anymore, but compare him to Varun who has played the same number of tests and the difference is embarrassing.

Irfan is a LOI bowler who of late hasn't had as much success as he would have liked, but he always troubles and causes problems. He will be a massive asset in the WC and we will see, he took apart the likes of Kohli and co. in the Aane Do series.

what logic is this ? :yk2

Then more credit should be given to shami than junaid :yk

He doesn't play tests anymore, but compare him to Varun who has played the same number of tests and the difference is embarrassing.

Irfan is a LOI bowler who of late hasn't had as much success as he would have liked, but he always troubles and causes problems. He will be a massive asset in the WC and we will see, he took apart the likes of Kohli and co. in the Aane Do series.
bowling avg of 44 @ ec 5.07... taking apart :uakmal

He shouldn't. For all we know he can't last longer than 4 overs if he bowls at varun's pace :mc

First of all i never said bhatti is a good bowler or whatever.

He is not even playing any format right now.

You parosees mention 150 k bowlers and pak has them.

Again regarding yadav and aron they are crap. Aron and yadav get smashed more often then not.

Hopefully we play a test series soon enough then we can see.

Your so called phaast bowlers will take 100 days to bowl a team out.

Your bowling got smashed all over the park so whats the fuss?

It is bewildering and beyond understanding, this is Pakistan selectors logic, the guy has returned figures of 3/157 at 4.26 and India only managed to (unsurprisingly) pick up 12 wickets in a test match and the hype is unreal :facepalm:

First of all i never said bhatti is a good bowler or whatever.

He is not even playing any format right now.

You parosees mention 150 k bowlers and pak has them.

Again regarding yadav and aron they are crap. Aron and yadav get smashed more often then not.

Hopefully we play a test series soon enough then we can see.

Your so called phaast bowlers will take 100 days to bowl a team out.

Your bowling got smashed all over the park so whats the fuss?

at least wait till the series ends

Even johnson got hit all over the park
2-106, 1-45 these are johnson's figures

It is bewildering and beyond understanding, this is Pakistan selectors logic, the guy has returned figures of 3/157 at 4.26 and India only managed to (unsurprisingly) pick up 12 wickets in a test match and the hype is unreal :facepalm:
4/147- johnson
2/104 - harris
2/109 - siddle

Pacers from both the teams suffered :mj :sanga

at least wait till the series ends

Even johnson got hit all over the park
2-106, 1-45 these are johnson's figures

It will help India and Indians NOT to wait and discard Aaaron immediately. The Bk's and Pk's can do better job for India than Aaron.

I think i rate yadev higher than any indian, he bowled a lot better than his figures showed when india last toured here i think they need to find a spot for him.

4/147- johnson
2/104 - harris
2/109 - siddle

Pacers from both the teams suffered :mj :sanga

Shows stats can be deceiving, Johnson and siddle had ordinary tests but harris bowled much better than 2/104.

Johnsons stats really flatter him, he really looked mentally shot in this test, he is the most sensitive of our quicks and i think the loss of hughes is impacting him more than others out in the middle.

Same with ishant, he bowled much much better than match figures of 1/130.

Shami and aaron picked up those late day 1 wickets but sharma was the one who saved india from giving up 450 on that first day.

As of now, Aaron is a rubbish bowler. Yes, he has the pace, but zero control. Its pretty obvious 'n understandable that the Indians are excited about his pace. But, If he is to be effective 'n accurate, he needs to slow it down a bit and focus more on having a great control of his deliveries.

When Malinga first came to international cricket. He was clocking mid 150s (The fastest he clocked 157.6 Kmh). Then he slowed it down 'n increased his accuracy 'n the effectiveness. Now he is sending those laser-guided yorkers to the base of the stumps at 140s. Yet, he's the best death bowler in the world. So, the pace means nothing if you don't have a control of it.

he bowled quite well in the second innings,unlucky not to get warner twice,should definitely play at the Gabba on a responsive surface.

Aaron is a scatter gun. Balls to many four deliveries, not good enough against great players

Aaron is a scatter gun. Balls to many four deliveries, not good enough against great players

Bro watch his starting spell in the second innings. He was very good. Got Warner out twice, Watson lbw (close decision) and then got Clarke.

He is a scatter gun at times but not a hopeless bowler.

He can mature. Whether he will is something we have to see.

Too much pre mature ejaculation from Indians just because country of billion people finally have two bowlers who can ball fast but bowling fast does not equate to them being quality.

Too much pre mature ejaculation from Indians just because country of billion people finally have two bowlers who can ball fast but bowling fast does not equate to them being quality.

They have shown quality. Your phaaast trundlers were getting smacked around by Lankans, whereas these Indian scatter-guns totally owned that same bunch.

Not to forget that anyone who is watching them bowl can see the extent their game has improved.

The problem I saw is that his pace isn't consistent. He may bowl at high 140's but he also bowls deliveries around 135

The problem I saw is that his pace isn't consistent. He may bowl at high 140's but he also bowls deliveries around 135

So does almost every fast bowler. Nobody bowls 145+ every ball of a spell. Only guys like Akhtar and Lee ever did in the speed gun era with any regularity.

I think i rate yadev higher than any indian, he bowled a lot better than his figures showed when india last toured here i think they need to find a spot for him.

Generally I would say don't pick both Yadav and Aaron because they will go for runs. But if the alternative is Shami, pick Yadav and Aaron.

So does almost every fast bowler. Nobody bowls 145+ every ball of a spell. Only guys like Akhtar and Lee ever did in the speed gun era with any regularity.

Milne bowls pretty much everything around there. But I don't know how long he will keep doing it before he gets injured again

Milne bowls pretty much everything around there. But I don't know how long he will keep doing it before he gets injured again

That would be for ODIs. MJ was bowling 149kph in India. Aaron averaged 147+ for a lot of ODI spells too.

Tests however are totally different.

They have shown quality. Your phaaast trundlers were getting smacked around by Lankans, whereas these Indian scatter-guns totally owned that same bunch.

Not to forget that anyone who is watching them bowl can see the extent their game has improved.

Indian body is not made to ball fast. That is why Varun and Umesh played so few first class matches despite being in mid 20 and late 20s respectively. They will breakdown soon which will result in lose of pace but you keep living in cloud cuckoo land.

Indian body is not made to ball fast. That is why Varun and Umesh played so few first class matches despite being in mid 20 and late 20s respectively. They will breakdown soon which will result in lose of pace but you keep living in cloud cuckoo land.

Aaron has had 5 major surgeries and still bowls fast.

5 surgeries.

Apparently, Aaron seems to be doing fine. Has been bowling in Tests and ODIs at a great pace.

Let's worry about the 3-over huff and puff bodies. :irfan

It isn't just indian bowlers like he claims. The human body isn't made for fast bowling. Just ask Shane Bond who ended up with steel plates in his back and used to cough up blood during matches

Yeah...bowling isn't natural for human body.

Bond is a huge loss for world cricket.

Sad to see him go that way.

Wuld have competed with Steyn for the best pacer spot.

Back