[VIDEO] BJP leader threatens to ‘slaughter 200,000 Muslims’ over cow incident

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs

BJP leader threatens to ‘slaughter 200,000 Muslims’ over cow incident​

In a disturbing development from India, Karnell Singh, a leader affiliated with the ruling Hindu nationalist BJP, has sparked outrage with his threatening remarks following an incident involving a cow's head near a Hindu temple in New Delhi.

A video circulating online captures Singh issuing a chilling threat to "slaughter 200,000 Muslims".

The inflammatory comments have escalated tensions amidst communal sensitivities, drawing widespread condemnation from various quarters. Critics have denounced Singh's statements as incendiary and potentially exacerbating religious discord in the region.

The incident underscores ongoing communal tensions in India, where issues related to cows, considered sacred in Hinduism, often ignite passionate debates and occasionally lead to violent confrontations.

Authorities and community leaders are urged to swiftly address the situation to prevent further escalation of religious tensions and ensure communal harmony in the region

Source: The Express Tribune

Video Courtesy: Al Jazeera

Such characters must be awarded capital punishment as they consider human life inferior to animals and incite violence in the whole society. No wonder nobody arrested him under current BJP led government.

@cricketjoshila, @CricketCartoons do you guys still believe Muslims are safe in India under such BJP characters?

Al Jazeera Express Tribune.. Atleast post a proper source.

Anyways coming to the topic

Muslims slaughtered a cow and threw its head near a temple on June 19-20.

The locals complained to the police. Police didn't arrest anyone. Even the FIR was filed under animal cruelty act and not under more stringent acts.

After 2 days the locals along with the local BJP guy confronted police regarding this. When police refused to help them they threatened to take law into their hands.

This is the whole story.

I have said this many times, if Muslims believe that they can get away by insulting Hindus, its not going to happen. A pro muslim government of AAP in Delhi won't be able to bail them out if tgey incite Hindus.

Last edited by a moderator:

lol...I have posted the video itself. Do you think its a fabricated stuff?

Coming on your answer if someone has done this make statement against that particular individual or individuals as the case may be. But what a stupidity to threaten to kill 200000 muslims for it and more absurd is the fact that NO police action against him yet despite being a global headline now

Such characters must be awarded capital punishment as they consider human life inferior to animals and incite violence in the whole society. No wonder nobody arrested him under current BJP led government.

Animal? This was a deliberate attempt to incite a riot.

The perpetrators must be punished severely.

lol...I have posted the video itself. Do you think its a fabricated stuff?

Coming on your answer if someone has done this make statement against that particular individual or individuals as the case may be. But what a stupidity to threaten to kill 200000 muslims for it and more absurd is the fact that NO police action against him yet despite being a global headline now

Global headlines are worth fish and chips paper. Not even that.

You posted only half the news because it suited you.

What stupidity to throw a calf's head in front of a temple and thinking Hindus will sing and dance about it.

The locals complained to the police. Police didn't arrest anyone. Even the FIR was filed under animal cruelty act and not under more stringent acts.

After 2 days the locals along with the local BJP guy confronted police regarding this. When police refused to help them they threatened to take law into their hands.

This is the whole story.

I have said this many times, if Muslims believe that they can get away by insulting Hindus, its not going to happen. A pro muslim government of AAP in Delhi won't be able to bail them out if tgey incite Hindus.
Meanwhile, a group of Muslims also filed complaint with the SHO of Sangam Vihar police station, have expressed their support to the Hindu brothers as the carcass hurt their religious sentiments.

“We all local people from the Muslim community are disturbed with what has happened at J-2 colony. We are with the sentiment of our local Hindu brothers. This incident is deeply heart-wrenching. We the members of Muslim community request you to arrest the culprits as soon as possible,” reads the complaint filed by around 15 people.

They vowed to stand with their local Hindu brothers till necessary action was taken against the culprits.

———-
Karnell should be tried under hate speech.
Never heard of him though but does seem now we will hear more him.

Meanwhile, a group of Muslims also filed complaint with the SHO of Sangam Vihar police station, have expressed their support to the Hindu brothers as the carcass hurt their religious sentiments.

“We all local people from the Muslim community are disturbed with what has happened at J-2 colony. We are with the sentiment of our local Hindu brothers. This incident is deeply heart-wrenching. We the members of Muslim community request you to arrest the culprits as soon as possible,” reads the complaint filed by around 15 people.

They vowed to stand with their local Hindu brothers till necessary action was taken against the culprits.

———-
Well Mr CJ didn't tell us that, it initially appeared like Muslims community there were OK with that.

———-

Try Karnail. But before him arrest the other culprits.

Well Mr CJ didn't tell us that, it initially appeared like Muslims community there were OK with that.

They were until the Hindus started protests and this speech happened.

They realised some of them may have bitten more than they can chew.

May be next time post the entire incident and not half to suit your agenda.
Sure, but i posted the whole story available there WITHOUT any agenda. Was searching for BJP stuff and found this. Still anyways you can post the other half story, article and info if you like.

BJP leader threatens to ‘slaughter 200,000 Muslims’ over cow incident​

In a disturbing development from India, Karnell Singh, a leader affiliated with the ruling Hindu nationalist BJP, has sparked outrage with his threatening remarks following an incident involving a cow's head near a Hindu temple in New Delhi.

A video circulating online captures Singh issuing a chilling threat to "slaughter 200,000 Muslims".

The inflammatory comments have escalated tensions amidst communal sensitivities, drawing widespread condemnation from various quarters. Critics have denounced Singh's statements as incendiary and potentially exacerbating religious discord in the region.

The incident underscores ongoing communal tensions in India, where issues related to cows, considered sacred in Hinduism, often ignite passionate debates and occasionally lead to violent confrontations.

Authorities and community leaders are urged to swiftly address the situation to prevent further escalation of religious tensions and ensure communal harmony in the region

Source: The Express Tribune

Video Courtesy: Al Jazeera
They deep down cherish dead Muslims. It is their political philosophy. Hitman joshilaa etc. thread to thread it's their fantasy
I urge other posters to watch this video too, this stupid BJP guy said this directly to a police officer by giving him a 48 hours ultimatum. No doubt Indians Muslim miss Mr Jinnah everyday

Sure, but i posted the whole story available there WITHOUT any agenda. Was searching for BJP stuff and found this. Still anyways you can post the other half story, article and info if you like.

Interesting that you are keenly searching for BJP stuff.

I urge other posters to watch this video too, this stupid BJP guy said this directly to a police officer by giving him a 48 hours ultimatum. No doubt Indians Muslim miss Mr Jinnah everyday

Mr Jinnah went to Pakistan. What would have he done in India? Ask Muslims to violently kill Hindus like he did on Direct action?

They deep down cherish dead Muslims. It is their political philosophy. Hitman joshilaa etc. thread to thread it's their fantasy

Muslims threw a cow head in front of a temple. Hindus filed police complaint. Police water downed the charges. Didn't arrest anyone.

Ofcourse Hindus were incensed and threatened to take law in their hands.

Mr Jinnah went to Pakistan. What would have he done in India? Ask Muslims to violently kill Hindus like he did on Direct action?
People now realizing what he stood for and why Pakistan was inevitable. Today 140-160 million muslims are living under fear this figure would have been 400 million had partition not occured

Muslims threw a cow head in front of a temple. Hindus filed police complaint. Police water downed the charges. Didn't arrest anyone.

So where does the politician threatening to kill 200000 people come into this story?

Please reproduce any evidence or article which states that the perpetrators were muslim and if they are so sure about them then why not arresting the exact guys instead of threatening to massacre the entire community which is the height of lunacy and absurdity

I have tried highlighting your extremism in the past but I shouldn't have bothered... you don't even try to hide it

Muslims killed a cow. Illegal act.

Threw its head outside a temple. Attempt to incite riots.

Police water downed the charges.

Police failed to arrest anyone.

But but but Hindus are to be blamed for being angry and giving ultimatum.

This victim card won't work.

I have tried highlighting your extremism in the past but I shouldn't have bothered... you don't even try to hide it
So evident now. Mr CJ trying his best to justify this anger. Even if someone has done this as i said many times before charge him not the entire community.

Is this guy for real?
CJ, are you for real?

Please reproduce any evidence or article which states that the perpetrators were muslim and if they are so sure about them then why not arresting the exact guys instead of threatening to massacre the entire community which is the height of lunacy and absurdity

Police isnt arresting and that's why the outrage.

The contempt you people have for other religions is evident here. And you call me extremist.

So evident now. Mr CJ trying his best to justify this anger. Even if someone has done this as i said many times before charge him not the entire community.
How is it that so many times Muslims illegally slaughter cows and then make a show of it?

In last few days two such incidents were posted on PP.

May be next time look at who has actually done the act and who has only used words.

The contempt you people have for other religions is evident here. And you call me extremist.

:))
"You people"...

You have a warped extremist mentality and have displayed this for as long as I can remember... it must be the "Pak" in Pakpassion that gets all riled up and ready to defend RSS/BJP at all costs, as if your life depends on it

"You people"...

You have a warped extremist mentality and have displayed this for as long as I can remember... it must be the "Pak" in Pakpassion that gets all riled up and ready to defend RSS/BJP at all costs, as if your life depends on it

I know how to call out people who think religion of others is beneath them.

Did 200,000 Muslims kill the cow?

This key part of the story keeps going unanswered.

I have tried my best to piece something together from your posts but this part is missing.

Please can you clarify the relevance of the 200000?

I have tried my best to piece something together from your posts but this part is missing.

Lets start from the very begining .... who started this incident in your Opinion ? Hindus or Muslims? Straight answer please.

Lets start from the very begining .... who started this incident in your Opinion ? Hindus or Muslims? Straight answer please.
If you want a straight answer don't select the potential choices for me.

So does this justify a hindutwa extremist to make Genocidal comments regarding innocent people

@The Bald Eagle check this

HT reached out to the person suspected to be in the video but received no response. His name is being withheld since it was difficult to corroborate his presence in what appeared to be a cellphone-captured video.

Police said a case was registered over the cow slaughter. Another senior police officer said that a preliminary probe suggested that the cow remains were brought near the temple by a dog. “We are still investigating the case to see who slaughtered the cow and if there is some mischief,” added the second officer.

This is from Hindustan times.

Shameful thing to say. While Muslims started it, you don't threaten to slaughter 200,000 people from a community because of that, who have nothing to do with the original incident. Collective punishment was practised by the likes of the Nazis.​

This is the whole story.

You know you could had just said that the person (forget he is muslim or whatever) who threw the cow head should had been arrested and sent to jail, thats it. Alot of us would had agreed to it.

But than you started to give justification upon justification as to why 200000 muslims need to be killed.

in secular countries the crime of 1 person isnt paid back by having 200000 people killed from one community

So wait, you are saying that hindus giving an ultimatium to kill 200000 muslims is justified?

If a person is to commit blasphemy, does it justify killing your family just because you share the same faith as the guilty party?

Its really disturbing how indians are giving justification for killing of muslims.

You know you could had just said that the person (forget he is muslim or whatever) who threw the cow head should had been arrested and sent to jail, thats it. Alot of us would had agreed to it.

But than you started to give justification upon justification as to why 200000 muslims need to be killed.

in secular countries the crime of 1 person isnt paid back by having 200000 people killed from one community

If you think that this is a crime of one random person heck even if it were a rare occurence then you would have a point. The fact that this is such a recurring and widespread pattern very clearly indicates that Muslims just do not have any qualms on trampling over sensibilities of other religions but demand that they be treated per civilized norms ... and that this needs to happen every single time they indulge in trampling others !!

When this has been happening For friggin many many centuries and yet in bloody 2024 we have to deal with this ... then naturally someone will say .... " well civilization norms dont really help so time to take matters in our own hands to deal with animals in a language that they understand"

So if secularism and civilizational benefits are soo dear to muslims the first order of business Should be to act in a civilized manner. So in this case a unconditional apology by the leaders of muslim community followed by handing over the culprit to the cops would be a good start. Then demand action Against the guy who threatened to kill Muslims. That should be the correct sequence of corrective measures.

Police aren't arresting the perpetrators so the politician wants to kill 200,000 Muslims?

Did he kill anyone? No.

Did a few Muslims throw cow head in front of the temple? Yes.

You are outraging over an act that didn't happen and comfortably forgetting about the one that did happen.

Did Hindus do anything? No.

Did Muslims kill a cow? Yes

Did they throw its head in front of a temple? Yes.

Is this a isolated incident? No.

Can you clarify if outrage should be over repeated acts of such blatant disregard of another religious community? Or should it be over an act that was never commisioned and only uttered due to the anger and frstration of that community because police and politicians failed to act.

@cricketjoshila, @CricketCartoons do you guys still believe Muslims are safe in India under such BJP characters?

The very fact that Muslims can indulge in such horrific acts as detailed in the OP in a Hindu majority country tells the whole story.

Its quite shocking and disturbing that even the educated and internet savvy muslims try to peddle a narrative that flies in the face of common sense.

how does your logical deduction conclude that muslims are in danger when it is they who decided to trample religious sensibilities of the Majority?

I suppose your expectations are that such acts are part of your religious rights and therefore Hindus have to shut up and put up with this?

Did Hindus do anything? No.

Did Muslims kill a cow? Yes

Did they throw its head in front of a temple? Yes.

Is this a isolated incident? No.

Can you clarify if outrage should be over repeated acts of such blatant disregard of another religious community? Or should it be over an act that was never commisioned and only uttered due to the anger and frstration of that community because police and politicians failed to act.

The only way the outrage expressed in this thread makes sense is if killing cows is to be considered on par with any routine religious activity and therefore anyone objecting to it is the intolerant extremist !!

Good luck explaining that it is the exact opposite.

How can these two conditions be true at the same time?

you were searching for BJP stuff because you DO have an agenda (the driving force).

If you posted without any agenda, then why you were searching for BJP stuff in the first place?

Doesn't it reflect the same culture industry that marcuse accuses of about the modern capitalism where you publish stories of one perspective again and again up to the point where the viewers lose their critical thinking?

If a person is to commit blasphemy, does it justify killing your family just because you share the same faith as the guilty party?

Its really disturbing how indians are giving justification for killing of muslims.

Again ... this is not an isolated incident. Has been happening for friggin CENTURIES and therefore this is a widespread problem ... now if in 2024 muslims still do not get that this sort of medieval mindset is not acceptable then YOUR take on this is the most disturbing and abominable one.

In other words if such mindset was not ingrained amongst muslims the situation would not come to this and heck we would still be one country!!!

This was not the first incident , nor will it be last. And yes Muslim are terrorists , stone pelters , betrayers etc and farmers Khalistanis, only good people are RSS and its puppet cults . There was ZERO contribution of Muslims and sikhs in Independence , only RSS martyred themselves for this cause.

No matter what Muslims have done for India they will never be credited for that , they will always be second class citizens. They are Malechas , worse than shudras.

In India we still have a situation where the BJP is in power and you have empty threats (yes, they are empty) being made.

However, let's say there was a pig's head thrown inside a mosque and if it were followed by the subsequent removal of a man's head from his torso, some here would have tiptoed around the statement - well, you shouldn't have played with fire.

Hard facts. Sorry :dhoni

In India we still have a situation where the BJP is in power and you have empty threats (yes, they are empty) being made.

However, let's say there was a pig's head thrown inside a mosque and if it were followed by the subsequent removal of a man's head from his torso, some here would have tiptoed around the statement - well, you shouldn't have played with fire.

Hard facts. Sorry :dhoni

If a pigs head had been thrown inside a mosque, during prayer time, with pigs blood all over the imam and the entire congregation with a Christian doing a BBQ right outside and eating bacon butties, stripping naked and soiling himself I would still be appalled if an elected official or any official, let alone one those that had pigs blood over them, called out for the death of one Christian let alone 200,000 of them.

What do 200,000 Muslims have to do with this? Do you realize how foolish you look defending his statement? :inti

Where is even the evidence that Muslims killed a cow?

I pasted the article where the police blamed a dog.

Can someone provide any evidence and also the credentials to show they are better investigators than Delhi police?

Where is even the evidence that Muslims killed a cow?

I pasted the article where the police blamed a dog.

Can someone provide any evidence and also the credentials to show they are better investigators than Delhi police?
Evidence isn't important when Muslims are being blamed. :inti

If a pigs head had been thrown inside a mosque, during prayer time, with pigs blood all over the imam and the entire congregation with a Christian doing a BBQ right outside and eating bacon butties, stripping naked and soiling himself I would still be appalled if an elected official or any official, let alone one those that had pigs blood over them, called out for the death of one Christian let alone 200,000 of them.
That is some vivid imagination.

The weak Indian Muslims shouldn't provoke the majority. It'll only end one way. Either toughen up or stay quiet and obedient.

The weak Indian Muslims shouldn't provoke the majority. It'll only end one way. Either toughen up or stay quiet and obedient.
As someone who lives in India, in a state where the BJP has the strongest presence in the South, I can still tell you the following with confidence, especially today with Modi's wings having been clipped.

The Indian Muslim doesn't have to restrict himself in anyway or be obedient or submissive. Just do, as he would want others to do to him, when it comes to religious matters. That's all that's needed.

As someone who lives in India, in a state where the BJP has the strongest presence in the South, I can still tell you the following with confidence, especially today with Modi's wings having been clipped.

The Indian Muslim doesn't have to restrict himself in anyway or be obedient or submissive. Just do, as he would want others to do to him, when it comes to religious matters. That's all that's needed.
Good to see you projecting a nice picture of India for outside consumption. I will also join the chorus: Yes, Pakistani posters, we guarantee that Indian Muslims are breathing well in India.

Good to see you projecting a nice picture of India for outside consumption. I will also join the chorus: Yes, Pakistani posters, we guarantee that Indian Muslims are breathing well in India.
Well, not my fault and lucky for Indian Muslims that all your pent up rage and desire to flex evaporates when you actually interact with an Indian Muslim :dhoni

Well, not my fault and lucky for Indian Muslims that all your pent up rage and desire to flex evaporates when you actually interact with an Indian Muslim :dhoni
Now that you mention it, just yesterday some muslim guys helped me. Had visited the national security guards campus for something, and you know it is a jungle out there. My car would not start midway. Luckily met some guys who were muslim. They brought battery with cables. Helped to start my car. Didn't even want money, but I paid them. When making the UPI payment, I saw the name Bilal, and again started to show off by talking about Hazrat Bilaal, who gave the first azaan.

That was my dr jekyll. When I meet my RSS homies, I turn into Mr Hyde. Torn between these two versions of me.

Weak? Why? Because hardly any Indian Muslim was caught with Al Qaida or ISIS?

Toughen up? Meaning what?

HT reached out to the person suspected to be in the video but received no response. His name is being withheld since it was difficult to corroborate his presence in what appeared to be a cellphone-captured video.

Police said a case was registered over the cow slaughter. Another senior police officer said that a preliminary probe suggested that the cow remains were brought near the temple by a dog. “We are still investigating the case to see who slaughtered the cow and if there is some mischief,” added the second officer.

FYI cow slaughtering is prohibited by law.

Shameful, to say the list. Strict action should be taken against the person and it should be made clear that a million people's religious sentiment is not as valuable as a single person's life or valuables.

And the tragedy is that some here are still associating this with Muslim community without any evidence. Don't know why these guys help the police there as they are more knowledgeable and knew exactly who are behind this.

Back