[VIDEO] BJP leader threatens to ‘slaughter 200,000 Muslims’ over cow incident

In India we still have a situation where the BJP is in power and you have empty threats (yes, they are empty) being made.

However, let's say there was a pig's head thrown inside a mosque and if it were followed by the subsequent removal of a man's head from his torso, some here would have tiptoed around the statement - well, you shouldn't have played with fire.

Hard facts. Sorry :dhoni

Empty Threats! These so called empty threats are adding fuel to The fire, soon or later the Hindutwa extremists will practice what these hate speeches are preaching!

But yes, tip toe around extremism, and support your narrative, how typical!

Muslims threw a cow head in front of a temple. Hindus filed police complaint. Police water downed the charges. Didn't arrest anyone.

Ofcourse Hindus were incensed and threatened to take law in their hands.

1 cow = 200k humans ?

It might be holy to some but it’s an animal eaten by the millions around the world by all sorts of people. It’s something which must be accepted .

1 cow = 200k humans ?

It might be holy to some but it’s an animal eaten by the millions around the world by all sorts of people. It’s something which must be accepted .

We will not accept. What will you do? Or what will anyone do?

1 cow = 200k humans ?

i think deep down inside, its not the 1 cow that is the issue.

Eid ul adha just happened last week and CJ and other indians are pretty frustrated about us slaughtering cows, so he is showing his frustration here.

I am glad i got to have a share in a cow my family slaughtered for eid :)

WE won't do anything, but you wouldn't mind killing 200k people or inciting others to kill that many people.

Everyone has to follow the law. Muslims cannot slaughter cows and mock hindus and hope that by political backing and playing the minority card they will get their way.

Hindus didn't kill any muslim. There was no act that was commissioned.

Muslims killed a cow and the head was found near the temple. That's incitement.

In Pakistan you get away because minorities have no rights. In the West its the racism card. Neither will work in India.

Eid ul adha just happened last week and CJ and other indians are pretty frustrated about us slaughtering cows, so he is showing his frustration here.

You can do anything you want in your country. I don't care.

But we will do what we want in our country

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone has to follow the law. Muslims cannot slaughter cows and mock hindus and hope that by political backing and playing the minority card they will get their way.

Hindus didn't kill any muslim. There was no act that was commissioned.

Muslims killed a cow and the head was found near the temple. That's incitement.

In Pakistan you get away because minorities have no rights. In the West its the racism card. Neither will work in India.
You are mad

We will not accept. What will you do? Or what will anyone do?

Nothing it’s for your benefit not mine .

People aren’t going to stop eating cows . Accepting this reality will stop or reduce trauma & anger.

Threatening mass murder of humans over a cow makes adolf hitler look like a liberal .

When you defend & support a political party you must also condemn it when its members incite & call for human massacre . Unless you agree with him ?

When is Pakistan

Lol. You already accept that. As far as I know you live in WB. No ban on cow slaughter here. So what are you doing about that?

lol . Funny if true .

A lot of Indian Muslims dont eat as much beef as Muslims from other lands, which is nice of them but its impossible to end cow slaughter in all of India , as its a very common meat

lol . Funny if true .

A lot of Indian Muslims dont eat as much beef as Muslims from other lands, which is nice of them but its impossible to end cow slaughter in all of India , as its a very common meat
Man , it's not even about Muslims. This guys are absolutely privileged. Beef is one of the cheapest source of protein here. To give you an idea it's price is 1/4 th of goat meat.

Man , it's not even about Muslims. This guys are absolutely privileged. Beef is one of the cheapest source of protein here. To give you an idea its price is 1/4 th of goat meat.

So a ban would hit peoples pockets hard if wanting to eat meat.

Everyone should be free to consumer any kind of meat they went.

Any kind of meat ban is extremely stupid and restrictive of people's freedoms.

Someone's else's plate isn't your business.

where do you stand on right to practice ones religion ?

So you are chickening out once again? :inti

thanks for confirming again and again and again. truly incredible skills you have !!!

I am REALY REALY Serious ...you do not truly realize your own potential to $$$$$

truly no joke .. get in touch with the mods if you want to get in touch with me on how to capitalize on your magical powers.

Full public disclosure .... I will only take a small but negotiable 10% cut in the windfall that I guarantee you is in your grasp !!!

PS: Iam really really SERIOUS HERE !! NO JOKE WHATSOVEREVER AT ALL !!

thanks for confirming again and again and again. truly incredible skills you have !!!

I am REALY REALY Serious ...you do not truly realize your own potential to $$$$$

truly no joke .. get in touch with the mods if you want to get in touch with me on how to capitalize on your magical powers.

Full public disclosure .... I will only take a small but negotiable 10% cut in the windfall that I guarantee you is in your grasp !!!

our viru bro has some magical protection from mods...

Guys don't derail the thread with some awful stuff. Answer the questions regarding thread title and refrain from irrelevant stuff

You can type all this but can't answer my question? :inti

The clock is ticking so he better get started now if he plans to take care of 200,000 Muslim's all by himself! :p It hasn't occurred to him that Hindu's could have killed the cow then blamed it on Muslim's to raise communal disharmony. Why on earth would an already oppressed and frightened community do such thing knowing the consequences. One cow being killed equals the lives of 200,000 Muslim's! What about the majority Hindu beef eaters in India why should they be spared?

And then you wonder why Hindus take the aggresive response?

Yes .... explain why it should be anything otherwise.
you know i can eat whatever i want and i can slaugheter a cow. So basically, you admit that hindus are intolerant as someone sitting in Pakistan slaughters a cow and is justifies an aggressive response.

Atleast you finally coming to terms.

you know i can eat whatever i want and i can slaugheter a cow. So basically, you admit that hindus are intolerant as someone sitting in Pakistan slaughters a cow and is justifies an aggressive response.

then why are you bent out of shape when Hindus respond in kind when you know very well that such acts in India are illegal and plainly obnoxious and disgraceful ?

So what do Hindu's propose to do with so many cow's?. They are all over India often even blocking the roads and pavements. Many cow's and cattle die naturally due to having no one to care for them. Surely, it's much better to make kebabs out of them.

1 animal isn't worth 200k people
well then the question that you really need to answer is why muslims feel its their birth right to trample upon the religious feelings of Hindus when its very very well know that such acts of killing cows is deeply sacrilegious to Hindus.

And I will say this upfront and point blank: You will run away from this thread but i wont. And if you do refuse to respond to my posts I will relentlessly quote you and track your down. Fair?

well then the question that you really need to answer is why muslims feel its their birth right to trample upon the religious feelings of Hindus when its very very well know that such acts of killing cows is deeply sacrilegious to Hindus.

And I will say this upfront and point blank: You will run away from this thread but i wont. And if you do refuse to respond to my posts I will relentlessly quote you and track your down. Fair?
If a Muslim has beef in his own home, how does it hurt your feelings. Should ban pork because it hurts Muslims feelings.

Should we also ban chicken and egg because Jains and Brahmins are hurt by it

Irony just died a thousand deaths

muslim complaining about others being intolerant.

congrats. go cut a cake

If a Muslim has beef in his own home, how does it hurt your feelings. Should ban pork because it hurts Muslims feelings.

Before I respond ( which i most certainly will ) are you confirming that you will stand here and not run away like most other poster's?

Pls confirm

Irony just died a thousand deaths

muslim complaining about others being intolerant.

congrats. go cut a cake
How so? A person sitting in india has an issue with someone sitting in pakistan eating a cow.

Where have muslims raised issues with someone eating a pig in some other country?

Well why are you upset that the guy believes that a Cow is worth 200K people ?
Thinking about going on a beef-eating tour to celebrate India's trophy win.

Who told you Brahmins are hurt by chicken and egg?

Thanks for confirming my points on this topic 👍
You are welcome to accompany me if you come to Kolkata in the future. Will take you to restaurants serving the most delicious dishes. Beer with beef steak in Oly pub will make you feel that heaven is overrated.

You mean muslim don't thro' tantrum over a bloody cartoon worse yet murder people?
Name a single poster who said that 20000 white people should be killed for a cartoon?

Again, funny how you are trying to justify the poster that has issue with me eating a cow and slaughtering it in pakistan

Because cows are sacred as per my religion and Jains and Brahmins

See above
So you dont see the intolerance here?

You want to force people to believe in the same faith that you believe in and tow the line.

World doesnt work that way. You dont want to eat a steak, sure dont eat it. But dont expect others to refrain from eating it.

So you dont see the intolerance here?

You want to force people to believe in the same faith that you believe in and tow the line.

World doesnt work that way. You dont want to eat a steak, sure dont eat it. But dont expect others to refrain from eating it.
This guys are not worth arguing with. Just make fun of them while enjoying the beef steak.

Because cows are sacred as per my religion and Jains and Brahmins

See above
So, don't eat cows then. No one's forcing you. Should we ban chicken too because it offends jains.

Your personal dietary views can't restrict others freedoms and govern public policy.

Should alcohol be banned because it offends Muslims

Nothing in the world can justify the killing of 20000 people for 1 cow.
If that guy did that on purpose then TBH I don't think he is a Muslim in first place, even if he admits he is Muslim, he knows nothing about ISLAM.

ISLAM is a religion of peace, this kind of theatrics are done to promote extremism and violence and there is no room for such stuff in ISLAM.

So, don't eat cows then. No one's forcing you. Should we ban chicken too because it offends jains.

Your personal dietary views can't restrict others freedoms and govern public policy.

Should alcohol be banned because it offends Muslims
Very ignorant post.

People raised in western values (individual freedom, freedom of speech etc) don't mind satire on their own religious figures, but Islamic world feels profound pain when its religious figures are used as objects of satire. There is a huge empathy gap which the western world (whether out of ignorance, or deliberate) has been unable to understand. Charlie Hebdo and South Park don't want to restrict themselves because their work is offensive (actually profoundly painful) to muslims.

Reverence for cows is not just a dietary issue. Rabbit meat also would offend many hindus, but they don't speak for its ban. Cow is a sacred creature for them. But here muslims actually understand the pain, because they themselves know the pain when the western world does it to them. Still insisting in flaunting the slaughter and consumption of cow to hindus is deliberately intended to cause the hindus deep pain.

So called secular hindus join the muslims because they love an easy punching bag to show how progressive they are.

That is why I tell hindus never to feel guilty. The others see you as sub human anyway, whether secular or muslims. Do what muslims would do when they feel pain. Be like them. And don't seek anyones validation.

Any way if government want to impose beef ban, then make sure that non- vegetarian families have their portion of alternate animal protein at least 3 days per week and then impose the beef ban. Otherwise imposing beef ban will be basically what we say in Bengali as "Bhat debar bhatar noy, kil Marar gonsai".

Any way if government want to impose beef ban, then make sure that non- vegetarian families have their portion of alternate animal protein at least 3 days per week and then impose the beef ban. Otherwise imposing beef ban will be basically what we say in Bengali as "Bhat debar bhatar noy, kil Marar gonsai".
Deracinated, uprooted Bengali from the land of Shri Chaitanya and Shri Aurobindo, who has gone against what his bengali ancestors fought for because he turned bamponthi and secloolar under jooti basu.

Well why are you upset that the guy believes that a Cow is worth 200K people ?
If a cow is worth 200k people, then how many people are eating trash in the following image? :inti

28f57dac-5073-4312-9c52-6b85077aa2a7_6006b45d.jpg

No, it is and only is PaKiStaN that is intolerant, no other nation, just Pakistan… why… just because

Very ignorant post.

People raised in western values (individual freedom, freedom of speech etc) don't mind satire on their own religious figures, but Islamic world feels profound pain when its religious figures are used as objects of satire. There is a huge empathy gap which the western world (whether out of ignorance, or deliberate) has been unable to understand. Charlie Hebdo and South Park don't want to restrict themselves because their work is offensive (actually profoundly painful) to muslims.

Reverence for cows is not just a dietary issue. Rabbit meat also would offend many hindus, but they don't speak for its ban. Cow is a sacred creature for them. But here muslims actually understand the pain, because they themselves know the pain when the western world does it to them. Still insisting in flaunting the slaughter and consumption of cow to hindus is deliberately intended to cause the hindus deep pain.

So called secular hindus join the muslims because they love an easy punching bag to show how progressive they are.

That is why I tell hindus never to feel guilty. The others see you as sub human anyway, whether secular or muslims. Do what muslims would do when they feel pain. Be like them. And don't seek anyones validation.
This has nothing to do with secularism, I just hate when these extremists tell people what to eat, none of your business.

If eating cows hurts hindus, then they shouldn't eat it. But why does someone else eating it bother you.

So much for being tolerant and accepting.

It's not just Muslims who eat beef, even Christians and many hindus eat it too.

In France and America, you can draw any cartoon you want and eat anything you want

Deracinated, uprooted Bengali from the land of Shri Chaitanya and Shri Aurobindo, who has gone against what his bengali ancestors fought for because he turned bamponthi and secloolar under jooti basu.
Almost all the members of Masterda's militia turned bamponthi. That's a batch of honor for me . Thanks

WE won't do anything, but you wouldn't mind killing 200k people or inciting others to kill that many people.

I asked him in a previous thread whether he thought mob violence was a legitimate response to social media taunts and he justified in a similar fashion. Fair enough if that is the hindutva way, not all countries share the same values.

Very ignorant post.

I don't think mob violence is approved in Islamic countries, that is why they have Sharia law. In Pakistan however they do tend to indulge in it, but again we know that Pakistanis still hold many values of ancient Bharat.

I don't think mob violence is approved in Islamic countries, that is why they have Sharia law. In Pakistan however they do tend to indulge in it, but again we know that Pakistanis still hold many values of ancient Bharat.
Sharia Law is implemented, and not only on paper, that is why you don't have mob violence.

Mob violence happens when there is a void of law and its execution.

Mob violence is not a problem. Lack of implementation of the law is the problem.

No, it is and only is PaKiStaN that is intolerant, no other nation, just Pakistan… why… just because
There is a guy who is claiming that he has issue and justifies 200000 muslim being killed only because i eat a cow in pakistan.

So you thibk that is not intolerance?

You believe that if i eat a cow in pakistan, that justifies a muslims death in India?

You really dont see the intolerance here?

Sharia Law is implemented, and not only on paper, that is why you don't have mob violence.

Mob violence happens when there is a void of law and its execution.

Mob violence is not a problem. Lack of implementation of the law is the problem.

Agreed.

Your ignorance and disdain for others' beliefs is staggering. Your refusal to respect the religious practices of Hindus and Jains, while demanding accommodation for muslims at the expense of the Majority reeks of hypocrisy and entitlement.

Your flippant comparisons trivialized the deeply held beliefs of millions( codified into laws no less), demonstrating your utter lack of empathy and understanding. You're not just ignorant, you're intolerant and disrespectful. If you can't respect the beliefs of others, at least have the decency to keep your bigotry to yourself. Your words are a slap in the face to those who value mutual respect and coexistence ...

and then pakistanis wonder why there are deep communal issues in India when there is bigotry visible live right here and many other threads.

Your ignorance and disdain for others' beliefs is staggering. Your refusal to respect the religious practices of Hindus and Jains, while demanding accommodation for muslims at the expense of the Majority reeks of hypocrisy and entitlement.

Your flippant comparisons trivialized the deeply held beliefs of millions( codified into laws no less), demonstrating your utter lack of empathy and understanding. You're not just ignorant, you're intolerant and disrespectful. If you can't respect the beliefs of others, at least have the decency to keep your bigotry to yourself. Your words are a slap in the face to those who value mutual respect and coexistence ...

and then pakistanis wonder why there are deep communal issues in India when there is bigotry visible live right here and many other threads.
Please don't make me laugh.

I am not going to stop eating chicken just because it offends Jains, who are less than 1℅ of the population.

A Muslim eating beef in his home is not hurting your religious beliefs, do you understand how ridiculous this sounds.

Many hindus are hurt by alcohol, onions and garlic too. Should we ban all of that.

People's dietary rights will have supercede your sensitivities.

And I am Hindu too lol, don't use this argument against me

Very ignorant post.

Problem is (from my observation) there is no collective identity or orthodoxy in Hindus. In fact many of you take great pride in the fact that the religion is so decentralized and hippy dippy. For many Hindus it's one of the main selling points.

Cow is venerated in some parts of India but not others. Slaughter is forbidden in some but not others. You can export and in some areas you can import. In some states female cow is scared in others both male and female. In some states 15 year old cow can be killed in others even that is forbidden.

How do you expect a non Hindu to keep up with this?

They will need to undertake intense religious and legal training before knowing what's wrong and what isn't.

When cartoons of the Holy Prophet were drawn Muslim ( masses not corrupt governments) united and denounced as one. They demanded France was boycotted and the masses demanded French ambassadors were booted.

My suggestion would be to demand BJP bans beef in all states, forbids exports and also demand BJP stops trading with countries with high beef consumption (last point won't happen same as Pakistan didn't boot French ambassador but it is a good way to apply pressure).

Please don't make me laugh.

I am not going to stop eating chicken just because it offends Jains, who are less than 1℅ of the population.

A Muslim eating beef in his home is not hurting your religious beliefs, do you understand how ridiculous this sounds.

Many hindus are hurt by alcohol, onions and garlic too. Should we ban all of that.

People's dietary rights will have supercede your sensitivities.

And I am Hindu too lol, don't use this argument against me

what part of "cows are sacred and quite literally the abode of all gods " do you not understand?

what part of "cows are sacred and quite literally the abode of all gods " do you not understand?
They are sacred to you not to Muslims and Christians, how do you find this concept hard to understand.

Even hindus in Kerala and other parts of the country consume cow meat.

Different Hindus have different beliefs. There's no uniformity.

What else offends you- alcohol, valentines day etc. Should we ban everything that offends your religious beliefs.

What about the Buffalo, is it sacred

Problem is (from my observation) there is no collective identity or orthodoxy in Hindus. In fact many of you take great pride in the fact that the religion is so decentralized and hippy dippy. For many Hindus it's one of the main selling points.

Cow is venerated in some parts of India but not others. Slaughter is forbidden in some but not others. You can export and in some areas you can import. In some states female cow is scared in others both male and female. In some states 15 year old cow can be killed in others even that is forbidden.

How do you expect a non Hindu to keep up with this?

They will need to undertake intense religious and legal training before knowing what's wrong and what isn't.

When cartoons of the Holy Prophet were drawn Muslim ( masses not corrupt governments) united and denounced as one. They demanded France was boycotted and the masses demanded French ambassadors were booted.

My suggestion would be to demand BJP bans beef in all states, forbids exports and also demand BJP stops trading with countries with high beef consumption (last point won't happen same as Pakistan didn't boot French ambassador but it is a good way to apply pressure).

if you expect people to be mindful of what offends you, then the onus is on you to educate yourself to not offend others, its the only way you cannot be accused of hypocracy.

im not an apologist for hindu radicals, or religious sentimentality in general, but no one chopping a cows head and lobbing it at a hindu temple did it with ambiguity towards that message that sends.

They are sacred to you not to Muslims and Christians, how do you find this concept hard to understand.

Because my religion requires me to protect cows. Dont really give a rats tail what you think. That is a right that Hindus have. and it's enshrined in our laws and traditions.You might think the cow protection laws in India were enacted arbitrarily, but they are a reflection of our cultural and religious values. Your dismissal of our beliefs only highlights your ignorance and intolerance which is not surprising at all. But no worries I can school you for free.

Ohh and there is such a thing as requiring all citizens to not offend religious sensibilities Of others.

if you expect people to be mindful of what offends you, then the onus is on you to educate yourself to not offend others, its the only way you cannot be accused of hypocracy.

im not an apologist for hindu radicals, or religious sentimentality in general, but no one chopping a cows head and lobbing it at a hindu temple did it with ambiguity towards that message that sends.

So far it's unclear if that happened which is why the police aren't "acting".

Because my religion requires me to protect cows. Dont really give a rats tail what you think. That is a right that Hindus have. and it's enshrined in our laws and traditions.You might think the cow protection laws in India were enacted arbitrarily, but they are a reflection of our cultural and religious values. Your dismissal of our beliefs only highlights your ignorance and intolerance which is not surprising at all. But no worries I can school you for free.

Ohh and there is such a thing as requiring all citizens to not offend religious sensibilities Of others.
This is a secular country champ not a hindu rashtra and it won't ever be one. You can't stop other people from eating what they want to.

Beef is enjoyed in Kerala, Goa and the North East. Try banning it there.

And to your last line, Muslims are offended by alcohol and pork. Should we respect their religious sensitivities too by banning it.

Keep your religious beliefs to yourself, don't try to dictate public policy by your personal beliefs. You can't tell others not to eat something because it offends you.

Back