[VIDEO] Conflict of Interest when the Chief Selector and certain players share the same business manager?

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
This video has some disturbing information in it and seems to implicate Pakistan Chief Selector and certain other players.

Can the PCB allow this to continue?

Players and Chief Selector tied in business dealings automatically raises eyebrows and 'conflict of interest' will be a fair call in such a case.

And what about fairness of selection when the Chief Selector shares the same business manager as some of the players?

Points to ponder.

Last edited:
I dont understand why PCB doesn't address these sort of issues before the start of any major tournaments.

But one thing is certain now their interest will not remain the same as all of them are about to kicked out after this World up.

Last edited:
There are always controversies surrounding the Pakistan team, whenever they are playing in an ICC tournament and they are not performing well. But when we are doing good, nobody cares. During the champions trophy, we won else we would have seen some conflict then as well. Political involvement is the reason i guess for all this stuff.

Man Fakhar e Alam is a great host, and this is very good they are now exposing these managers. Good work, hope the journalist report is a good one

I am afraid some of these are bread and butter stuff compliance/HR issues in most proper organizations which are dealt with.

But the 'Chalta Hai' culture in PCB is the problem.

Man Fakhar e Alam is a great host, and this is very good they are now exposing these managers. Good work, hope the journalist report is a good one

Think his PSL gig maybe over now.

I also did some research on this, and from the above list it seems as if Saya corporations of Talha Rehmani is being referred as the management company that manages most of the Pakistani players

Doesn't he do a studio analysis? I am sure he does.
No, i dont think in PSL he does anywork, but i could be wrong..

Also, to what Fakhar has said in the video, i would like to elaborate on this issue.

Rizwan, Babar, Shaheen, Inzamam, Haider Ali and many more players are part of that agency. Now when Sandeep had a rape case against him, the Saya Corporation company had Rizwan go to Nepal and have a photoshoot with Sandeep Lamichane, who was an alleged rapist at the time.

The reason why because Rizwan had developed a good muslim pr image, thus, they wanted Sandeep to do a photoshoot with him and be able to do positive PR for Sandeep. This was exposed on twitter by people.

So if this management company can go down to such levels, than who knows what else they could had done and what Fakhar is saying could be right that certain players might have been added in the team just so that the PR of that player can improve in getting him good gigs. The England part that Fakhar mention where they can now access the declared assets will reveal more.

After all this, I guess he will do no more analysis. PCB will be kicking the whole set-up out of this scene.
PCB cannot.

Fakhar is employed by Ary not PCB. Ary has a channel A sports and A sports gets rights of ICC broadcasting from the Main broadcaster ( which i think is Star ).

Even for Pakistan matches, A sports doesnt really buy rights and if they do, they will buy the rights from PTV Or Tensports not from PCB directly.

In my opinion, this should not be happening. If the Chief Selector and certain players share the same business manager, it could raise questions about the fairness of player selection. The concern is that the Chief Selector might favor those players with whom they have business dealings, which could compromise the integrity of the selection process. Need to get rid of this or else Pakistan cricket is doomed.

Not right in an ideal world. PCB may look into it.
But I don't think it influenced decision of selectors.

This video has some disturbing information in it and seems to implicate Pakistan Chief Selector and certain other players.

Can the PCB allow this to continue?

Players and Chief Selector tied in business dealings automatically raises eyebrows and 'conflict of interest' will be a fair call in such a case.

And what about fairness of selection when the Chief Selector shares the same business manager as some of the players?

Points to ponder.

This is corruption.. Plain and simple. I think @Rana had shared the link of the company.. Saaya Sports something.

This exposes everything that has been happening within the PCT.

If this agent manages 8 players including the Captain, Vice Captain, and Chief Selector then, I don't trust the selection process anymore. The blatant favoritism displayed over the past several years is not just favoritism; it's corruption. Players of this agent should not be given any leadership role, Babar looks compromised and exposed here.

So, that journalist we all love to abuse on social media was right all along about this supposed Murshid controlling team selection.

This exposes everything that has been happening within the PCT.

If this agent manages 8 players including the Captain, Vice Captain, and Chief Selector then, I don't trust the selection process anymore. The blatant favoritism displayed over the past several years is not just favoritism; it's corruption. Players of this agent should not be given any leadership role, Babar looks compromised and exposed here.

So, that journalist we all love to abuse on social media was right all along about this supposed Murshid controlling team selection.
PCB are equally guilty. They knew it all along, it’s their money that is being paid out to one agency first.

It’s only that journalists are now exposing it because this agency went after them through social media hate campaigns. Otherwise it may have still remained under the lid

PCB are equally guilty. They knew it all along, it’s their money that is being paid out to one agency first.

It’s only that journalists are now exposing it because this agency went after them through social media hate campaigns. Otherwise it may have still remained under the lid

Cmon - do you think these journos did not know before?

IF you said you could see it then how come they didn't? Obvious that journos coming to the party for their own interests

This does not matter.

Far more things to criticize the team on, not this one.

As per a statement issued by Saya Corporation, Yazoo stands as one of several investment projects, which is undertaken in collaboration with their various individual athletes from across the globe. This is totally in line with global business practices where athletes and their management do many projects of investments together by forming companies. Some of the famous athletes in this regard are Lebron James, Tom Brady, Venus & Serena Williams, David Beckham, Magic Johnson, etc. partnership with their agents and management companies. ChatGPT and internet can confirm this.

The statement and document being posted also shows Yazoo International, as an e-commerce, mail order company with less than 1100 pounds in assets, was established during the Covid-19 pandemic and did no business, whatsoever. Still, it was reported it in all their tax returns in Pakistan since its inception. Why would they report it in tax returns if they are hiding something under the carpet?

They also emphasised that no cricket player, whether current or former, has ever held any shares in Saya Corporation Global Sports Group. This fact is verifiable through the SECP Pakistan's data, which includes comprehensive historical records and that it extends to all their offices, both in Pakistan and in partnership with offices in the UK, South Africa, and the USA

From the management company:

If Saya Corporation is this powerful and has Inzamam, Babar Azam and everyone in their pocket:

1. Why do Fakhar Zaman, Abrar Ahmed and Zaman Khan on the bench? They are also with Saya.

2. Why did Muhammad Rizwan get dropped from the 2019 World Cup after scoring two centuries against Australia? Inzamam was chief selector at the time.

3. Are they trying to imply that Babar Azam, Muhammad Rizwan, Shaheen Shah Afridi are not good enough to be in the team?

4. Did Saya go down when Inzamam was not the chief selector?

5. If they got Pakistan players central contract approved, do they get any shares from their central contract or PSL money at all?

6. Did their CEO declared Yazoo International UK in his tax returns in Pakistan from 2021 onwards? If it is declared along with its bank account how come this is the case of fraud? Is doing declared investments not in line with international global practices? Some examples are of Lebron James, David Beckham, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, etc.

7. Many Pakistan players are also with management companies, do they also have only two players on their rosters?

8. Who took Babar Azam and Muhammad Rizwan to Harvard Business School? Shaheen Shah Afridi and Fakhar Zaman are also in line to go to Harvard?

The reality is that this group is educating Pakistan players and only those who have malicious agenda against Pakistan are spreading the disinformation.

From the management company:

If Saya Corporation is this powerful and has Inzamam, Babar Azam and everyone in their pocket:

1. Why do Fakhar Zaman, Abrar Ahmed and Zaman Khan on the bench? They are also with Saya.

2. Why did Muhammad Rizwan get dropped from the 2019 World Cup after scoring two centuries against Australia? Inzamam was chief selector at the time.

3. Are they trying to imply that Babar Azam, Muhammad Rizwan, Shaheen Shah Afridi are not good enough to be in the team?

4. Did Saya go down when Inzamam was not the chief selector?

5. If they got Pakistan players central contract approved, do they get any shares from their central contract or PSL money at all?

6. Did their CEO declared Yazoo International UK in his tax returns in Pakistan from 2021 onwards? If it is declared along with its bank account how come this is the case of fraud? Is doing declared investments not in line with international global practices? Some examples are of Lebron James, David Beckham, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, etc.

7. Many Pakistan players are also with management companies, do they also have only two players on their rosters?

8. Who took Babar Azam and Muhammad Rizwan to Harvard Business School? Shaheen Shah Afridi and Fakhar Zaman are also in line to go to Harvard?

The reality is that this group is educating Pakistan players and only those who have malicious agenda against Pakistan are spreading the disinformation.

1. The players named on the bench gain international exposure at a global event such as the World Cup. This works for your management.

2. Inzimam was the chief selector, but the management and captain at the time were far more organised. Rizwan was and is still not good enough to play against the best international sides (full strength)

3. The three players have been allowed to play unchecked and unaccounted for 4 years, is the agency going to use near recent performances against low quality sides to justify the three players who have been having a free ride?

4. Saya didn’t need Inzimam only, things worked out perfectly for them with Babar becoming the captain and having a full control over selection.

5. I’m sure Saya most certainly do get a share of their player’s earnings all across. That’s why you represent them, it’s not a free service. The agency always takes a percentage of all earnings.

6. Not sure who is investigating Saya for fraud.

7. Of course other management companies are representing multiple Pakistan players, but it is your management company that is in question because the captain and chief selector are represented by you. Do not try to shift the blame elsewhere. You are in the firing line for this.

8. Whoever took Babar and Rizwan to Harvard need to be investigated for wasting their money. Who has money to dispose/throw away like this?

Don't think this will end well for all concerned

This is anchorperson Mubashir Lucman with his expose:

Last edited:
@Major

What do you have to say about this now? You are the first to malign Amir, Sharjeel etc.
1. The money is not illegal. No match fixing taking place. Amir and Sharjeel fixed matches. So plz dont come here comparing.
2. We are assuming that these guys said you will get to play for pakistan confirm. Even Fakhar said this is assumption, nothing definate. And we should look into it and investigate but not throw a random allegation.
3. A more concerning point here is that if Yazoo owns the sports company Jaya, than was is it Jaya that did the blackmail of the contracts along with betting companies or was it Rizwan the director of the company that owns Jaya.

There is massive conflict of interest here, and also players manipulating their own contracts.

But, no one sold the country like Amir, so plz dont compare it with that.

What some are suggesting is that players are not being picked if they don't sign up to this group.
nono. These are just random allegations being throw at.

Look, the case is strong (for conflict of interest) if the truth to it is shared. But once allegations are made randomely with no proof (one mans word agaisnt another), than the whole case becomes weak.

Naseem is with Moghees ahmad of ICA, and ICA isnt some small company. Ifti and Haider ali are represented by ACE (Haider played alot of games), Shadab is managed by someone else.

So this looks like just some false talk.

But the conflict of interest is an indeed issue that should be looked into

1. The money is not illegal. No match fixing taking place. Amir and Sharjeel fixed matches. So plz dont come here comparing.
2. We are assuming that these guys said you will get to play for pakistan confirm. Even Fakhar said this is assumption, nothing definate. And we should look into it and investigate but not throw a random allegation.
3. A more concerning point here is that if Yazoo owns the sports company Jaya, than was is it Jaya that did the blackmail of the contracts along with betting companies or was it Rizwan the director of the company that owns Jaya.

There is massive conflict of interest here, and also players manipulating their own contracts.

But, no one sold the country like Amir, so plz dont compare it with that.
They didn’t “sell their country”?

They sold the system of merit to make money through legal means?

What is it?

Stop shirking away as usual

Rizwan is the director of a company in UK that does wholesale and repairs of vehicles and motorcycles…and is a shareholder alongside Inzimam and the Saya Corps head manager.

What’s all this nonsense?!
your focusing on the wrong thing just because of your hate for rizwan.
Him owning a company is not illegal.

seriously, you can focus on other things like Rizwan's company sabotaged the whole contract to remove the betting companies as sponsoring PSL teams. Because that is a conflict of interest and now all the betting companies can sue Rizwan due to conflict of interest along with PCB

By crying about something else which is not an issue or illegal, you are ruining the discussion.

Lol you yourself dont know what to bash Rizwan on and what not to bash him for.

Its like the Joker says in the batman, "I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it". Similarly, you are always critisizing Rizwan and going after him, and now when you have the chance, you are focussing on the wrong thing and not the actual thing which is the issue.

your focusing on the wrong thing just because of your hate for rizwan.
Him owning a company is not illegal.

seriously, you can focus on other things like Rizwan's company sabotaged the whole contract to remove the betting companies as sponsoring PSL teams. Because that is a conflict of interest and now all the betting companies can sue Rizwan due to conflict of interest along with PCB

By crying about something else which is not an issue or illegal, you are ruining the discussion.

Lol you yourself dont know what to bash Rizwan on and what not to bash him for.

Its like the Joker says in the batman, "I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it". Similarly, you are always critisizing Rizwan and going after him, and now when you have the chance, you are focussing on the wrong thing and not the actual thing which is the issue.
I have been saying since 2020 that the entire cricket of the country has gone to the dogs because of this one man! My issue here is 100% justified and genuine for this person. Yet you have always defended him and made exaggerated claims of his ability only because you have to defend your idol Misbah ul Haq’s malicious actions in removing Sarfaraz to install this fraud over us.

@Saj

Can you please tell me…what business does Rizwwan have being the director of a company in England alongside Inzimam and Talha Rehmani, the description of the company being wholesale and repairs of vehicles?? What is the link?

Are Rizwan and Inzimam friends for the past 2-3 decades?? Are they family members?? Have they been in the vehicles and repairs business for a long time that they have the experience to set up a company as such??

I cannot understand this link at all!

Stick to cricket and this topic. No need to get abusive about players.

@Saj

Can you please tell me…what business does Rizwwan have being the director of a company in England alongside Inzimam and Talha Rehmani, the description of the company being wholesale and repairs of vehicles?? What is the link?

Are Rizwan and Inzimam friends for the past 2-3 decades?? Are they family members?? Have they been in the vehicles and repairs business for a long time that they have the experience to set up a company as such??

Any 2 people can do business together. This is not a crime.

@Saj

I'm not interested in what business they do together outside of cricket.

What concerns me is the mention of players not being picked if they don't sign up to a management company.

In the middle of the tournament? When PCT still has a chance to make the SF? Has PCB gone mad or what?

It's a serious issue but can be investigated behind the scenes or after the WC. If the news is true, it is indeed a huge conflict of interest

In full Interview

"He says Misbha and Sarfarz was best captain because i know we lack of quality player ,however, these 2 captain were at least pro active and had good communication with the player and know limitation and they knew the awareness and sense ,however, since Babar is the captain team lost these 2 thing, which are game awareness and common sense" He said.

Inzimam and Rizwan own a wholesale in vehicles and Motorcycles company owned by this lot in England

The most bizarre thing I have heard in a long long time

Shows you about professionalism of this Board. Main culprit for cricket not progressing because of garbage clowns running the cricket show in the country, especially when they are brought in by the incompetent corrupt Jokers running the country so you end up with similar outcome. How on earth he didn't think twice to wait on making such claims on television after the WC was over? How st*pid could you be to say such a thing while major tournament is on going

The guys who love Rizwan want this to be investigated after the World Cup. But I can gaurentee you that these guys would want a full blown investigation ASAP if it were the Akmals, Shahzad or any player from this background.

Conflict of interest starts right here, at home.

Shows you about professionalism of this Board. Main culprit for cricket not progressing because of garbage clowns running the cricket show in the country, especially when they are brought in by the incompetent corrupt Jokers running the country so you end up with similar outcome. How on earth he didn't think twice to wait on making such claims on television after the WC was over? How st*pid could you be to say such a thing while major tournament is on going
And what Babar who has made hostage of selection since 4 years and now we are out of WC?

The guys who love Rizwan want this to be investigated after the World Cup. But I can gaurentee you that these guys would want a full blown investigation ASAP if it were the Akmals, Shahzad or any player from this background.

Not that but Zaka Arshaf said that Babar has no common sense and game awareness. He says i am shocked that a person who is a captain has this much low IQ.

Regardless of scenarios and who did what, investigation can be done behind closed doors. As a professional board you don't label players with conspiracies while world cup is on, regardless if they are true or not it's extremely unprofessional and extremely stupid for PCB to say this on TV at the moment

Regardless of scenarios and who did what, investigation can be done behind closed doors. As a professional board you don't label players with conspiracies while world cup is on, regardless if they are true or not it's extremely unprofessional and extremely stupid for PCB to say this on TV at the moment
Na sorry

Enough is enough. As professional cricketers you don’t use your agent to blackmail the board as well for hefty pay outs

Time to pay the price, your players have been sh*te in this tournament.

Lol i feel so good when today Zaka Arshaf said that Babar Azam has low IQ to be captain of Pakistani team. He said that he has 0 game awareness and common sense. He was also shock that how could make this much low IQ person a captain?

If this is true, I don't want Rizwan ever playing for Pakistan again.

According to Rashid Latif the PCB and the PSL franchises had long been planning to target Babar and Rizwan for their opposition to the surrogate advertising and betting companies sponsorship in the PSL. Each betting company on average was paying around $7-8 million per Franchise and this is the most significant source of revenue for the PCB and PSL.

According to Rashid Latif the PCB and the PSL franchises had long been planning to target Babar and Rizwan for their opposition to the surrogate advertising and betting companies sponsorship in the PSL. Each betting company on average was paying around $7-8 million per Franchise and this is the most significant source of revenue for the PCB and PSL.
Why they need to target. They are both very low IQ players to be honest. There PR team was saving them but Asia and WC has ruined there image for ever.

I have no qualms about players gettong money from PCB, the current contract are pretty low compared to other nations despite PCB being 4th financially

bro, the betting companies can sue pcb and rizwan, infact even psl can sue rizwan if he manipulated the contracts into getting rid of such sponsors.

This is not a light subject. Issue is conflict of interest.

As for player selection, that is just one mans word against another.

funny thing is, Abrar is represented by same group but he didnt get into the 15 squad.

Conflict of interest is the main issue, and poor statement by PCB during hte world cup

Zaka Ashraf on appointing Inzi as CS -

“I am delighted that Inzamam-ul-Haq has agreed to head our national men's selection committee at a crucial juncture. He is a legend and has served the game with dignity,"

"Inzamam's last tenure brought us success as we not only won the ICC Champions Trophy, but also unearthed some outstanding talent that continues to serve Pakistan cricket to date. I have no doubt that his new innings will add to the laurels and bring more talented cricketers to light."

This whole player agents thing has blown abit out of proportion, only because Pakistan has been losing games. Time to go down history lane to teach some of the posters about some history before they go around making stupid sensational claims.

Whoever is the captain of the team, his manager or management company is able to secure the contracts of that players other team mates and few friends aswell. For example, if I am the captain, and 2-3 players I know are about to play for Pakistan, my manager will most likely get the agent contract of those 2-3 players.

Ace Management is one famous group that managed Shahid Afridi when he was the captain of the team. Through him, they got to manage more players in the Pakistani team, including Afridi’s friends like Ahmad Shezad and Razzaq. There was a time when their manager made an account here on Pakpassion to argue for his players loll.

When Misbah became the captain, his manager was Moghees Ahmad, and his company is ICA sports which is ran by Moghees but is owned by Aamir Sohail. Misbah’s other team domestic team mates also got ICA sports to represent them aswell.

There is also Galaxy Cricket Management that signs mostly Karachi players.

There is also Insignia Sports International. They are international and Shadab Khan along with Haris Rauf are represented by them. Insignia infact also represents 5-6 international new zealand players aswell

Now the people that are saying that Babar and co were trying to get the whole team sign with Saya are being stupid.

Naseem, Shadab and Haris Rauf, these three are big guys in the current team and they are represented by ICA and Insignia. So had there been any truth in that news than these three would had also been represented by Jaya by now. Another interesting thing, Abrar Ahmad is also represented by Jaya, but Babar never wanted Abrar in the final 15 squad.

While I agree that there needs to be a limit in representation of the players, and players should not be used for propaganda like how Rizwan decided to do a pr campaign for Sandeep lamichane during the rape issue.

I agree that PCB should investigate whether players and Agents were influencing selection. That is fair enough.

Another issue that needs to be looked into that as Rizwan is one of the directors of the holding company, did he try to influence and sabotage the contract conditions for himself? That is a bigger issue, and I hope someone with HR experience can shed light here.

Rest of the stuff that some posters that hate Rizwan are trying to discuss are useless. The topic and issue is something else, but some fans are trying to take this opportunity to create sensationalism as the guy they hate has finally something to be bashed about.

Not a fan of Babar’s captaincy. But seems more like a PCB ploy in the aftermath of the team’s performance in the WC and the recent contract negotiations. Zaka has no business leading any cricket board at any level.

What some are suggesting is that players are not being picked if they don't sign up to this group.
Basically it's a marketing company and some players have signed up to this company. Now the companies duty is to market these players and give them exposure and in return they take a 30% cut for any thing they make

Similar to mobitising company that market singers and run their youtube channels tiktok channels and other social media platforms for exposure so singers can make money and then take a percentage

Up untill here it's absolutely fine and no issue

Issue becomes when inzi is the owner of this company and also is a chief selector of pakistan cricket team

Its conflict of interest because inzi will give exposure to those players who are signed up with his agency by selecting them in the pakistani squad if they get popular they will make money through social media and and any gigs they get and inzis company make 30% out of it then.

This whole player agents thing has blown abit out of proportion, only because Pakistan has been losing games. Time to go down history lane to teach some of the posters about some history before they go around making stupid sensational claims.

Whoever is the captain of the team, his manager or management company is able to secure the contracts of that players other team mates and few friends aswell. For example, if I am the captain, and 2-3 players I know are about to play for Pakistan, my manager will most likely get the agent contract of those 2-3 players.

Ace Management is one famous group that managed Shahid Afridi when he was the captain of the team. Through him, they got to manage more players in the Pakistani team, including Afridi’s friends like Ahmad Shezad and Razzaq. There was a time when their manager made an account here on Pakpassion to argue for his players loll.

When Misbah became the captain, his manager was Moghees Ahmad, and his company is ICA sports which is ran by Moghees but is owned by Aamir Sohail. Misbah’s other team domestic team mates also got ICA sports to represent them aswell.

There is also Galaxy Cricket Management that signs mostly Karachi players.

There is also Insignia Sports International. They are international and Shadab Khan along with Haris Rauf are represented by them. Insignia infact also represents 5-6 international new zealand players aswell

Now the people that are saying that Babar and co were trying to get the whole team sign with Saya are being stupid.

Naseem, Shadab and Haris Rauf, these three are big guys in the current team and they are represented by ICA and Insignia. So had there been any truth in that news than these three would had also been represented by Jaya by now. Another interesting thing, Abrar Ahmad is also represented by Jaya, but Babar never wanted Abrar in the final 15 squad.

While I agree that there needs to be a limit in representation of the players, and players should not be used for propaganda like how Rizwan decided to do a pr campaign for Sandeep lamichane during the rape issue.

I agree that PCB should investigate whether players and Agents were influencing selection. That is fair enough.

Another issue that needs to be looked into that as Rizwan is one of the directors of the holding company, did he try to influence and sabotage the contract conditions for himself? That is a bigger issue, and I hope someone with HR experience can shed light here.

Rest of the stuff that some posters that hate Rizwan are trying to discuss are useless. The topic and issue is something else, but some fans are trying to take this opportunity to create sensationalism as the guy they hate has finally something to be bashed about.
From a purely legal and technical point of view and keeping sensationalism aside, the real issue here is conflict of interest.
Inzi is a chief selector and he should not have any other business interests tied to any players, so he can selected deselect players purely on merit.
Moreover, Inzi and his partners benefit from the success of the signatories, so it incentivizes selecting signatories.
This is very concerning that they are all in bed together. We need a chief selector who keeps a distance with players.

Basically it's a marketing company and some players have signed up to this company. Now the companies duty is to market these players and give them exposure and in return they take a 30% cut for any thing they make

Similar to mobitising company that market singers and run their youtube channels tiktok channels and other social media platforms for exposure so singers can make money and then take a percentage

Issue becomes when inzi is the owner of this company and also is a chief selector of pakistan cricket team

Its conflict of interest because inzi will give exposure to those players who are signed up with his agency by selecting them in the pakistani squad if they get popular they will make money through social media and and any gigs they get and inzis company make 30% out of it then.
Exactly. The conflict of interest is very concerning.
If Inzi leaves his post as chief selector, then this is much less of an issue

Exactly. The conflict of interest is very concerning.
If Inzi leaves his post as chief selector, then this is much less of an issue
I think alot of people are not understanding why this is an issue.

I've been in marketing and I know exactly what inzi is doing

Thank you for elaborating it, damn God who can we trust, personal business being done at the stake of national team, Inzi seems a religious person but shameful to say he is morally corrupt

I think alot of people are not understanding why this is an issue.

I've been in marketing and I know exactly what inzi is doing
I’ve also been in marketing and I also know what exactly Inzi and co are doing.

Zaka Ashraf claims he had no clue and he found out yesterday. Inzi might be let go of this is true.

But they shouldn’t stop here.

Agents should not have more than 2 players to prevent monopolies as it is inevitable to influence selection

This was the first time Pakistani players were able to negotiate with the cricket board - essentially what are standard contracts in other countries. At a time when England is handing out three-year contracts to retain players, PCB is using oppressive methods to keep players in check. If the team would’ve been winning right now, all of this would’ve been a non-issue. But right now, the PCB is taking advantage of public sentiment.

It’s completely okay to be upset with the team’s performance at this tournament, and also support players’ rights to better pay, benefits and revenue sharing. Especially considering their de-facto ban from the IPL and all its affiliated leagues around the world.

personally, I want a change in captaincy in limited overs. At the same time, this shouldn’t be the way to go about it. For the first time, we had a team which wasn’t always fighting within itself. Apparently that didn’t sit well with the constantly shifting political powers that be at the PCB. There are very few players in this team who wouldn’t have make the team just on merit, especially the players being blamed right now. If Rizwan isn’t Pakistan’s best keeper-batsman right now, I don’t know who is. Poor from the PCB. Back to their backward ways.

can anyone tell me what is happening?
Inzi is a chief selector.
He is also a business partner with Rizwan and another man Talha on a marketing agency firm named Yazoo. The marketing agency has signed 9 of Pakistans main players including Nawaz, Hassan Ali, and Shadab.
This means, Inzi, Babar have financial stake in the success of nawaz, shadab, and Hassan Ali. They make money if these players do well.

From a purely legal and technical point of view and keeping sensationalism aside, the real issue here is conflict of interest.
Inzi is a chief selector and he should not have any other business interests tied to any players, so he can selected deselect players purely on merit.
Moreover, Inzi and his partners benefit from the success of the signatories, so it incentivizes selecting signatories.
This is very concerning that they are all in bed together. We need a chief selector who keeps a distance with players.
But who wasnt picked that everyone was shocked with their omission.

Back